napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms go in years

musclebound90

Trying to run a classic recomp stack of mk 2866 25mg, mk 677 25 mg, and cardarine 20mg. I sourced my mk2866 and mk677 from paradigm peptides… I got cardarine and nolvadex from swisschems. I’m about 3 weeks in and I definitely feel the cardarine (huge enhanced endurance) the ostarine feels a bit week (mild strength gains, no real difference in body composition yet tho) and the mk 677 I feel for sure better rest, tingling in hands classic hgh/igf increased feelings.

I’m just wondering if anyone had any luck with these sources? I definitely feel headaches/migraines and thought these compounds would be relatively side free especially at these modest doses…

I would refer to Dylan on these kinds of questions as he is very in tuned with so many different companies. I can tell you about Swiss Chems because I actually do have experience with them and it was quite similar to yours with the very odd and quite bad side effects. I was told in the past that Tony Huge was the actual owner. I obviously do not know if that is true and cannot confirm that but it seems that several people have said that and that would make plenty of sense given the problems I have seen with Swiss Chems

A few things ...

@fellafinn is spot on about Swiss Chems... that has been going around now for well over a year about their ownership and they have dropped tremendously on google searches and with credibility out there... im quite surprised they are still around...

I really really dislike paradigm... their owner is extremely... lets just say "unpleasant" and the product is severely lackluster at best... really really a disappointment and what I found is that they have flooded the internet with fake review sites everywhere...

Mmm good to know. I’ve been in the game over 10 years now and played around with just about everything under the sun.. I also have been PED free the last 4 years and wanted to run something mild.

I trust Dylan’s word over anyone on this topic and I appreciate the speedy response. I totally forgot about these forums and just found these sources through Reddit.

I also don’t want to leave out the caveat that I spent about 45 minutes to an hour in an infrared sauna last night. Dehydration may also be a factor in these headaches and I consumed a decent amount of coffee this morning further loosing more water.

I’ll definitely go with your referred brands next time. Thanks

Mmm good to know. I’ve been in the game over 10 years now and played around with just about everything under the sun.. I also have been PED free the last 4 years and wanted to run something mild.

I trust Dylan’s word over anyone on this topic and I appreciate the speedy response. I totally forgot about these forums and just found these sources through Reddit.

I also don’t want to leave out the caveat that I spent about 45 minutes to an hour in an infrared sauna last night. Dehydration may also be a factor in these headaches and I consumed a decent amount of coffee this morning further loosing more water.

I’ll definitely go with your referred brands next time. Thanks
Thats not likely to be the issue as this is something i have seen time and time again with these brands... regardless, im happy to help and anytime you have questions about these places, just let me know

I would refer to Dylan on these kinds of questions as he is very in tuned with so many different companies. I can tell you about Swiss Chems because I actually do have experience with them and it was quite similar to yours with the very odd and quite bad side effects. I was told in the past that Tony Huge was the actual owner. I obviously do not know if that is true and cannot confirm that but it seems that several people have said that and that would make plenty of sense given the problems I have seen with Swiss Chems
someone needs to sue that fuckface for years of grifting like what they are doing with that Liver King liar. about time the people fought back

I have no experience with Swiss Chems and have tended to follow Dylan's recommendations but I do have a friend that used Paradigm Peptides earlier in the year. He mainly used the Peptides but also some of the sarms and he did not have a favorable experience at all. He had several side effects that were not supposed to be occurring with them and I know he was pretty angry about the entire situation and to make it worse, when he wrote in the ask about things, he was given a terribly rude response to essentially deal with it.

Definitely give sarms.forsale or Umbrella Labs a try next time. You will be able to compare them to what you are using now and should see a big difference.

Was debating running lgd 3033 for next round but im seeing a ton of information about suppression. Would I need a test base with lgd 3033 or would I be fine running it solo and standard pct with clomid/nolva?

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

I'm not familiar with the sources but I will say most are trash. Its hard to find good ones. Tjats why we recommend sarms.forsale and umbrella labs. They are both great and you get exactly what you pay for

Top Bottom