napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First run of hgh...need advice

TheIronGainsta

I've ran cycles now for like 10 years almost but never hgh now that I'm 38 and I hear it can reverse aging in some ways and improve overall well being as well as well..GAINS! lol i wanna try it but I have done alotta research and opinions vary as well as dosage and period of time on it ????? Rather go to where I know and trust people the most to get real advice so...how long? ..how much daily? 1x or 2x a day? Anything else needed along with it ? Figured I run it a bit first then add in and taper up on test with it a few weeks then a cycle & come off the cycle and pct all while running hgh ?? But that's just kinda what I came up with with no real experience with it so what do you guys think ? Not looking to go extreme a happy medium for the benefits but increase mass and gains a little too kinda is where I wanna be ...

I logged my first time experience with HGH starting around this time last year. I ran 3iu a day, every day for nine months and had great results. I tried it all at once in the morning but found I got tired in the afternoon so switched to splitting the dose for a while. After a couple months the tired thing past so I went back to all at once upon waking. I ran S23 at the beginning with it then did a 16 week Primo cycle. I posted a picture after month seven and was in the best shape of my life...

Sounds great I can't wait for my results and 3 sounds reasonable but I figure I'll start at 2 iu a day and maybe later go to 3 or 4 max never more then that for sure I don't wanna fall into more of the bad running it then the benefits of it so with what u just said I probably won't even try to go over 3iu to even run 4 ius daily for a long time if at all...when u split them I read that the 2nd should never be taken before bed cuz then u rob yourself of the free hgh u get during sleep? so did u do the 2nd mid afternoonish ?? Initially I was gonna do one in am but read when u get over 2 best to split so I was thinking that is how I would do it to kinda space it all out am shot evening shot and for bed let my own feed me free hgh

I read the same thing about avoiding a shot in evening so did second shot in afternoon. 2-3iu is the sweet spot for getting shredded...

2-3 ius of quality hgh is more than enough... i would HIGHLY consider stacking it with mk677... you dont have to by any means, hgh is excellent on its own but that only further enhances it and they are very very similar in what they do... i would go at least a year on it...

Then that's where I'll start (2 iu) and stay moving up to no higher then 3ius max....so I assume 1 iu am 1 iu afternoon/evening time (most likely after work and before gym) and then let my own do its work nightly would be perfect initially ??

Will also add I will go to the lengths of going to lab Corp for blood work since I'm not insured and pay 255 I think it is for a full cancer screening....just a precaution due to the fact it said that as it promotes our growth it would in any kind of cancer one may have and not know so ...I wanna know I'm feeding my body and not anything else to be safe thought that would be smart so that's what I'll be doing

Ok I do have a few questions already placed the order with pharmalady for a half years about 2 days ago just waiting on tracking went with fastest option but I got detailed questuons...

Well I wrote a whole reply went back to edit and fix a typo and lost the whole thing ! Lol so here we go again...Haha
So this is what I got so far and wanna be sure all details are correct being first run and all ....
29g 1/2 inch insulin pin for injections into a squeezed chunk of skin/fat in abdomen close to the belly button region?
Keep all dried form in freezer and any solution pre or post mix in fridge?
Mix slowly dropping the solution into vial and roll or let sit 30 mins in fridge never shake !! ??
The kind I I ordered comes with solution but in the case it doesn't like generic or something it said that lidocaine is the best solution for no pain at injection sites and hgh last longer in it ?? True ? And ifso is the available vet grade online for purchase ok for this of I wanted to opt for it ? Jst more a curious question that surprised me reading on it ....I think that's all the questions I had right now I can think of to confirm what I gathered is correct and go by exactly that

Looks good. I just use bacteriostatic water which is easy to find and buy on line.

Nice to see someone who does their research.

Keep us posted as you go...

Will do ! Thanks man I try I always do that even running gear I researched every compound even ones I wouldn't be running to obtain all the knowledge I needed to bounce off people and to come up with my own conclusions to test out as well ....I look forward to this run ordered it 2 days ago and opted for the most expensive fastest shipping ...heard back from her jjst now and its lunar new year there so she said in a few days itll ship and I'll get tracking then hopefully it arrives soon I'm thinking roughly a week or 2 max definitely no longer since I choose the fastest route to get it ....im eager to start so figured if go that way and get it as fast as I can I will definitely post all progress and my feelings about and on it as well as my experience and I'll welcome any added advice and knowledge along the way ! Look forward to it been running cycles for years but never hgh and now I will be so I'm eager to see the added benefits and results from it and how things turn out thanks everyone I appreciate u alll!! Let the GAINS begin !

I got my hgh in but I read last night that keeping the dried form in the freezer kills it ?? Put mine in for about 10 hours until I read that and swapped back to fridge with the solution....what is the suggested storage and popular opinion for hgh storage to maintain potency??

Ok cool I read dry in freezer mixed in fridge but then read that even freezing dry ruins it ?? Already had mine in there for 10 hours by then but moved it back to fridge am I ok or did I ruin it never ran HGH and reading 2 diff things has me worried I may have ruined 3 kits of hgh

So I have a pretty unique experience with HGH. I ran it for years off and on but never more then a month and a half at a time. I was fine and loved it you def feel like you are recovering so much faster. I also loved the fullness HGH gives really rounds you out and fills everything in especially on cycle.

i have ran it off and on cycle and IMO there is no bad time to run it, PCT, during a cycle, or just because.

I have run it 1-3 units a day and have split the dose pre and post workout and all at once during the day never really at night just cuz I didn’t feel like doing an injection before bed.

I def feel tired the first week of starting it.

So where it got complicated:
I did a run of HGH for 6 months of 3-4 units a day some times I would split the dose or throw in an intro muscle injection here and there but I took it everyda.

towards the end of my 6 month run of HGH I started getting super light headed and felt like I couldn’t get enough food in me no matter how much I ate. It was like my blood sugar was always dangerously low to the point where at work I wasn’t on top of my eating and the EMTs had to come and give me a shot of glucose and said I looked like total shit lol. I couldn’t understand why HGH did this to me.

I should also note that I have always had an issue with my blood sugar getting low if I’m not on top of my eating or have candy on me at all times, but the point is it never go this bad.

i stopped taking it for a few months and juts recently started taking it again and had hopes I would have gotten over it since I really do love HGH and I believe to to be so beeficial. But gues what nope I can only do 1 unit a day for two days tops and on those two days I have to eat and eat and eat and have candy on me just encase.

i know HGH effects your insulin levels slightly and for some reason it really effects me in a negative way.
Anyways sorry for the long response but hope this is helpful some how lol

So I have a pretty unique experience with HGH. I ran it for years off and on but never more then a month and a half at a time. I was fine and loved it you def feel like you are recovering so much faster. I also loved the fullness HGH gives really rounds you out and fills everything in especially on cycle.

i have ran it off and on cycle and IMO there is no bad time to run it, PCT, during a cycle, or just because.

I have run it 1-3 units a day and have split the dose pre and post workout and all at once during the day never really at night just cuz I didn’t feel like doing an injection before bed.

I def feel tired the first week of starting it.

So where it got complicated:
I did a run of HGH for 6 months of 3-4 units a day some times I would split the dose or throw in an intro muscle injection here and there but I took it everyda.

towards the end of my 6 month run of HGH I started getting super light headed and felt like I couldn’t get enough food in me no matter how much I ate. It was like my blood sugar was always dangerously low to the point where at work I wasn’t on top of my eating and the EMTs had to come and give me a shot of glucose and said I looked like total shit lol. I couldn’t understand why HGH did this to me.

I should also note that I have always had an issue with my blood sugar getting low if I’m not on top of my eating or have candy on me at all times, but the point is it never go this bad.

i stopped taking it for a few months and juts recently started taking it again and had hopes I would have gotten over it since I really do love HGH and I believe to to be so beeficial. But gues what nope I can only do 1 unit a day for two days tops and on those two days I have to eat and eat and eat and have candy on me just encase.

i know HGH effects your insulin levels slightly and for some reason it really effects me in a negative way.
Anyways sorry for the long response but hope this is helpful some how lol
I cant remember but have you used mk677 before or thought about trying that instead?

Top Bottom