napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First injection... beginner

When your sitting down its the muscle that pops out on the side of your hips and upper thighs. I do mine sitting down.

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I never thought to pin there.I always do my upper outer glute or quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never thought to pin there.I always do my upper outer glute or quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are my preferred sites. I also work my left delt into the rotation. For some reason my right delt always has some hidden veins that I end up hitting. No mas! lol.

ive recently gotten good at one hand glute injections. 3cc today baby! left hand left glute lol
I've tried so many times..I start cramping up..lol. ive tried laying down, laying on my side. I thought about using the wall to plunge..lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

So I injected 1 cc of sustain 250 and .5 of EQ into my belt to start my first cycle, now my shoulder is swollen and pretty tender... It's been 4 days now. It's not like I need to go to the hospital but any beginner advice would be appreciated... where to go from here? I need to be able to train 6 days a week not sore from injections all the time.

Are you planning on dosing 500mg a week on first cycle? That's too high IMO. What's the dose on EQ? ML doesn't tell me anything

I hit the glute today, no bleeding or pain. I think I'll stick to that site for a while since my shoulder is just getting back to normal.

I hit the glute today, no bleeding or pain. I think I'll stick to that site for a while since my shoulder is just getting back to normal.

thats your best bet to start with... stay there for a while and then rotate...

Top Bottom