napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ever winstrol cycle, am i ready ????

nigelirl17

Hi guys, im about to start my first ever winstrol cycle ( 50mg/day for 5 weeks ) and im looking for some advise, here is what i have so far in my cycle assist.
for my all in one i have gone for rich piana's liver and organ defender, for blood pressure i have potassium and coq10, for cholesterol i have gw50156 20mg/day and plant sterols 800mg, for joints i have an all in one joint protection supplement.
ill also be on mk677 20mg/day.
for my pct i have clomid, nolvadex, aromasin, ostarine and gw50156.

Thats it, have i all the bases covered or have any of you any suggestions on this.

your advise is to NOT DO IT... how many times do i have to repeat myself about oral only cycles and EVERYONE else here as well... how on earth could you know what you know with the proper pct etc. which you CLEARLY have been listening and learning about but you dont know to never run oral only cycles??

Unfortunately i have a fear of needles, the last time it took a doctor two nurses and my wife holding my hand just to get blood taken, its that bad if i see someone on tv getting an injection i feel physically sick, so i will NEVER do injectables.
What does someone like me do, ive done prohormones and sarms and i feel that the next step is steroids.

If you feel like the next step is AAS then you should know that getting over a fear of needles is extremely necessary. All the vets here are going to advise you the correct way to plan and run a cycle from end to end. If the needle issue is that much of a thing stick to what does work like Sarms and hard ass work. Do you want to get the absolute most from a cycle or do you think you can not follow protocol and still hit the bulls eye? Just some questions I would ask if I were in your shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately i have a fear of needles, the last time it took a doctor two nurses and my wife holding my hand just to get blood taken, its that bad if i see someone on tv getting an injection i feel physically sick, so i will NEVER do injectables.
What does someone like me do, ive done prohormones and sarms and i feel that the next step is steroids.
Well, if you can't pin it looks like you need to stick with sarms bro. That's just reality. Injectibe Testosterone is the base to all steroid cycles

if you have a fear of needles then you dont do steroids, period... thats it so you have to make a choice... noone with half a brain is going to have you run an oral without test... thats as ignorant as can be

you can overcome that fear in small steps if it's something you really want. i was terrified my whole life of swallowing pills, do you know how much taking liquid everything sucked? i would chew up aspirin and stuff, awful. one day i said fuck it i'm tired of this. i bought some small sprinkle cake topping packs, and everyday i would swallow some until it was easy, then i would go up a size. now i can swallow like 8 pills at once. same thing with contacts being able to touch my eye, horribly afraid, now i have no problem. small steps of exposure. the only thing stopping you is you. watch videos of people getting injections for small periods, over and over eventually it won't bother you. next time your blood is drawn watch it, sit around with a needle and get used to the idea. before you know it you'll be ready

Top Bottom