napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle

Chaseharper

Hey guys, I'm looking to do my first cycle.
I'm 17, 6% bf and 155lbs, I currently have a few D1 schools lined up for football, I play DB and was looking to pack on some muscle and strength. Any advice? I'd just prefer to do this safely because my father wasn't very safe about his anabolic usage and had a heart attack on stage at 25 yrs old.

Chaseharper said:
I'm 17, 6% bf and 155lbs, I currently have a few D1 schools lined up for football, I play DB and was looking to pack on some muscle and strength. Any advice? I'd just prefer to do this safely because my father wasn't very safe about his anabolic usage and had a heart attack on stage at 25 yrs old.

Hey brother, you are 17 years old. You have no reason or business to mess with anabolic steroids right now, nor do you need them. Your natural hormone levels at your age are through the roof and with the right amount and kinds of food, and hard training you have all you need to grow.

I'd be more than happy to help you setup a great diet and training program, but you need to stay away from anything hormonal right now. I can't advise you on that, and it's completely unnecessary for you. What does your current diet and training look like?

Welcome to the forums. Dont take this the wrong way, but no on in their right mind here is going to help you with doing a cycle at your age. Thats a recipe for disaster. As rick said. He can set you up with a diet and training program ect. And honestly, that is all you really need.

There's no way for you to do it safe bro, your 6% bf eat your ass off it will come. If you use aas your out of this world and will probably not be able to handle the sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently trying to eat as much food as possible, I have no structured diet and Ive been training for about 7 months now and put on about 15 pounds, I have a peanut and nut allergy and I'm training single body parts, so no days off and legs twice a week. But thank you for the advice and I would love if you could do that for me. I work at goodlife fitness and the trainers don't exactly know a ton about bodybuilding, they're more cardio and weight loss orientated. This being the reason I came here for the advice.

RickRock said:
Chaseharper said:

Hey brother, you are 17 years old. You have no reason or business to mess with anabolic steroids right now, nor do you need them. Your natural hormone levels at your age are through the roof and with the right amount and kinds of food, and hard training you have all you need to grow.

I'd be more than happy to help you setup a great diet and training program, but you need to stay away from anything hormonal right now. I can't advise you on that, and it's completely unnecessary for you. What does your current diet and training look like?

I'm currently trying to eat as much food as possible, I have no structured diet and Ive been training for about 7 months now and put on about 15 pounds, I have a peanut and nut allergy and I'm training single body parts, so no days off and legs twice a week. But thank you for the advice and I would love if you could do that for me. I work at goodlife fitness and the trainers don't exactly know a ton about bodybuilding, they're more cardio and weight loss orientated. This being the reason I came here for the advice.

Re: RE: Re: First cycle

Chaseharper said:
RickRock said:
Chaseharper said:

There's the problem. You have no structured diet. Diet is 80% of the battle. Lifting the weights is the easy part. At your age your testosterone levels are insane and with the right diet and lifting program you can easily pack on muscle. Adding AAS right now would be a terrible idea. Wait at least until you are 25-30 to even think about steroids.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Chaseharper said:

Well first of all, you are going to have to start tracking what you are eating if you expect to make gains. You need a diet very high in protein (1.5-2g per pound of bodyweight) moderate to high in carbs, and low to moderate fat. That's a good lean gaining diet. You are looking at probably a macro ratio of 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat that is pretty standard and can be adjusted from there for your individual needs.

Food sources need to come from good healthy, clean foods. Lean meats, egg whites, complex carbs, green veggies, and healthy fats. Try using an app like my fitness pal to track your calories and macros. That will simplify things for you

I didn't start running gear till I was in my 30's. I'm 51 now. Here's the deal kid. The more muscle you can pack on naturally, the more you will keep. And this all goes back to doing cycles. When you are younger, 25-35 or so, most guys will run a 16 week cycle or so, then pct. (post cycle therapy) So what happens, is that you will make some great gains while on the gear. then you will come off. And you will lose some of it. And sometimes, it can be a good amount. This can easily create a mind fuck between your brain and your body. This is where young guys will start abusing steroids.

So now what happens is that you no longer want to come off. So you end up blazing and cruising. But at a young age like yourself, that is not a good way to go. Basically, you will have to pin the rest of your life. Because the longer you stay on, the harder it is for your body to produce test naturally again. This is why the older guys will blast and cruise. As you get older, you natural production decreases a lot.
But for a guy your age, you don't want to go this route. I'm telling you, go as long as you can naturally. You will see that it will pay off. And nothing comes easy or fast in this lifestyle. I don't care if you juice or not, everyone still earns what they have.

Re: RE: Re: First cycle

JM750 said:
I didn't start running gear till I was in my 30's. I'm 51 now. Here's the deal kid. The more muscle you can pack on naturally, the more you will keep. And this all goes back to doing cycles. When you are younger, 25-35 or so, most guys will run a 16 week cycle or so, then pct. (post cycle therapy) So what happens, is that you will make some great gains while on the gear. then you will come off. And you will lose some of it. And sometimes, it can be a good amount. This can easily create a mind fuck between your brain and your body. This is where young guys will start abusing steroids.

So now what happens is that you no longer want to come off. So you end up blazing and cruising. But at a young age like yourself, that is not a good way to go. Basically, you will have to pin the rest of your life. Because the longer you stay on, the harder it is for your body to produce test naturally again. This is why the older guys will blast and cruise. As you get older, you natural production decreases a lot.
But for a guy your age, you don't want to go this route. I'm telling you, go as long as you can naturally. You will see that it will pay off. And nothing comes easy or fast in this lifestyle. I don't care if you juice or not, everyone still earns what they have.
Well said, and I agree completely JM. I didn't start my first cycle until 36 myself and I'm 41 now, so I've only ran juice for 5 years but have over 20 years of natural training before that. I built a very good natural base before taking any anabolics and its one of the best decisions I ever made.

Staying natural and getting as close to natural limit as long as possible is the best way to go about it that will give you the most gains, and be the best for health and longevity in the long run. This lifestyle is a marathon, and not a sprint

NOBODY WILL HELP YOU WITH A CYCLE UNTIL YOU ARE 21.

We cant recommend drugs to a minor especially.

I started cycling at 30.

All good advice here my man. Don't screw yourself up for the future by messing around with drugs right now. I'm almost 30 and just now about to start my first cycle. Wait as long as you possibly can, bro.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Top Bottom