napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle need advice!

Cptnmorgan1993

Want to make this quick so yes this is my first cycle that I will be injecting. I've done prohormones a couple times in the past with successful gains. I now want to try the real thing. I'm currently 5'11 and weighing 225. Muscular build but I do have those difficult areas to burn fat so my goal is to get more shredded... The products I currently have are,

Test E (good for 12 weeks at 500 mg a week)
Aromasin (enough to last whole cycle)
Hcg
Winstrol
Nolva
Clomid

I was seeing if someone can give me an insite on the doses I should be running for this cycle. I want to assure that I can keep most of the gains made. Macros are completely on point and I lift 6 days a week. Advice please!

I think the first thing u should post are your stats for anyone to give you advice bud.

age, experience etc etc.

Want to make this quick so yes this is my first cycle that I will be injecting. I've done prohormones a couple times in the past with successful gains. I now want to try the real thing. I'm currently 5'11 and weighing 225. Muscular build but I do have those difficult areas to burn fat so my goal is to get more shredded... The products I currently have are,

Hcg
Winstrol
Nolva
Clomid

I was seeing if someone can give me an insite on the doses I should be running for this cycle. I want to assure that I can keep most of the gains made. Macros are completely on point and I lift 6 days a week. Advice please!

You have the wrong idea wanting to use steroids for fat burning. That's not how they work at all man. Besides that a first cycle is always test only

For your goal at the moment, you really should run a sarms stack, which will give you real fat burning and endurance on top of promoting nice lean mass and strength gains.

Here is the stack I would run from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hcg
Winstrol
Nolva
Clomid

bro, STEROIDS ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... they are not going to magically burn your fat, thats not what they do... they are not used for weight loss... your heart is in the right place but your mind is not... your way off and your going to get yourself hurt... what is your body fat and age?

Sorry I didn't mean to come off as some fat guy trying to use roids to shred some pounds. I'm currently 25 years old. I've been lifting hardcore since I was 17. Of course I've seen incredible gains over the years but I have platued pretty hard and have not increased my overall strength since I want to say 23. I feel as if I'm just stuck there. I'm 13% body fat currently. I've been cutting for the past 2 months.. Eating little carbs, lean meats, tons of spinach. Also taking a fat burner called lean xtreme. I've managed to lose 6 pounds so far but I'm not losing the fat in the places I want. On top of that, while I do want to lose fat I want to do my best to preserve muscle. I've learned everything that I need during the cycle ( a lot of info I've learned from you Dylan on YouTube ) I am so dedicated to making this cycle completely perfect. I've already invested in a ton of money for this cycle (buying test, Winstrol, Hcg, Aromasin, nolva, clomid, ostrin, natural test booster by ds labs and lean xtreme to prevent cortisol, join support, liver support, fish oil, multi vitamin ect..) I would be so grateful if I received a little assistance on the doses and when I should be taking these certain compounds would be so great. Wanting to do a 12 week cycle at the most. Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
I will elaborate on what I am considering of running. Any advice in what I can change or do is greatly appreciated.

Week 1-10 Test E 500 mg a week ( Monday morning 2.5 cc, Thurday night injections 2.5 )
Week 1-12 Aromasin ( and consider using it during pct) 12 mg eod.
Week 8-12 HCG- 500 iu a week
Week 8-12 n2gaurd cycle support
Week 8-12 Winstrol 50 mg a day
Week 12-16 Nolva 40/20/20/20 (start pct day after last Winstrol pill)
Week 12-16 Clomid 70/35/35/35
Week 12-16 Ostrin
Week 14 and beyond natural test booster

Throughout the cycle and pct I will be taking joint support, fish oil, multivitamin, as well as preloading milk thistle before the start of the cycle.

Last edited:
Bro, I think you missed the point about where we said that steroids aren't fat burners. If you are truly looking to shed bodyfat then perhaps you should at least add in some GW and SR9009 to your cycle, since they hav real fat burning abilities. You also don't need 500mg of test. 300-350 is plenty

What I know is that if I am cutting during this cycle Winstrol will assist me in shedding fat and preserving muscle. I don't have the mind set that Winstrol will magically make me shredded but if I'm puttin in work at the gym, cardio a few times a week and changing my macros it will greatly help me reach my goal.

So do you believe it would be more beneficial to do test, drop Winstrol and instead add in Gw and SR9009?
Absolutely. That is exactly what I would do. There is a common misconception that winstrol burns fat, and it absolutely does not

A good stack I would recommend is this

1-12 test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

PCT

CLOMID 50/50/25/25
NOLVA 40/20/20/20
AROMASIN 12.5MG EOD
MK-2866 25MG ED
GW 20MG ED

I often hear on this site about steroids and fat burning. I realize they seem not to be good for it. Has anyone else though seen the various studies showing how they help "gain muscle and burn fat" Those were all over the place no wonder so many are confused.

What I know is that if I am cutting during this cycle Winstrol will assist me in shedding fat and preserving muscle. I don't have the mind set that Winstrol will magically make me shredded but if I'm puttin in work at the gym, cardio a few times a week and changing my macros it will greatly help me reach my goal.

really, winstrol is going to shed fat? no, winstrol is a muscle hardener, NOT A FAT BURNER... it will harden you up, yes, but to say it will shed fat is so completely wrong and shows how little your listening to what is being said... steroids have the capability of tightening up and the way they help you to lose fat is by adding muscle, which obviously helps to burn fat but your not grasping this whatsoever... i am NOT trying to be hard on you... not in the least... i want you to understand so you dont make future mistakes, thats the main thing trying to be accomplished... i just dont want you to make mistakes...

it does not matter whether you run test e or cyp... i always prefer cyp because its what i have always used with great success but test e is pretty much the same thing...

here's the layout for you

you can get all your sarms, ancillaries and pct products at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for all the info you guys. I'm still trying to learn about all this stuff but I really appreciate the help you have given me. I'll keep yall posted on progress during the cycle. Thanks again

Thanks for all the info you guys. I'm still trying to learn about all this stuff but I really appreciate the help you have given me. I'll keep yall posted on progress during the cycle. Thanks again

anytime brother, thats what its all about... let me know if you have any further questions...

I do have one more question. Sorry if it's a foolish one but how many bottles of S4, Gw, Sr and mk do you think I'll need for the duration of the cycle?

Absolutely. That is exactly what I would do. There is a common misconception that winstrol burns fat, and it absolutely does not

1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…*

PCT

CLOMID 50/50/25/25
NOLVA 40/20/20/20
AROMASIN 12.5MG EOD
MK-2866 25MG ED
GW 20MG ED

^This looks like a winner right here, i concur

Could it be Test E or does it need to be Test C? And when is ideal to begin pct?
Both E and C are ok. Either one will work. Start pct two weeks after last injection

1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

CLOMID 50/50/25/25
NOLVA 40/20/20/20
AROMASIN 12.5MG EOD
MK-2866 25MG ED
GW 20MG ED

Top Bottom