napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finishing Var Cycle in a few weeks

SHADEZZ

I am a female who's coming to the end of a var cycle of 10mg ed split. I'm also currently taking GW5016 10mg split. I recently purchased Tamoxifen 20mg liquid and have yet to use it. I'm interested in purchasing Ostarine and 20mg GW to run together. Could I use Ostarine, GW and Tamoxifen together once my var cycle has ended or run Ostarine and GW together when var cycle ends and run Tamoxifen alone once finished with everything? I hope I'm not confusing anyone.

The answer to your questions is YES.

They will not effect eachother.

What is your goal here and why are you running tamoxifen?

SHADEZZ said:
I am a female who's coming to the end of a var cycle of 10mg ed split. I'm also currently taking GW5016 10mg split. I recently purchased Tamoxifen 20mg liquid and have yet to use it. I'm interested in purchasing Ostarine and 20mg GW to run together. Could I use Ostarine, GW and Tamoxifen together once my var cycle has ended or run Ostarine and GW together when var cycle ends and run Tamoxifen alone once finished with everything? I hope I'm not confusing anyone.

I don't see a problem with what you are doing except I do have to question what the reason for using tamoxifen is exactly. That's something you have to be careful with as a female because of its effects on blocking estrogen. I know some females have used it before to enhance fat loss if that is your goal with it. You just want to be careful and not dose it too high. I actually wouldn't recommend it myself to you. I think the Ostarine and GW combo would treat you very nicely and is a great follow up to your var cycle

Being a woman you shouldn't mess with your estrogen

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Ya women dont need that product. Just let everything clear your system go two or three weeks and then cycle again

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thank you for your responses. As for the Tamoxifen, I was considering 10mg a day. The reason is to rid water under my skin and rid some belly bloat to give that dryer harder look. (I have noticed a difference using var and GW vs nothing) I've tried the sauna, consistently drinking 2 gal of water ed, sodium under 1000 (most days around 500 to 700). Tried drinking a gallon of water ed. I don't eat grains, carbs intake around 30g with once or twice a day carb loads which are complex carbs. My body doesnt do well on higher carbs. Ive learned around 30g, no more than 50g is my sweet spot. Fish, green beans or spinach and occasionally chicken breast a few days. I do consume good fats such as MCT, coconut oil, organic butter, olive oil, omega 3 (all fats within my limit). I apologize for running on.

I lift 6 days a week working different body parts plus 4 days a week 20 to 30 min cardio after lifting. Late afternoon cardio of 30 min 4 to 5 days a week.

SHADEZZ said:
Thank you for your responses. As for the Tamoxifen, I was considering 10mg a day. The reason is to rid water under my skin and rid some belly bloat to give that dryer harder look. (I have noticed a difference using var and GW vs nothing) I've tried the sauna, consistently drinking 2 gal of water ed, sodium under 1000 (most days around 500 to 700). Tried drinking a gallon of water ed. I don't eat grains, carbs intake around 30g with once or twice a day carb loads which are complex carbs. My body doesnt do well on higher carbs. Ive learned around 30g, no more than 50g is my sweet spot. Fish, green beans or spinach and occasionally chicken breast a few days. I do consume good fats such as MCT, coconut oil, organic butter, olive oil, omega 3 (all fats within my limit). I apologize for running on.

Yeh that's what I figured you were using it for. I had a female friend that was using it for the same reason a couple years ago. Just keep the dose low if you are still going to,use it. She had some problems because she ran it too high for a while

RickRock said:
SHADEZZ said:

Yeh that's what I figured you were using it for. I had a female friend that was using it for the same reason a couple years ago. Just keep the dose low if you are still going to,use it. She had some problems because she ran it too high for a while

RickRock Ive read less is better than more and I've stuck to it. :)... Do you suggest Tam after I run Osta?

SHADEZZ said:

I lift 6 days a week working different body parts plus 4 days a week 20 to 30 min cardio after lifting. Late afternoon cardio of 30 min 4 to 5 days a week.

I have advised women whom have competed in the Olympia. Are you a serious competitor here? Or just a novice user who wants to shape up?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
SHADEZZ said:

I have advised women whom have competed in the Olympia. Are you a serious competitor here? Or just a novice user who wants to shape up?

I'm not a novice. I've been working hard towards doing my first show.

Lady friends of mine who compete have told me that they keep doses from 5-10mg and between 5-20 on var.

I share the sentiment that messing with your hormones needs to be very carefully considered, however, everyone on this board has experimented themselves as they pleased.

TheSVPdeal said:
Lady friends of mine who compete have told me that they keep doses from 5-10mg and between 5-20 on var.

I share the sentiment that messing with your hormones needs to be very carefully considered, however, everyone on this board has experimented themselves as they pleased.

I will run the Ostarine cycle with GW once var is finished. If I haven't achieved a tighter look, I will start with 5mg of Tam but no more than 10mg a day for 4 to 6 weeks. I'm a nibbler who don't like taking huge bites. :) Everyone has been very helpful and I truly appreciate.

SHADEZZ said:
RickRock said:
SHADEZZ said:

RickRock Ive read less is better than more and I've stuck to it. :)... Do you suggest Tam after I run Osta?

The Tamoxifen you could use with Ostarine or afterwards. It's really up to you if you are going to use it. I don't typically recommend using it for women, but you have the right mindset with the dosing. 5mg and no more than 10mg should be fairly safe, but as always there is no guarantees to exactly how you will respond to it

In the future, if interested, I know that Bio-Tech will make a lady's formula of any of their products upon request.

My girlfriend's have fooled around with some of their stuff.

TheSVPdeal said:
In the future, if interested, I know that Bio-Tech will make a lady's formula of any of their products upon request.

My girlfriend's have fooled around with some of their stuff.

^This is true. If you ever need anything from Bio-tech or a price list, send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to hook you up with a list and a discount

In no way would I recommend you use nor should you use tamoxifen whatsoever... If you want something to dry out there are a million ways better for you to do so... DO NOT mess with your estrogen as a woman unless you have some sort of condition... With your goals, this is that stack i would run for sarms...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day
1-12 s4 50 mg day
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day

now you could add a few things here... albuterol would be a nice addition and/or a low dose of eca stack...

to stay dry, take a look at natural products like dandelion root for example... the sarms alone should keep you extremely dry as it is but your looking in the wrong direction with tamoxifen for this intended goal... i run a stack of waterex and dandelion root and that is extremely effective and safe as well... this keeps me extremely dry... also, add frequent sauna sessions and sweat out toxins as well...

I have lady-dosed products as well.

I'll add them to the list soon but all anyone has to do is ask. Most ladies are forced to buy in liquid suspension but we have caps for now. I have Nolva at 20mg, Anavar at 10mg and 20mg. I can dose Winny down or whatever. For larger orders, I'll make ladies a custom blend so that they can take everything in one pill.

Re: RE: Re: Finishing Var Cycle in a few weeks

Bio-Tech said:

I'll add them to the list soon but all anyone has to do is ask. Most ladies are forced to buy in liquid suspension but we have caps for now. I have Nolva at 20mg, Anavar at 10mg and 20mg. I can dose Winny down or whatever. For larger orders, I'll make ladies a custom blend so that they can take everything in one pill.
Will you have any tbol in the best future?

Re: RE: Re: Finishing Var Cycle in a few weeks

ibleedoranbla said:
Bio-Tech said:

Will you have any tbol in the best future?

Tbol in about 2 weeks brother!! Along with primo, Proviron, and Caber added to the biotech line-up as well :D

Bio-Tech said:

This is a very nice benefit for the ladies here.

Top Bottom