napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finished my first Mk2866 cycle!! What to do next?

markf671

What up guys!!

I finished my 12 week cycle of mk2866, it didn't go as I planned!! From the start I was 186 and I'm 5'6, ended the cycle at 179 i got leaner but lost size.

Part of it was I wasn't dieting like I hoped, but I did hit the gym hard 3-4 days out of the week.

My question is what do I do I next? Almost done with my PCT. How long do I wait to start another cycle? And last what do you guys suggest for adding more size to my frame?

Thanks guys!

you need 4 weeks until your next cycle but that seems really strange man... mk2866 at the very least, even with a fucked up diet, was designed to preserve muscle... where did you get your sarms?

Dylan sir,

I got it from Hardbodyedge. It was good while I was on it. Now it seems all the gains are slowly going away!! My muscles still feel solid but not as full and shredded as when I was on the stuff!! I'm on my third week of clomid.

theres your problem, you did not have real mk so you cannot expect to get anything from it other than what you got, which was ripped off

That's for sure!! Any suggestions on a stack that would add more size!! I'm not liking the lean me at the moment!! Lol!

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom