napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finally hit 200!! More progress!

Damn bro I think this is your best shape yet... Congrats on the clean gains! The proper way to do it!
it definitely is brother... i really appreciate your support... youve always been great to me and its appreciated... im trying so hard to set the best example possible

And yet that one douchebag asked "Dylan, why are you so small?"

He should pray to look this good.

F-ing idiot.
LOLLL well brother, there's always going to be someone to try to bring one down or just be an asshole to try to get under my skin... the problem is that i simply don't care so that pisses people off more that run their mouth... im sorry but if someone thinks im going to bat an eye or lose sleep over a loser behind a keyboard that talks shit, its not happening... likely a person living in moms basement hiding behind a keyboard to talk shit... its pathetic as fuck and i feel very very sorry for them... in one ear and out the other... insignificant people are just that... insignificant and so i dont listen whatsoever but i do use it as fuel to accomplish more just to make sure they look stupider and more pathetic than they already do

Go Dylan Go! thanks for sharing your new findings as you always have. You've come along way from the day of adding "egg whites+ peanut butter+ maple oatmeal packet" for breakfast to make the gain. Damn it, you set the bar to a new heavy clean an solid level. Congratulations on your new direction there Dylan!
LOL thats awesome brother... i really appreciate that.. im putting it all in on this one and its paying off so far but trust me, there's more to come! thank you for the support! its greatly appreciated!

Definitely packing some serious size on the arms... damn great job man. I have a lot of trouble with the biceps pretty stubborn.... recently incorporated some new workouts to bring the pain back.
much appreciated bro! biceps have never been my best but ive done serious work on them and implemented so many different movements and its really paying off... you will get there bro

New Pic Update...

Here is my most recent pic... I took it as a silhouette in a way to really try to show the growth and changes... more to come...

24xnnkh.jpg

Here is my most recent pic... I took it as a silhouette in a way to really try to show the growth and changes... more to come...

24xnnkh.jpg

Nice job bro. Looking solid and still lean as can be. Keep it up bro and remember our chat. You look world different and far better. Now you just need a haircut....

Nice job bro. Looking solid and still lean as can be. Keep it up bro and remember our chat. You look world different and far better. Now you just need a haircut....
i always remember brother and like i said, you have no idea how much i appreciate it... hey man, fuck, lay off the fro... im growing it out! Its just not done there but its looks far different when it is! LOLLL

24xnnkh.jpg

Looking very solid Dylan. You have a lot more pop and fullness all the way around. Nice job!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking very solid Dylan. You have a lot more pop and fullness all the way around. Nice job!

thanks brother, getting REALLY close to 205... i should be there this week...

Delts look great. Wish I could get my middle delts to raise like that.
i appreciate it brother.. clearly thats my best body part for development but i have so many different methods of training them that really get the extra definition and size...

FINALLY... broke the 200 barrier weighing in at 201 today... I had a feeling I was there but i try to not check my weight every day... What I love is that I still feel light... its such a clean gain... My strength is through the roof right now... Its just continuing to grow everyday and I find myself so addicted to the strength that I am a maniac when I train... I cannot get enough... This was a really strong week all the way through with training... I have been slamming tudca as well to help with my alt and ast.. I bumped aromasin to 25 mg per day to get everything back in line... I feel absolutely amazing and I am loving how everything is proportioned right now... I have a few new pics where you can really see a lot more growth going on... Here are the updated pics from today... SHOULDER DAY means they are looking even bigger...

fclf0p.jpg

21e2a20.jpg

Get fuck sake bro you look amazing!!!

thanks brother, getting REALLY close to 205... i should be there this week...

I'm blown away at the size you are getting, and how quickly it's coming on. You are blowing up Dylan

Top Bottom