napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female log: First cutting cycle with gw/ostarine stack

Thanks RickRock! Agree with you 100%. And all of you reminding me is helping to know how to truly measure the success.

I must say - outside of all the physical benefits this cycle is having, the mental well-being and (KNOCK ON WOOD) overall health is what's making me smile the most! Ya, I got sick for a bit with that virus going around but got better much faster than in previous times catching a bug...sarms....GW??? I don't know. But this was one of my main reasons for giving this a try for overall health and stamina.
the feeling of well being is amazing.. thats one of my favorite things about them and when you have the endurance build up as you are, it makes you feel unreal! im really happy to see you reaping these benefits!

Thanks Dylan! Yup, and this week I'm starting to see even more visual difference in the fat dropping. I feel like I hit a different level - almost like I just started a new cycle and getting the beginner results you get the first few weeks if that makes sense. Pretty cool!

the feeling of well being is amazing.. thats one of my favorite things about them and when you have the endurance build up as you are, it makes you feel unreal! im really happy to see you reaping these benefits!

First of all your forum is great! Keep up the good work! My wife is dealing with the same issue she is 5"2 and 150 lbs. She has been on Mk2866 and GW now for about 4weeks. She has shown great strength improvements and body change but she can not get her weight under 150. She is very frustrated as I'm sure you are but her body composition has changed drastically in a short time . Your not alone in your battle and I'm going to be showing her this forum. Good luck and keep up the good fight !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan! Yup, and this week I'm starting to see even more visual difference in the fat dropping. I feel like I hit a different level - almost like I just started a new cycle and getting the beginner results you get the first few weeks if that makes sense. Pretty cool!

That's awesome to hear. I'm glad to see everything going good. I think you are in the zone now of where you are getting a steady flow of nice changes, so it should be a great time for you. Keep it up!

Thanks for that! Glad people are reading along. I only recently checked to see how many had viewed this and was really surprised so hope I'm helping some out as I get myself back into training and a healthy fitness lifestyle. I'm continually trying to work with all the outside factors that play into this. Yes, please get her to check my log out - if for nothing more but to know she's not alone. And thanks right back for letting me hear where she is at and that the pesky scale isn't just my issue! I'm sure she's gaining muscle right now if she's already seeing recomp results in 4 weeks! Not to mention that you are seeing it too, not just her (I really think when someone else sees the changes that's a big deal.) Yes, it is frustrating but don't slow down or stop!

It's so much trial and error of getting it right when health issues related to hormones that are involved. It's not a damn excuse, it's crappy truth, unfortunately. But I've been reading my own blood panels for years and playing google doctor out of frustration and diagnosed myself with both of these things a few years back and requested help but got no where until only finally having docs confirm I was right and asking how was this missed? You don't want me to rant on about doctors. I save that for my blog :rolleyes: I'm not sure if she struggles with any thyroid or other hormonal stuff??

I know that it is a big thing people hear now "oh, my thyroid is bad so I'm fat" or "my metabolism is shut down" and I'm a big believer that there are sofa surfers that read forums, plan their diet, go to a gym for a little bit, chat friends up while they are there, lift heavy and give it their all on a good day, run on the treadmill, come home, eat pizza cause they worked hard and deserve it, miss the gym next day cause work is stressful, start again the next day, have a drinking binge cause it's someone's birthday on the weekend, blahblahblah Repeat. LOL To those people...that's not a metabolism or thyroid issue. C'mon now! THAT BEING SAID: without getting into all of this, there are so many factors promoting people to be sick and get sicker so these issues that come up or seem to be suddenly talked about more are finally coming to light because so many (perhaps women more so) are wondering what is wrong with them? And I mean the ones that have been doing everything right on paper to get the bod they want, even some athletes I know. But being over-fat is only one of the symptoms if it's a true hormonal problem. Funny thing is, I call myself over-fat and right now I'm told I look fit and strong. So when you have your eye set on the prize of where your goals are, it's easy to be extra hard on yourself.

I digress...it's a bumpy ride but I want my body healthy and my ego still wants it to look as good as it can...and better!! While I still haven't fully sorted out if I'm losing as quickly as I could on this cycle (body fat), I know the MK2866 and GW have enhanced my progress, no doubt in my mind. My training is on point. My diet is close, but maybe still isn't quite optimal for me and that's the work in progress.

Tell her to keep up the good fight too!

First of all your forum is great! Keep up the good work! My wife is dealing with the same issue she is 5"2 and 150 lbs. She has been on Mk2866 and GW now for about 4weeks. She has shown great strength improvements and body change but she can not get her weight under 150. She is very frustrated as I'm sure you are but her body composition has changed drastically in a short time . Your not alone in your battle and I'm going to be showing her this forum. Good luck and keep up the good fight !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The last 4 days I did add an EC stack. I'm on the fence of how I feel about this and I'm testing it for 10 days. I've tried it years back and it worked for energy, I was much lower BF% and honestly can't remember if it worked for fat loss. I'm not doing it for energy this time, with the GW I don't really need it. (OK, maybe the odd day I do) but more than not, no. Sometimes I have used a pre-workout mix from a popular brand (NOT MIXED WITH AN EC) or just coffee but since the GW and MK2866 I've had good energy that feels natural.

That being said...I did get a little more burst the first two days using it at a starting dose. Today, not so much and felt pretty crappy and my workout wasn't as good. Could have just been an off day, but not sure. I am not taking it at the suggested doses I read. That seems scary to me and I think a lot of that is based on a male as most vitamin companies, etc. set dosing at. I am only dosing 2x a day because I already have insomnia/sleep issues without it. I've read all the mixed reviews on it and watched Dylan's Youtube on it. Didn't I? (Now I'm second guessing there was a video from Dylan! LOL it's been a long day!) I have heard of other women combining the EC with a Cytomel stack (in a very high dose compared to what I'm taking Cytomel for specifically for thyroid disfunction NOT weight loss) So all that being said, if I don't see or feel much positive over 10 days - and if I get anything negative I will be dumping it. Not worth it if there are bad sides. We will see...

It's purpose for me:
See if any extra fat loss happens
Appetite suppressant for the last of this cycle.

Keep you posted.

The last 4 days I did add an EC stack. I'm on the fence of how I feel about this and I'm testing it for 10 days. I've tried it years back and it worked for energy, I was much lower BF% and honestly can't remember if it worked for fat loss. I'm not doing it for energy this time, with the GW I don't really need it. (OK, maybe the odd day I do) but more than not, no. Sometimes I have used a pre-workout mix from a popular brand (NOT MIXED WITH AN EC) or just coffee but since the GW and MK2866 I've had good energy that feels natural.

That being said...I did get a little more burst the first two days using it at a starting dose. Today, not so much and felt pretty crappy and my workout wasn't as good. Could have just been an off day, but not sure. I am not taking it at the suggested doses I read. That seems scary to me and I think a lot of that is based on a male as most vitamin companies, etc. set dosing at. I am only dosing 2x a day because I already have insomnia/sleep issues without it. I've read all the mixed reviews on it and watched Dylan's Youtube on it. Didn't I? (Now I'm second guessing there was a video from Dylan! LOL it's been a long day!) I have heard of other women combining the EC with a Cytomel stack (in a very high dose compared to what I'm taking Cytomel for specifically for thyroid disfunction NOT weight loss) So all that being said, if I don't see or feel much positive over 10 days - and if I get anything negative I will be dumping it. Not worth it if there are bad sides. We will see...

It's purpose for me:
See if any extra fat loss happens
Appetite suppressant for the last of this cycle.

Keep you posted.
Like I said in my thread I used it previously actually twice a day..it helped with appetite supressment, energy and maybe a little fat loss. I felt great taking the eca.

This time I brought it in about 2 weeks ago 1 time a day, even in a resting state my heart was racing. I have been out of breath, even just going up and down steps, also my chest was feeling very tight.

You may have good results with it, you may not. But definitely keep monitoring how you feel.

Have you decided what your next stack will.look like?

I'm still contemplating some options with my next stack but starting to think about it. I'm wanting to see how things end off here. I LOVE lifting heavy but I know I have more fat to take off and assume that end of this cycle. While you can have the best of both worlds to a certain extent more so with SARMS I'm trying to decide what's the best method of training for me with slow recomp or excellerated fat loss to recomp/build...Still sorting that out and will be asking for suggestions. I'm about to do a HUGE location/life move in 3-4 weeks that changes up what I can do for training a little (i.e.: a regular gym to get to for a few weeks but is going to offer great alternatives to what I have had where I am now) I'm also needing to figure out shipping internationally! But pretty sure that's not an issue.

As for the EC update...I'm not sold on it but not negative sides to stop it. I find I have delayed response time. For example: My GW and Osta I take in the am but if I work out within 30-60 minutes I do OK, but not nearly as well as 3-5 hours later. So that may have more to do with my eating schedule. With the EC, sorta the same in response time. Although right after taking EC (within 30-90 min) it can be a little racing heart and I better get this energy out. That's why I LOVE the GW. You don't deal with that BS of stimulants. LOL That being said my goal to cut at a little faster pace is showing slightly. Still too early to tell.

Like I said in my thread I used it previously actually twice a day..it helped with appetite supressment, energy and maybe a little fat loss. I felt great taking the eca.

This time I brought it in about 2 weeks ago 1 time a day, even in a resting state my heart was racing. I have been out of breath, even just going up and down steps, also my chest was feeling very tight.

You may have good results with it, you may not. But definitely keep monitoring how you feel.

Have you decided what your next stack will.look like?

Quick mid-week update. As I've said I've changed up my training from lifting really heavy to higher volume, more reps/a little lighter. In fact today went quite lighter curcuit style and I didn't like it as much and got a bit bored. LOL but I see the leaning out a little more and at times felt flat. WHERE'S MY PUMP??? Haha. I do love the pump but I'm torn between that and knowing I want to lean out faster and I am 'lucky' that I think I gain muscle at a good pace. Or at least right now I do. We will see when I'm closer to my ideal BF.

I'm still trying to get a good pre-workout meal correct. With calorie totals slightly pulled back the past few weeks I really find pre and post nutrition is critical with a cutting phase. And while I have pulled back my carbs, I think a 1/2 banana (at literally 3 inches) to give me a kick isn't going to break the bank - but please let me know if anyone thinks otherwise. I am not doing KETO. Just lower carbs for now.

As much as I do know and success I have had in the past I'm still learning as I go!!

try half an apple it has the same effects as caffeine and coffee. just reaching but its worth a try. btw great updates and again stop worrying so much about weight it will literally just fall off one day and you will be like damn. I plateaued for a couple of months a couple of years ago and I was worried but what really counts is body fat %, how you look or how you think you look what others think and how your clothes fit, it is damn good to have to buy smaller jeans and shorts lol. you keep it up and you will reach your goals, it may be the 2nd cycle when it actually all comes together but either way you are making great strides

its always best to cut down first and then build from there.. if you try to add size while you are not at the wanted weight, it never evens out properly and that can also take a mental toll on you as well as physical in terms of not getting what you want and/or expect... i would absolutely cut down first THEN go back up

Thanks for this. I agree. I used to read about this "whoosh" thing and I'm sure outside stresses just make your body hold onto fat too, which I've been going through as of late. I will anticipate that weight falling off - I do know what you're talking about, so thanks for the encouragement!

try half an apple it has the same effects as caffeine and coffee. just reaching but its worth a try. btw great updates and again stop worrying so much about weight it will literally just fall off one day and you will be like damn. I plateaued for a couple of months a couple of years ago and I was worried but what really counts is body fat %, how you look or how you think you look what others think and how your clothes fit, it is damn good to have to buy smaller jeans and shorts lol. you keep it up and you will reach your goals, it may be the 2nd cycle when it actually all comes together but either way you are making great strides

Thanks Dylan. I think I went at it backwards by lifting heavier first for the first 3-6 weeks which isn't a long time, but I did see fast gains with this especially when the osta went up from 12.5 to the 25mg! It was pretty amazing and great to see what I'm capable of again.

That being said...I came into this weaker than I had ever been, physically. So proving and getting my strength up in such a short period of time was worth it (despite my scale frustrations and slower fat loss) and now that I'm adjusting and working at the cutting down and maintaining my muscle, I can see the shift happening the past few weeks. I'll keep at it this way and perhaps in the next cycle as well before I try to add size.

its always best to cut down first and then build from there.. if you try to add size while you are not at the wanted weight, it never evens out properly and that can also take a mental toll on you as well as physical in terms of not getting what you want and/or expect... i would absolutely cut down first THEN go back up

Thanks Dylan. I think I went at it backwards by lifting heavier first for the first 3-6 weeks which isn't a long time, but I did see fast gains with this especially when the osta went up from 12.5 to the 25mg! It was pretty amazing and great to see what I'm capable of again.

That being said...I came into this weaker than I had ever been, physically. So proving and getting my strength up in such a short period of time was worth it (despite my scale frustrations and slower fat loss) and now that I'm adjusting and working at the cutting down and maintaining my muscle, I can see the shift happening the past few weeks. I'll keep at it this way and perhaps in the next cycle as well before I try to add size.
sometimes you have to do whats best for you mentally first to really get things going and that is perfectly fine... its all a learning process as well and you are doing a damn fine job! keep up the great work! we have to rap about gaming some time... ive been going off at night! LOLLLL

Lol!!!! Enjoy!!!

sometimes you have to do whats best for you mentally first to really get things going and that is perfectly fine... Its all a learning process as well and you are doing a damn fine job! Keep up the great work! We have to rap about gaming some time... Ive been going off at night! Lollll

sometimes you have to do whats best for you mentally first to really get things going and that is perfectly fine... its all a learning process as well and you are doing a damn fine job! keep up the great work! we have to rap about gaming some time... ive been going off at night! LOLLLL

saw your infamous gaming room lol that is awesome

I do know as bad as you want it it does get frustrating but you just have to remind yourself it is a marathon and you are at mile 13 so just keep the pace don't risk injury and keep killing it you are doing great just hang in there, here is the beauty of it all you can take 2-3 weeks off with no pct and jump right into the next cycle. the frickin 8-12 weeks most guys have to take is mentally draining and just fucking brutal to have to wait.

Top Bottom