napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Fat Burners that actually do something!

I thought Gw-501516 was the best fat burning shit? Are you guys just taking OTC when you are off of GW? info please, also is the GW sublingual or pins? and how many servings in one bottle? I am about to order some. Thanks for anything. I tried to post this earlier but I don't see it anywhere, if it is a repeat I apologize.

rockmfhudd said:
I thought Gw-501516 was the best fat burning shit? Are you guys just taking OTC when you are off of GW? info please, also is the GW sublingual or pins? and how many servings in one bottle? I am about to order some. Thanks for anything. I tried to post this earlier but I don't see it anywhere, if it is a repeat I apologize.

yes bro but this is a SUPPLEMENTS thread... Gw is not a supplement... we are talking about OTC fat burners, not just anything... Of course none of these would even compare but you cant run gw all year long without a break either bro... GW is definitely the best and safest etc... GW is all taken orally, STRAIGHT DOWN, no under the tongue or anything like that... Let me know what your goals are and i'll set you up a nice gw cycle...

Fuq I just sent you a PM about the same shit. LOL you beat me to the punch I guess. Ya I see I hijacked a sup thread lmao im good at busting up shit like that. I am def looking to cut and build lean mass Ill pm u

rockmfhudd said:
Fuq I just sent you a PM about the same shit. LOL you beat me to the punch I guess. Ya I see I hijacked a sup thread lmao im good at busting up shit like that. I am def looking to cut and build lean mass Ill pm u

its all good brother... i got you covered...

DylanGemelli said:
I know that the market is flooded with products of promise, gimmick marketing and bull shit ingredients but within, there are always a few that actually do work and are formulated with precision and effectiveness... I have a few that I have found that actually do work...

My favorite is by Med Lab sports... PHENBUTEROL... this is a different type of burner as it attacks adipose tissue as opposed to the same old green been coffee extract, raspberry ketones, etc. combination... This attacks fat in a more complex mode and method and actually works and works damn well... Low on stimulants but strong on structure, I have to give this one a big two thumbs up... Another that I already reviewed here is from BPI sports called NIte Burn... This is a night time fat burner you take before bed... It not only allows for a deeper sleep but I wake up feeling refreshed and looking EXTREMELY dry in the morning... BPI is actually a pretty good company and makes other effective products and fat burners as well.... I know it is difficult to find a product that really does what it says but these are two I can say actually do work!
Just picked up some phenbuterol and ordered some Nite Burn! If DG said it worked well then I definitely got to give it a try! Especially if its otc, il be posting my results soon, gonna combine an eca stack with also

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
I know that the market is flooded with products of promise, gimmick marketing and bull shit ingredients but within, there are always a few that actually do work and are formulated with precision and effectiveness... I have a few that I have found that actually do work...

My favorite is by Med Lab sports... PHENBUTEROL... this is a different type of burner as it attacks adipose tissue as opposed to the same old green been coffee extract, raspberry ketones, etc. combination... This attacks fat in a more complex mode and method and actually works and works damn well... Low on stimulants but strong on structure, I have to give this one a big two thumbs up... Another that I already reviewed here is from BPI sports called NIte Burn... This is a night time fat burner you take before bed... It not only allows for a deeper sleep but I wake up feeling refreshed and looking EXTREMELY dry in the morning... BPI is actually a pretty good company and makes other effective products and fat burners as well.... I know it is difficult to find a product that really does what it says but these are two I can say actually do work!
Just picked up some phenbuterol and ordered some Nite Burn! If DG said it worked well then I definitely got to give it a try! Especially if its otc, il be posting my results soon, gonna combine an eca stack with also

nite burn is very nice bro... wake up dry and feeling great with no stims etc... it gives a damn nice sleep and really helps to dry out... you are not taking in too much stimulant whatsoever with phenbuterol either... you will see some nice results from these... these are two of the only otc's i really like...

DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

nite burn is very nice bro... wake up dry and feeling great with no stims etc... it gives a damn nice sleep and really helps to dry out... you are not taking in too much stimulant whatsoever with phenbuterol either... you will see some nice results from these... these are two of the only otc's i really like...
SWEET! lol just wondering... i don't expect you to know the answer to this question but... Do you think i could take these two supplements on board a plane because I'm traveling on vacation and wanted to take some photos on the beach and wanted to look dry

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

SWEET! lol just wondering... i don't expect you to know the answer to this question but... Do you think i could take these two supplements on board a plane because I'm traveling on vacation and wanted to take some photos on the beach and wanted to look dry

As long as it isn't illegal, you can take it on the plane bro

CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:
CobraMuscle said:
DylanGemelli said:

ive taken both of these in my carry on just fine several times... they are not illegal whatsoever

DylanGemelli said:

Sound nice, I have to try this one. I'm trying to cut down BF and lately my sleep sucks, I rarely sleep more than 6 hours, so I could definitely use help in this department.

dawnfader said:
DylanGemelli said:

Sound nice, I have to try this one. I'm trying to cut down BF and lately my sleep sucks, I rarely sleep more than 6 hours, so I could definitely use help in this department.

nite burn really gives a smooth sleep and you wake up feeling refreshed in the morning after use

stareatroy said:
anyone tried DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) ? or too risky for the reward?

how did we go from over the counter fat burners to dnp bro? That is not even close to the discussion and that is so dangerous that I don't even get into it... Risk vs. reward is nowhere near close on that one, at least to me...

stareatroy said:
anyone tried DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) ? or too risky for the reward?

Anything that can be fatal with the wrong dose is definitely too risky bro. Stay far far away from it

yobbo said:
Hi all,
is these the ones?
http://www.amazon.com/MuscleMeds-Phenbu ... B00IN54BKO

And beside that i just saw a few of your videos on youtube and I cannot thank you enough for your knowledge sharing and your honesty - it means a lot to me!

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother... great to have you! YES, that is the one!

You are more than welcome on the videos my friend... I am so happy to hear they are helping you... If you ever need anything at any time, don't hesitate to let me know!

Got Phenbuterol today and Nite Burn will be here Friday. Im adding these to take with my sarms triple stack that I start a week from Monday. Super pumped to get this started since I have one more week of PCT. My BF will be well under 15% after this 12 week stack. Thanks for the heads up Dylan

Top Bottom