bannednutritionnapsgear

Fav Cortisol Control Supp?

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Fav Cortisol Control Supp?

NJBro said:
Ok brothers and sister sound off!
What is your favourite cortisol control supp?
I've used supress C before, and its a pretty popular one.
 

NJBro

Senior Member
Re: RE: Fav Cortisol Control Supp?

RickRock said:
NJBro said:
Ok brothers and sister sound off!
What is your favourite cortisol control supp?
I've used supress C before, and its a pretty popular one.

Thanks for the reply Rick!
Do you feel like it was worth it?
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: Re: RE: Fav Cortisol Control Supp?

NJBro said:
RickRock said:
NJBro said:
Ok brothers and sister sound off!
What is your favourite cortisol control supp?
I've used supress C before, and its a pretty popular one.

Thanks for the reply Rick!
Do you feel like it was worth it?
I honestly didn't note any difference using it versus not to be honest
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
my all time favorite for cortisol is lean xtreme... it absolutely works.. its made by driven sports... ive had quite a few flops, most notably was keto burn by mr supps... i never saw a thing with that, literally nothing and I used it several different times... lean xtreme absolutely works
 

NJBro

Senior Member
DylanGemelli said:
my all time favorite for cortisol is lean xtreme... it absolutely works.. its made by driven sports... ive had quite a few flops, most notably was keto burn by mr supps... i never saw a thing with that, literally nothing and I used it several different times... lean xtreme absolutely works

Thanks Dylan!
Im going to pick it up.
Dose as it says or did you do something different?
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
NJBro said:
DylanGemelli said:
my all time favorite for cortisol is lean xtreme... it absolutely works.. its made by driven sports... ive had quite a few flops, most notably was keto burn by mr supps... i never saw a thing with that, literally nothing and I used it several different times... lean xtreme absolutely works

Thanks Dylan!
Im going to pick it up.
Dose as it says or did you do something different?


i take 3 a day spaced out myself... morning, noon and night... you can get it on amazon... here is another link for it http://www.hardsupplements.com/weight/f ... fgodJMIL8g
 
Top