napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fatloss Stack guidance

ruvasihin

I have been reading about sarms a lot but being a newbie I am apprehensive to use any products so thought to take your advice.

I am working out from past 6 months now and have seen good result so far but I still aim to loose fat from my body. So far I have only added protein and BCAA to my supplement stacks and intaking more protein & low carbs in my diet.

The following are my details as per my present assessment in gym,
Weight: 61 KGS
Total body fat: 33.5%
BMI: 24.1
BMR: 1272
V fat: 5.5
S fat: 28.6
Muscle: 24.3

A friend on mine suggested me GW & ECA stacks from sarms, but I am not sure whether it's a good advice for a female body.

Your guidance and feedback will help a lot. I appreciate your time and response you give to your followers.

Thank you.

i would not use the eca stack at all... if you have only been working out six months, i would add least wait until you have put in a good year of training to use sarms and thats even pretty low on workout time.. you want to get more results on your own before adding any sort of performance enhancer at this time... sarms are safe and clearly im a big advocate of them but at the same time im also an advocate of doing things the right way

I'd definitely recommend staying away from eca it's got a lot of negatives. I still have blood pressure issues from it. It's really not worth using at all you still have to diet hard while on it, the risk to reward ratio just ain't worth it.

ECA stacks are old school and have many sides effects. There are just safer alternatives nowadays. GW is definitely recommended.

If you want fat loss dial your diet down to a 300-500 caloric deficit. High protein, moderate carbs, low fats. Lots of cardio and you'll lose fat I guarantee it.

Only working out 6 months isn't much time. You are still in the early stages and you can still make very dr,Aric changes withut using anythng but a good diet and training

Hello, it is good to know the feedback from experts in the forum. I am been working out regularly and seeing good result in my body. I will complete one whole year by next month and it feels really great to do so. I religiously follow my diet and work out regime. Still taking only bcaa & protein in my supplement stack. If anything else to be added post next month please guide me. My goal is still more fat loss.

Trainers at gym suggest fatburners now, but a friend she is still advocating on sarms. So it is confusing me. Or should i avoid both until more 6 months?

Hello, it is good to know the feedback from experts in the forum. I am been working out regularly and seeing good result in my body. I will complete one whole year by next month and it feels really great to do so. I religiously follow my diet and work out regime. Still taking only bcaa & protein in my supplement stack. If anything else to be added post next month please guide me. My goal is still more fat loss.

Trainers at gym suggest fatburners now, but a friend she is still advocating on sarms. So it is confusing me. Or should i avoid both until more 6 months?
Now that it's been a while since you started this thread, I don't see an issue with you startimg some sarms if you choose to. Good job, taking the advice,we gave you several months ago. Let me know your specific goals and I'll get you all setup

Great job getting some consistency buddy. I think SARMs would be a much better option than fat burners. Specifically I would look at Cardarine (even though not technically a SARM). Fat burners are a waste of time in my opinion. You can just as easily drink a cup of coffee.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom