napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fat or water

yfz450_12

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue. Running test e 500 wk and eq 600 wk. Going to run the cycle 20 weeks. On week 6 . Diet isn't contest prep clean but I don't eat very dirty. For some reason I'm gaining fat or water in the armpit . Have never had this in past cycles before .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah I was going get them at 10 weeks but may have to make go next week. It's not noticeable to anyone but me but I know.its there lol could be carb intake too.

Yeah aromasin. Just started it this week . To see if thats the issue. In the past I've always just used them only if I new an issue was going to happen ( gyno etc. ) start some cardio too I suppose lol.

Yeah since I've started the AI I am peeing constantly.
I've always had a little fat in my armpits and my lower back and been an endomorph type. Until I hit my 30s then I was able to put weight on quicker. Hoping I'm just Carrying water up there .

Yeah aromasin. Just started it this week . To see if thats the issue. In the past I've always just used them only if I new an issue was going to happen ( gyno etc. ) start some cardio too I suppose lol.

Well there's your answer bro. To be completely honest, I don't know what you expect when you are running high doses of aromatizing compounds without an AI. Estrogen rises through the roof and you'll gain an ass load of water. You need to always be running your aromasin from day one. You are just setting yourself up for problems if you don't

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah it's what I figured . It was just odd to me cause I had never encounter water issues there in the past.

thats the problem... you dont WAIT for problems to arise, you run it from the start... you dont even know at times if you have elevated estrogen... my last panel my estrogen was over 50 and i had NO issues whatsoever but thats definitely not a good number to be at... that was even with aromasin so if you dont have bloodwork showing there is no issue, you have no guarantee... you should always use and ai with test FROM THE START

Yeah I'm no doctor. I've never had any issues under armpit. If I was you I'd go to the Dr but don't tell them what you're taking. They'll take bloods but won't test for the gear or high test so you'll be fine. Better to be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not tell the doctor. Under Hippa they can't tell LE anyway.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's what I figured . It was just odd to me cause I had never encounter water issues there in the past.

Regardless you don't let estrogen get out of hand. That's a recipe for disaster

I don't eat processed food , try not to eat if any at all starchy carbs. No fast food. That's what I consider dirty . May be misusing the term lol but that's how I use it

Lol. You don't need to eat clean...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No you don't. Don't even need to workout either. Majority of Americans do it daily

Top Bottom