napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

fat burner

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
Ok guys so question here before I jump into this I read on another post that I can do sarms, eca, and phen at the same time for max fat burning each one attacking fat from a different perspective, or angle. Is this too much should I do just sarms and eca as my plan was set up and save the phen for later? Looking for advice.

Also someone enlighten me on the eca stack as far as dosage much appreciated!! I think I saw the dosing somewhere either n this thread or another thread but I can t seem to find it now

absolutely you can run all three together... sarms are not stimulants whatsoever and although eca is, phenbuterol is lighter on stims and they are all fine to run together... do not exceed 1 cap a day of phenbuterol... stick with proper dosing... you absolutely can use all three together...

Nice to know DG now they were out of Bronk aid so I got the "comparable" Primatene, which will require 2 pills to equal what the bronkaid 1 pill has.
Can you give me the proper dosing for each E=, C=, and A=

Thanks bro

Some folks have a preference bro. The primatene is ephed hydrochloride and is 12.5 mg. The Bronkaid is ephed sulfate and is 25mg. Some folks swear by the hydrochloride version...I do not perceive a difference. So the original eca stack is 25 mg ephed + 200mg caffeine tablet + 2 asprins. The asprin brings a prostaglandin effect which prolongs the fat burning. THEN after some time this stack no longer works. So then you go 50mg ephed + 400 caffeine + 2 asprins. DO NOT GO PAST 50MG EPHED AT ONE DOSE. If you think you can handle more in 6 hours then go for it. Let me tell you right now bros. I have taken too much ehped and it feels like you are dying . Nuff said

Started on the Phenbuterol today. I took a pill in the morning along with my breakfast. Didn't notice any side-effects whatsoever all day. Seems pretty mild. ECA stack has far more side-effects than this IMO, but even those are very mild. I'm actually a fan of the ECA stack side-effects. LOL

MrChristian said:
Started on the Phenbuterol today. I took a pill in the morning along with my breakfast. Didn't notice any side-effects whatsoever all day. Seems pretty mild. ECA stack has far more side-effects than this IMO, but even those are very mild. I'm actually a fan of the ECA stack side-effects. LOL

Oh yes..the phen is way easier than the eca. Most everyone loves the eca until the day comes. Then you will hate it. Enjoy for now

drb_iac said:
rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:
Ok guys so question here before I jump into this I read on another post that I can do sarms, eca, and phen at the same time for max fat burning each one attacking fat from a different perspective, or angle. Is this too much should I do just sarms and eca as my plan was set up and save the phen for later? Looking for advice.

Also someone enlighten me on the eca stack as far as dosage much appreciated!! I think I saw the dosing somewhere either n this thread or another thread but I can t seem to find it now

absolutely you can run all three together... sarms are not stimulants whatsoever and although eca is, phenbuterol is lighter on stims and they are all fine to run together... do not exceed 1 cap a day of phenbuterol... stick with proper dosing... you absolutely can use all three together...

Nice to know DG now they were out of Bronk aid so I got the "comparable" Primatene, which will require 2 pills to equal what the bronkaid 1 pill has.

Thanks bro

Some folks have a preference bro. The primatene is ephed hydrochloride and is 12.5 mg. The Bronkaid is ephed sulfate and is 25mg. Some folks swear by the hydrochloride version...I do not perceive a difference. So the original eca stack is 25 mg ephed + 200mg caffeine tablet + 2 asprins. The asprin brings a prostaglandin effect which prolongs the fat burning. THEN after some time this stack no longer works. So then you go 50mg ephed + 400 caffeine + 2 asprins. DO NOT GO PAST 50MG EPHED AT ONE DOSE. If you think you can handle more in 6 hours then go for it. Let me tell you right now bros. I have taken too much ehped and it feels like you are dying . Nuff said

Great info here. Your body will definitely adapt to ECA over time. I have been on it a while, and it's about time for me to stop it myself. I'm not really feeling anything from it anymore, and my body has adapted. These burners are something you have to cycle to keep the results coming

First day of ECA and Phen along with week 7 of sarms triple stack. And holy shit. I feel amazing!! The gym was absolutely killer I have definitely hit a sweet spot with the sarms not sure if it is "the" sweet spot but damn, I have been at 70 for 4 days little to no sides other than vision first thing in the morning upon waking, plan to up to 80 within another week or so but we will see how things go. I cannot thank you guys enough for all the honesty and good solid advice. Everyone needs AR. I love it here. I will crosspost this in the triple stack review as well.

drb_iac said:
rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

Thanks bro

ephedrine is absolutely not a game and im really glad you made this post... really strong information here and i hope everyone takes the time to read it... desensitizing will most certainly occur over time and most just don't understand that with stimulant based products... its very real and happens quickly and before you know it, your taking triple what you should be just to feel it working but you fail to understand the harm being caused... thanks for the great info

rockmfhudd said:
First day of ECA and Phen along with week 7 of sarms triple stack. And holy shit. I feel amazing!! The gym was absolutely killer I have definitely hit a sweet spot with the sarms not sure if it is "the" sweet spot but damn, I have been at 70 for 4 days little to no sides other than vision first thing in the morning upon waking, plan to up to 80 within another week or so but we will see how things go. I cannot thank you guys enough for all the honesty and good solid advice. Everyone needs AR. I love it here. I will crosspost this in the triple stack review as well.

im always so thrilled to see your upbeat attitude, work ethic and responses... this is the kind of attitude that creates success

I thought I'd give an update here. It's been 1 week since I started taking Phenbuterol, ECA and Yohimbine every day. Here are a few things I've noticed.

1) My appetite is GONE. I'm having to force myself to eat at a maintenance level every day. I feel like eating in the morning, but otherwise I don't have much of an appetite. I'm still eating normally though. It's just not easy. :)

2) For the first 5 days I felt great. Super high energy. I think this is primarily from the ECA stack.

3) I definitely dropped fat this week. I've been strict with my diet, as always. But I noticed a bit more fat loss than normal. Especially considering I'm not really eating at a deficit most days.

4) I totally forgot to take a day off. Today was my 8th straight day of taking all these and I suddenly started to feel really fatigued. That was when I remembered that I'm supposed to take a break. Oops! I'm going to take a full day off of these pills tomorrow to let my body recover a bit.

5) No noticeable side effects other than what I mentioned above. I don't take ECA too close to bed time, so it hasn't affected my sleep thankfully.

Thanks for that break down Christian. What is your ephedrine source? Did you decide to go the bronkaid route?

well we dropped phenbuterol on you guys and now a supp that I have been using for a long time is sold out. You guys bought all of the phen!!! No more of secrets from me bros...except this one more. If you have kept up with the 1,3dimethylamylamine story you will see that the FDA and supp companies have been fighting it out. The 1,3 was originally researced to be used as a nasal decongestant. It is in the group with pseudoephedrine. It also kills appetite and is a fat burner. Then big pharm abadoned it due to blood pressure issues. Just like ehedra was banned along with the ever popular propanolamine that was in cough syrups etc. Then the supps realized that 1,3 is found naturally in Geranium oil, so they added 1,3 to their formulas and just listed it as geranium oil. Well this is not exactly true....no...say it aint so...a supp company would not try to fool us!!! Well then the FDA got on supps ass about putting geranium oil on the label. They are still fighting it out in the courts.

If you want some of this stuff, it is in a product called Jack'd Up. Remember how popular jack3d was? Well they sucumbed to the FDA pressure and quit using 1,3 in their supps. If you buy jack use it as directed OK?? I do not know how long it will be available but you can get now. It is very speedy, and certainly can up your BP.So take care...please

trust me, phenbuterol alone really curbs your appetite at a high extent and when you add that along with the eca stack it will be extremely difficult to eat much... i always dose mine first thing in the morning because i seem to get the most hungry a few hours after i wake up and obviously the other time being after my workouts... taking it first thing in the morning gets you through tough times during the day but does not kill your appetite to the highest extent when you need to be eating more if your working out later in the day... if your an early day workout person, you may want to get your workout in, eat something after and then take it.... that's up to you on what your ultimate goal is...

MrChristian said:
I thought I'd give an update here. It's been 1 week since I started taking Phenbuterol, ECA and Yohimbine every day. Here are a few things I've noticed.

1) My appetite is GONE. I'm having to force myself to eat at a maintenance level every day. I feel like eating in the morning, but otherwise I don't have much of an appetite. I'm still eating normally though. It's just not easy. :)

2) For the first 5 days I felt great. Super high energy. I think this is primarily from the ECA stack.

3) I definitely dropped fat this week. I've been strict with my diet, as always. But I noticed a bit more fat loss than normal. Especially considering I'm not really eating at a deficit most days.

4) I totally forgot to take a day off. Today was my 8th straight day of taking all these and I suddenly started to feel really fatigued. That was when I remembered that I'm supposed to take a break. Oops! I'm going to take a full day off of these pills tomorrow to let my body recover a bit.

5) No noticeable side effects other than what I mentioned above. I don't take ECA too close to bed time, so it hasn't affected my sleep thankfully.

Thanks for reminding me to take a break as well. Didn't have any sides from it, but don't want the body to get used to it so I took the last 2 days off of everything except my sarms stack. Will hit it again tomorrow

Top Bottom