napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Europa Expo Dallas

Garretth

Headed to the Europa Expo with the family in a week to check it out. This will be our first time attending one of these expos and it looks like it will be packed. Has anyone ever been? I plan on going both days to be able to cover the whole thing. Do ya'll have any tips on things to do or places to go while there? Thanks.

Yep. Been multiple times and plan to go this year as well. Totally worth it. You wont regret it.

You will see it all in a day but if you wanna hit those samples double time then go both days.

Not too many tips on where to go. Its at the convention center which is sort of surrounded by the hood. I don't know of any good restaurants other than the typical places around down town.

You in the DFW or coming from out of town? I know Omni hotel is cool also the Westin is legit. There are all kinds of deals on Hotel Tonight I bet. I'm lucky, I come from Frisco.

Great time, I go every year to the one here. Have all of your meals, water, and supps with you.

We're coming in from out of town and staying at a campground in arlington. I'm bringing the kids so they'll help us to load up on free samples. Was thinking about bringing them to gas monkey garage and the bar and grill while there, they love that show. Too expensive to go to the bodybuilding show for the whole family, but my son is real excited about seeing some of the bodybuilders at the expo.

i wasn't really impressed by the food at gas monkey but it is a novelty of something to see but i wouldn't go back unless for a concert or something, but don't let me be the spoiler of that it was cool to see got the tshirt and moved on lol

I already figured it wouldn't be worth a shit for food, those places never are but the kids will be excited to just be there. We might hit up a real restaurant one of the other nights.

I already figured it wouldn't be worth a shit for food, those places never are but the kids will be excited to just be there. We might hit up a real restaurant one of the other nights.

ya i think i had the bbq sammich or something it was just like any other tgifs or applebees type shit you are paying for the name and the experience

We're coming in from out of town and staying at a campground in arlington. I'm bringing the kids so they'll help us to load up on free samples. Was thinking about bringing them to gas monkey garage and the bar and grill while there, they love that show. Too expensive to go to the bodybuilding show for the whole family, but my son is real excited about seeing some of the bodybuilders at the expo.

Well.... Let me give you the run down a bit here.

Your gonna end up parking in Downtown and walking about 20 minutes usually. When you get in you will just follow the crowd and there will be about 250 booths inside.

When you walk through the double doors. Straight ahead all the way in the back is the main stage. To the left is the crossfit competitions and to the right all the way down is powerlifting, kids zone and food area.

The stage is not isolated do you can watch the bodybuilding finals just by walking around. The stage is right in the shit with the rest of the booths.

Keep an eye on the larger vendors since they do big ass give always. There will be huge lines so mid day definitely plan to just go grab lunch while everyone hits the booth. Earlier the better with this.

Gas monkey is cool. There is definitely options like that if you go outside that little down town area. It's more of a touristy place nothing too special. Price is mainly cause of the name and reputation.

If you want a more memorable look up what restaurant is in reunion tower and go up there. That's a cool time. If you head up to my area there is rock and brews which is awesome. Owned by gene Simmons. Great environment.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Your gonna end up parking in Downtown and walking about 20 minutes usually. When you get in you will just follow the crowd and there will be about 250 booths inside.

When you walk through the double doors. Straight ahead all the way in the back is the main stage. To the left is the crossfit competitions and to the right all the way down is powerlifting, kids zone and food area.

The stage is not isolated do you can watch the bodybuilding finals just by walking around. The stage is right in the shit with the rest of the booths.

Keep an eye on the larger vendors since they do big ass give always. There will be huge lines so mid day definitely plan to just go grab lunch while everyone hits the booth. Earlier the better with this.

Gas monkey is cool. There is definitely options like that if you go outside that little down town area. It's more of a touristy place nothing too special. Price is mainly cause of the name and reputation.

If you want a more memorable diner look up what restaurant is in reunion tower and go up there. That's a cool time. If you head up to my area there is rock and brews which is awesome. Owned by gene Simmons. Great environment.

If you want a more memorable look up what restaurant is in reunion tower and go up there. That's a cool time. If you head up to my area there is rock and brews which is awesome. Owned by gene Simmons. Great environment.

Wow! Thanks for all that, I really appreciate it. I'm sure it'll be overwhelming, they say the crowds are huge. That's why I planned on going both days.

Wow! Thanks for all that, I really appreciate it. I'm sure it'll be overwhelming, they say the crowds are huge. That's why I planned on going both days.

It wasn't bad last year. And with some recent local NPC drama I don't know what to expect to be honest. I'm sure it will be similar though. People come out mainly for the meet and greats with Heath or the big events. Let me know how it goes. I will be around taking it in too. We may have friends coming up though so just depends what we do with them. If I do go I will be one of many large bald fuckers walking around with a bag of free stuff lol.

I was going to do the Europa actually last year. Its a good show to compete in but very political and very competitive.

You will have fun europa is one of the bigger ones they are in Orlando every year I go too all the small shows too but thats the bigger one here youll get tons of free sup samples too if you need protien powder have extra cash there usually selling shit less than half the normal price

I went to the Orlando Europa this year. First one I've ever been to. Had a blast. Took some pictures with Buendia and got a ton of samples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the Arnold expo for the first time this year, and had a blast. It's going to be an annual trip for me with friends now. We went all 3 days and was there bright and early when the doors opened daily. That was in March, and I STILL have an assload of protein, preworkout, and amino samples. I completely filled a large backpack TWICE PER DAY! I also ended up with 22 free tshirts and got pics with many pros. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again. Them expos are nothing but fun for people into this lifestyle

I went to the Arnold expo for the first time this year, and had a blast. It's going to be an annual trip for me with friends now. We went all 3 days and was there bright and early when the doors opened daily. That was in March, and I STILL have an assload of protein, preworkout, and amino samples. I completely filled a large backpack TWICE PER DAY! I also ended up with 22 free tshirts and got pics with many pros. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again. Them expos are nothing but fun for people into this lifestyle

I hear that.....I'm thinking of doing the Olympia this year, depending on how my career is going @ the time......Dylan, need a roommate for a few days?

Top Bottom