napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise (Boldenone)

sirmoses

Hi Dylan

big fan here, always watch your video.

quick question,Is EQ best run with test E or alone? have not ran a cycle in just over a year now.

FYI- have used many cycles in past. favorite Tren.

Welcome man. You always want to run test as a base bud. What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. What are your goals for this cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hi Dylan

quick question,Is EQ best run with test E or alone? have not ran a cycle in just over a year now.

Each and every compound should ALWAYS be ran with a test base, and EQ is no different.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Dylan

If you have used tren and now want to use an eq cycle then try about 200-400mg test cyp,or E,or sus, along with about 800mgs EQ. Go for about 16 weeks. You may want to give blood while on eq.

Hi Dylan

brother, you would not run anything without test... why would you even consider that?? that makes next to no sense...

what are your stats? age/heigh/weight/body fat? are you familiar with eq, how long it needs to be ran and about giving blood on cycle???

Thanks, appreciate the feedback.

age 36, 169cm, 68kg, %18 BF.

been training consistently for 15 years, until last year 1 and 3 months had personal problems and I did not train during that time.

Now I am back lifting and training 4-5 days (3 months in) diet on track - It has been a challenge as I never took that much time off in the past.

Aim= stay lean and shred , increase muscle mass and strength.
not really sure what to start a cycle? my favorite is Tren but it's way to early.

Dylan, sure I watched in detail your video about EQ so I am aware of blood donate..

Last edited:

been training consistently for 15 years, until last year 1 and 3 months had personal problems and I did not train during that time.

Now I am back lifting and training 4-5 days (3 months in) diet on track - It has been a challenge as I never took that much time off in the past.

not really sure what to start a cycle? my favorite is Tren but it's way to early.

Dylan, sure I watched in detail your video about EQ so I am aware of blood donate..
Test300-400 1-16/20
EQ800 1-16/20

I love simple test/eq cycle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dude your bodyfat is too high for a cycle and you are only like 145 lbs. you really need to get into better shape and put a better muscular foundation on your body before using steroids.

Have you looked into sarms? I think it's more conductive for your current situation and goals. This stack can is very powerful for strength and lean mass gains,mane will also help you shed bodyfat as long as you have the right diet to go with it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

brother, you would not run anything without test... why would you even consider that?? that makes next to no sense...

what are your stats? age/heigh/weight/body fat? are you familiar with eq, how long it needs to be ran and about giving blood on cycle???

Hello, i noticed in previous threads, that on 16 week eq+test cycle, you should give blood at least twice. Every 8 week.

But what if doctor doesnt want to take blood?

For example, when i wanted to give blood in high school, the doctor didnt want to take it, i dont know why. They just take sample and then they said that they dont want to take it.

What should i do In this case?

Thank you

go to a blood bank oneblood American red cross or any other place like that. do not tell them you are on roids or they will deny you and mark you to never give blood

Hello, i noticed in previous threads, that on 16 week eq+test cycle, you should give blood at least twice. Every 8 week.

But what if doctor doesnt want to take blood?

For example, when i wanted to give blood in high school, the doctor didnt want to take it, i dont know why. They just take sample and then they said that they dont want to take it.

What should i do In this case?

Thank you

trust me, places like red cross are begging to take your blood... once you go to them, they keep calling and calling wanting you to come back... you will have no problem giving blood bro... the only way is if you are not qualified for whatever reason... like if you had a tattoo done, you have to wait until a year after you had it done... etc... otherwise, they are always looking for blood donations...

trust me, places like red cross are begging to take your blood... once you go to them, they keep calling and calling wanting you to come back... you will have no problem giving blood bro... the only way is if you are not qualified for whatever reason... like if you had a tattoo done, you have to wait until a year after you had it done... etc... otherwise, they are always looking for blood donations...

In september I am planning:

1-16 Test C 350mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD

PCT: 1-4
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Ostarine 25mg
GW 20mg

So when is the best to give blood? Around november and at the end of cycle?

My stats:
29yrs
178cm
86kg

This is my second cycle.

Regards,

Matevz

1-16 EQ 600mg per week

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Ostarine 25mg
GW 20mg

My stats:
29yrs
178cm
86kg

This is my second cycle.

Regards,

Matevz

Looks like a solid cycle man. Just donate blood halfway through and afterwards. Thats what I usually do myself. Easy.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

1-16 EQ 600mg per week

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
Ostarine 25mg
GW 20mg

My stats:
29yrs
178cm
86kg

This is my second cycle.

Regards,

Matevz

definitely love the cycle plan.. im going to fix it just a bit for you but it looks damn good... you absolutely are going to want to run GW with EQ... its a combination that is just too damn good... i never run eq without gw... eq is one of my favorite compounds... you are going to love it... give blood at the halfway point of your cycle... you can get your sarms, ancillaries and pct at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom