napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ + Sustanon 1st cycle advice

popeye

Hi everyone,

I've posted a question here in this forum a few weeks back, and you guys helped me a lot. It was related to a first cycle plan. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the gear I wanted/needed for that cycle. So now I will have to come up with a whole different plan, and I would appreciate if you guys can give me a hand.

Originally the cycle was basically 12 weeks of test (500/w) and proviron.
But now what I have with me (only this gear was available) is Sustanon (20ml total), Proviron (2 boxes), EQ (20 ml), Nolvadex (1 box), Clomid (1 box), hcg (2 x 5000iu), and Aromasin (1 box).

So the cycle I'm considering now would be something like 14 weeks of Sustanon and EQ (750gr - 600 gr week respectively) Proviron at 25/50 week, Aromasin 12.5 mg eod.

pct- 2 weeks after last injection: Nolvadex 20,20,20,20 (1 whole box), Clomid 50,50,25,25, Aromasin 12.5 mg eod (3 weeks).

hcg- starting one week before last injection at 1000iu week, till pct starts. (maybe running hcg during cycle at 500 iu because this is a "long" cycle?)

Last but not least, I would like to mention that this Sustanon is a blend that comes with 350mg/ml, and the EQ 250mg/ml, obviously not from pharmacy (underground labs). Proviron, hcg, clomid etc etc is from pharmacy tho.

I would appreciate any advise from you guys,

Cheers!

PS: my stats really quick, 35 years old, 1'83 cm tall (6 feet), 78kg (171 pounds), 11%bf, 4 years gym. Looking for a lean and mean bulk. Thanks!

popeye said:
Hi everyone,

I've posted a question here in this forum a few weeks back, and you guys helped me a lot. It was related to a first cycle plan. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the gear I wanted/needed for that cycle. So now I will have to come up with a whole different plan, and I would appreciate if you guys can give me a hand.

But now what I have with me (only this gear was available) is Sustanon (20ml total), Proviron (2 boxes), EQ (20 ml), Nolvadex (1 box), Clomid (1 box), hcg (2 x 5000iu), and Aromasin (1 box).

So the cycle I'm considering now would be something like 14 weeks of Sustanon and EQ (750gr - 600 gr week respectively) Proviron at 25/50 week, Aromasin 12.5 mg eod.

pct- 2 weeks after last injection: Nolvadex 20,20,20,20 (1 whole box), Clomid 50,50,25,25, Aromasin 12.5 mg eod (3 weeks).

hcg- starting one week before last injection at 1000iu week, till pct starts. (maybe running hcg during cycle at 500 iu because this is a "long" cycle?)

Last but not least, I would like to mention that this Sustanon is a blend that comes with 350mg/ml, and the EQ 250mg/ml, obviously not from pharmacy (underground labs). Proviron, hcg, clomid etc etc is from pharmacy tho.

Cheers!

PS: my stats really quick, 35 years old, 1'83 cm tall (6 feet), 78kg (171 pounds), 11%bf, 4 years gym. Looking for a lean and mean bulk. Thanks!

Sust and EQ is a good stack. .u need a minimum of 400mg of EQ per week and runyour test slightly higher.example:500mg sust/400eq per week...also remember the EQ needs to be ran for a long cycle to be effective so I reccomend 18-20 weeks cycle time. EQ wont even start kicking in until 8 weeks or so and some users pre load EQ at around 800 mg per week the first 2 weeks then start the cycle. Hope this helps

popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Hey brother, I'm confused on why you only have access to certain gear. We do have very good sources here that cm get you pretty much whatever you need. If you need a price list for biotech, just let me know.

As for your cycle, you have some things right but it still needs work. I don't have a problem with you using test and EQ for a first cycle, but your doses need changed. Your test is really too high. I would run your test no higher than 500mg, and the EQ should be ran at 600mg-800mg per week. EQ takes a while to build up, and I would run it 16 weeks. It honestly wouldn't be a bad idea to add some pure essence GW to the cycle and PCT as well if you are able to.

Your PCT looks fine to me, and you have the right idea with the HCG

popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

I am one of the biggest eq fans on the planet and its not that your body couldn't handle it on a first cycle but personally, i feel like it is far too long to run a first cycle over 12 weeks... that's the only issue i have with it... you need to run eq at least 16 weeks bro and that's not a good look on a first cycle... you really should not exceed 12 weeks.. that's the only problem i have with it... being that your a bit older, you could probably get away with it but i still don't personally recommend it, just so you know ahead of time... i can help you with a nice layout but i think you should reconsider running it for a first cycle... like i said, im the biggest fan of eq on the planet but im a bigger fan of health and longevity...

You only have 20ml of test and 20ml of EQ ? Not to mention your PCT and everything else you don't have enough of. Don't short yourself here man, wait until you can afford a full and proper cycle from start to finish, otherwise that shit will backfire I promise you that..

And just a little personal advice for a first cycle. I'd much rather stick with Test E or Test C before using a test ester blend, just more stable for a first timer. Once you have things in order we can tweak your layout a little more

RickRock said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Hey brother, I'm confused on why you only have access to certain gear. We do have very good sources here that cm get you pretty much whatever you need. If you need a price list for biotech, just let me know.

As for your cycle, you have some things right but it still needs work. I don't have a problem with you using test and EQ for a first cycle, but your doses need changed. Your test is really too high. I would run your test no higher than 500mg, and the EQ should be ran at 600mg-800mg per week. EQ takes a while to build up, and I would run it 16 weeks. It honestly wouldn't be a bad idea to add some pure essence GW to the cycle and PCT as well if you are able to.

I'm so sorry I didn't see this message before. I was expecting to recieve a notification in my email account. Anyway, my bad!

Thank you very much for your advice.

RickRock said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

I'm so sorry I didn't see this message before. I was expecting to recieve a notification in my email account. Anyway, my bad!

Thank you very much for your advice.

KingWizard said:
You only have 20ml of test and 20ml of EQ ? Not to mention your PCT and everything else you don't have enough of. Don't short yourself here man, wait until you can afford a full and proper cycle from start to finish, otherwise that shit will backfire I promise you that..

And just a little personal advice for a first cycle. I'd much rather stick with Test E or Test C before using a test ester blend, just more stable for a first timer. Once you have things in order we can tweak your layout a little more

Hi, sorry for the delay bro!
Yes, I only have 20 ml of test and 20ml of eq. 1 ml of this test gives me 350gr, so I could run it at 525gr week. Boldenone, is 250gr/ml, so 500gr week for 10 weeks, which now I know is not enough....
for PCT I have 2 box of nolva, 1 box of Clomid, 1 box of aromasin and 2 box of hcg (5000iu). Is there any problem with this amount of gear for pct?
cheers

DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

I am one of the biggest eq fans on the planet and its not that your body couldn't handle it on a first cycle but personally, i feel like it is far too long to run a first cycle over 12 weeks... that's the only issue i have with it... you need to run eq at least 16 weeks bro and that's not a good look on a first cycle... you really should not exceed 12 weeks.. that's the only problem i have with it... being that your a bit older, you could probably get away with it but i still don't personally recommend it, just so you know ahead of time... i can help you with a nice layout but i think you should reconsider running it for a first cycle... like i said, im the biggest fan of eq on the planet but im a bigger fan of health and longevity...

Excellent Dyllan, I really appreciatte your honesty. I will leave the EQ for later then.
Could I ask you, would you use eq for a second cycle plan? or maybe you would use Masteron?
Which compounds, stacks etc you preffer? My goal would be to gain size, of course, but I also want to keep being lean as much as possible.
Thanks bro

Re: RE: Re: EQ + Sustanon 1st cycle advice

Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Excellent Dyllan, I really appreciatte your honesty. I will leave the EQ for later then.
Could I ask you, would you use eq for a second cycle plan? or maybe you would use Masteron?
Which compounds, stacks etc you preffer? My goal would be to gain size, of course, but I also want to keep being lean as much as possible.
Thanks bro
Adding EQ for a second cycle isn't a bad idea. Just make sure you have enough to run a proper dose and length for the cycle

[/quote]
Adding EQ for a second cycle isn't a bad idea. Just make sure you have enough to run a proper dose and length for the cycle[/quote]

If I say 14 weeks, 500 test, 600 eq, for a second cycle, sounds good to you?
would you preffer another AAs like Masteron or something else?
I can easily sell my eq, that's why.
Cheers mate

RickRock said:
Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Thanks bro
Adding EQ for a second cycle isn't a bad idea. Just make sure you have enough to run a proper dose and length for the cycle

Cheers mate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EQ + Sustanon 1st cycle advice

Adding EQ for a second cycle isn't a bad idea. Just make sure you have enough to run a proper dose and length for the cycle[/quote]

Cheers mate[/quote]
Go 16 weeks if you are,going to fun EQ. Masteron is useless to run unless you are really lean. It's also purely a cosmetic drug for hardness and vascularity, and does absolutely nothing for mass or strength

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: EQ + Sustanon 1st cycle advice

RickRock said:

Cheers mate[/quote]
Go 16 weeks if you are,going to fun EQ. Masteron is useless to run unless you are really lean. It's also purely a cosmetic drug for hardness and vascularity, and does absolutely nothing for mass or strength[/quote]

16 weeks, 500test, 600eq. I will look into that.
16 weeks sounds so scary tho! I'll def ask for help in regards to pct, etc etc

Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Thanks bro

Eq is perfect on a second cycle... stacking with test and masteron is very nice... as long as your body fat is 10% or below then that would be be perfect... i would go with those three along with proviron, GW and S4 and then winstrol on the back end to finish the cycle however you need to focus on what your doing now and not worry about any of that... that's quite a long way off and you need to stay on the task at hand... i'll be here to help you set up everything up along the way... stay focused on the first cycle and don't get ahead of yourself... keep the eq as you will definitely use it later...

DylanGemelli said:
Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Thanks bro

Eq is perfect on a second cycle... stacking with test and masteron is very nice... as long as your body fat is 10% or below then that would be be perfect... i would go with those three along with proviron, GW and S4 and then winstrol on the back end to finish the cycle however you need to focus on what your doing now and not worry about any of that... that's quite a long way off and you need to stay on the task at hand... i'll be here to help you set up everything up along the way... stay focused on the first cycle and don't get ahead of yourself... keep the eq as you will definitely use it later...

Amazing, thank you Dyllan, I'll keep the eq for later. Thanks again for your help

Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="Penetrator_Plus":118gjfet]
DylanGemelli said:
popeye said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Thanks bro

Amazing, thank you Dyllan, I'll keep the eq for later. Thanks again for your help[/quote:118gjfet]'

anytime brother... im happy to help and if you need anything else don't hesitate to let me know!

just get in your head your going 16wks

donate blood at wk 9 and just go for it. Trush me, once you run it once.......it will be in future cycles. its an awesome drug.

Top Bottom