napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Educational Steroids/TRT Information Needed

smashman

Hello Dylan,

Been watching your videos for a couple months and they are very informative and much appreciated so thank you.

When I do run a cycle I have always stuck to the same compounds. I have seen great results and never had a issue (crossed fingers). I always stick to the schedule of time on equals time off+

I do run 6 month cycles. I always stick to 3 compounds. I use Test enanthate @ 250mgs week / EQ @ 600mgs week / Anavar or Winstrol 25mgs ED for 4-6 weeks ending cycle depending on how I feel. I also take 1mg of Anastrozole a week. (I see great results from 250mgs of test and will never go over that dosage.)

Everything is prescribed by a doctor besides the EQ obviously.

I know your a huge advocate for Winstrol over Var but I have terrible muscle cramps especially shin splints when on Winstrol and I run a lot. Even walking for cardio is painful when I’m on Winny. I do notice a slight more muscle hardness/fullness and vascularity on the Winny over the Var.

I also know you recommend running EQ @ 800mgs a week, maybe it’s in my head but I feel like thats a lot. I have most definitely ran EQ @ 800mgs and have seen great results, I just don’t know if the results were far better, for me, to run the higher dosage.

My questions are with HCG & PCT. This will make you cringe but the pharmacy (Wells Pharmacy) advises on the label to take HCG Post-Cycle @ 2200IU’s per day for the first 5 days, then 1,100IU’s per day until therapy is finished!

From listening to you and the researching I have done myself obviously this is nuts. I hear you talking about starting HCG 4 weeks before PCT but with me running longer cycles should I still follow the 4 weeks before my post??? Or maybe increase the duration to 6 weeks pre PCT?

Also, the pharmacy prescribes Clomid for PCT @ 100mgs a day! I know you have stated to take no more than 50mgs ED. How long would you recommend my PCT be? I normally am on PCT for 4 weeks. Just typing that doesn’t seem right because my cycle is 24 weeks and the 4 weeks post probably should be longer…

I feel like my PCT should be more extensive. I have looked into purchasing GW-501516. Can you let me know what you would recommend to add or how to structure my PCT?

My "TRT advisor” told me to also take Policosanol when taking the orals? I also started taking Hawthorn Berry after I saw you vid on it.

Feel free to comment on anything else there may be. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

this is just horrible, just horrible... why on earth are you running 6 month cycles??? what areyour stats? age/height/weight/body fat? if you have a trt advisor then why are you not on trt? if you are running 6 month cycles, have you had ANY bloodwork? man, this just sounds disastrous man... how does your bloodwork look? i would run hcg 6 weeks, the last 6 weeks of your cycle right up until pct... your pct itself is PURE SHIT man... you need an 8 week pct here and way more extensive... you need TWO of the pct stacks im showing you...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day ONLY 4 weeks of mk2866 in pct

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dude..you lost all credibility when you mentioned TRT and PCT together

Just so you know...pharmacies
don't PRESCRIBE anything
..and wouldn't be discussing PCT protocol for illegal steroid use

Last edited:
You are staying on cycle way too long, which is both counterproductive to gains (myostatin) and health. A 6 month cycle offers no benefit to you at all with elevated risks. It's reckless and abusive

Dude..you lost all credibility when you mentioned TRT and PCT together

Just so you know...pharmacies
don't PRESCRIBE anything
..and wouldn't be discussing PCT protocol for illegal steroid use
i haven't been this confused by a post in a long time brother... i literally get a headache even trying to understand it

Top Bottom