bannednutritionnapsgear

E2 results

Sasquatch012

Got my results back and my estrodial is 28.9 pg/ml. That is kinda on the upper end of normal. I am running 400mg/week test, and .5mg aromidex a day(axio).
I have no negative side effects at all, Only positives, my skin is healthier, mood is great, energy is awesome, shedding bodyfat without even trying, muscle development is off to a slow start, but I have already gained strength back that I lost on a shitty 16 week powerlifting routine I tried recently.
I am wondering if I should switch to aromasin at 12.5mg a day on this or my next cycle. I plan to do 5-600mg test, and mast next go around, but I'm not sure what a good beginner dose is for masteron.
Any and all advice on how to deal with my A.I. on this or my next cycle is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Jswole79

Like Dylan said that's the sweet spot. For me anyway. No anxiety, skin is healthier, joints don't hurt, mood is better. Start getting in the upper teens low 20s and I start to feel run down and all of the above.

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
That's not the upper range of normal. That's damn near perfect. I actually feel best between 30-40 myself