napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan's video search

Thanasi

Good afternoon Members,
Is there anyway to do a search for Dylan's videos. I think almost all of my question have been answered in his videos. Im looking for the one regarding S4 dosing.

If you have time look up two great video, Dylan NFL football preview and my favorite the power of the mind. I apologize as i dont know the exact name of the video but the video on the mind was so great i had my 15 yr old son listen to it.

Regards,
Thanasi

Good afternoon Members,
Is there anyway to do a search for Dylan's videos. I think almost all of my question have been answered in his videos. Im looking for the one regarding S4 dosing.

If you have time look up two great video, Dylan NFL football preview and my favorite the power of the mind. I apologize as i dont know the exact name of the video but the video on the mind was so great i had my 15 yr old son listen to it.

Regards,
Thanasi

Most of his videos are posted on the iSarms channel on YouTube. Do a search in the channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good afternoon Members,

Regards,
Thanasi

hey brother.. im really glad your enjoying the videos... i have enough following on youtube where if just type in dylan gemelli and say s4, you will get them all etc... i have two channels you need to subscribe to as well... here are the links...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdTa8bTs39ujxQgFa-kw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8zvwwUsJsP-EdCerLOUnA

btw, im so glad to hear you even showed your son the power of the mind video... i take great pride in my motivational videos of that kind and i make those for situations just like you used it... thank you for the feedback and support

Top Bottom