napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drinking while on cycle..

BenS

hey guys just wondering if any of you have a couple of drinks here and there when your on your cycle? if so how much do you drink..

A lot, in fact have a captain and diet in front of me now. But I'm no role model or spokesman for the gains.

i was just wondering because the holidays are upon us and you what that means food and drinking.hahaha

I've done it a few times but I try not too. Only on very special occasions. If you are running a toxic oral like anadrol, then I'd suggest you not. Also drink a lot of water while drinking. You need to stay hydrated.

hey guys just wondering if any of you have a couple of drinks here and there when your on your cycle? if so how much do you drink..

maybe once in awhile but drinking to much ruins the cycle and defeats the purpose.

I've noticed that alcohol and Aromasin doesn't mix very well... I avoid alcohol now except on special occasions...

I use to warn firmly against it when I could smoke weed. I didn't have a reason to drink then. Now I have no vice to fall back on when my kids drive me up the wall, so I'll have 2 beers or a couple cocktails now and then. I never binge drink though especially not on cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It comes down to moderation. I drink probably once a month socially among friends, and I don't think twice about it whether I'm on cycle or not. Just be smart about it and don't let it get out of hand.

Of course avoiding it all together would be best, but I'm all for the balance of living life and making progress at the same time

It comes down to moderation. I drink probably once a month socially among friends, and I don't think twice about it whether I'm on cycle or not. Just be smart about it and don't let it get out of hand.

Of course avoiding it all together would be best, but I'm all for the balance of living life and making progress at the same time

Exactly. Although some people have a different definition of moderation lol. But I can't deny that it helps when my nerves get overwhelmed with stress on cycle. I've always talked about how high DHT compounds get me feeling quite overwhelmed about small stressors and a drink can bring me down a notch pretty well. I need one now actually lol trying to get the kids down for a nap and ripping my hair out.

[email protected]

Drinking in moderation or less while on cycle is fine, just remember that alcohol increases Estrogen levels and decreases Test levels quite a bit as alcohol contains Phytoestrogen.

I have always love my cold beer,, however for the past several months I have laid off the brewski's and I feel so much better AND have leaned out even more ;)

Drinking in moderation or less while on cycle is fine, just remember that alcohol increases Estrogen levels and decreases Test levels quite a bit as alcohol contains Phytoestrogen.

Not only that, but alcohol itself breaks down hormones faster in the blood stream. So you're potentially wasting some of the steroids you previously took in, depending how much you consume I guess.

[email protected]

I'd me more concerned about the diet effect...

It's effect on hormones is so negligible I'd never worry about it. Unless you are drinking a lot, Ling term or frequently in would t be concerned there.

I limit myself to a fancy beer or red wine. Il be moving to the glass if red wine a night method here soon lol. I have some heart issues in my family and have recently let it freak me out a bit. Glass o red can't hurt though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I dont drink because I just choose not to because im one that cant control how much I drink, but I also dont see the point of spending all the time money and energy into this lifestyle only to cheat myself and undo a lot of hard work with drinking. Then again, ive never had just one beer nor would I want to.

Yeah, it's personal preference. I say if you can control it and enjoy a drink or 2 in moderation, just realize it can have negative consequences. With that being said, no need to drink if you don't want :). I get annoyed with people who are like, "I went out so I HAD to drink." You don't have to fricking drink, man lol.

I indulge in craft beer and bourbon while on cycle only in moderation and I never get "smashed" like I did when I was younger. Although I think if your preparing for a contest you shouldn't.

Never been a big drinker. I'll have the occasional beer during the Holidays or some family stuff but otherwise I don't really touch alcohol.

Its no secret I used to be a 4-5 day a week partier... I never hid that fact and i did it for a very long time but ever since I completely stopped that bull shit about 3 years ago, not only have i never looked my best but also never felt my best... I really don't get any pleasure or satisfaction from it whatsoever and i wonder now why i did it so long but that's neither here nor there... when your in your 20's its just part of life but you eventually grow out of it... it really comes down to how much you value this and how serious you take it along with your health in general... having one or two here or there is one thing but its very detrimental to getting you past certain hurdles etc... like i said, it depends on how serious you take this but if your on cycle, then you need to take it extra serious... will it kill you... no? will in hinder you, age you etc... yes... its really up to you what you decide but its not anything i recommend whatsoever...

Top Bottom