napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time tbol - any help would be appreciated

MIKE

Starting 6 weeks tbol, first time so i want to start in January. is this recommened for first timers, im trying to bulk up a little bit but don't want to go dbol yet. definitely doing pct and protectors with it. Does anybody recommend anything else for first time

I'd reccomend a test base for sure or start with test. Not tbol only...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just like TX TERROR said, definitely wanna use test as a base and for your first cycle you'll wanna just do a test only cycle. But before that, the guys who can help you are gonna want know your stats, training experience, diet, etc. So tells us a little about yourself and the members on here would be glad to help you. This board is a great place to learn and grow. Just listen to what these guys have to say, they know what they're talking about. Glad you're here and best of luck.

Man thanks a lot, I know you guys know your stuff that's why im here. im 28yrs old smaller thin frame, 139lbs, diet is strictly protein chicken, fish!, steak, hamburger, eggs. protein shakes - the diets getting expensive but I know its worth it. Ive always been on and off in the gym started 2 months ago steady 3to4 days religious. i wanted to do test maybe 400 a week with pct, but i started having second thoughts. not going to lie but a little nervous but im ready for some results. People have mentioned dbol alone for more mass but im not sure because of my frame. I didnt mind the extra money for tbol but if you don't think the results would be worth it, may lean elsewhere.

Well in that case with your background I wouldnt touch steroids at all. Not til you have at least a couple years in place of solid foundation and training. If anything start looking into SARMS first. Not saying you should never do steroids, but ID try to max out the potential of your body naturally before hitting the gear.

You got to have a good foundation in place and a work ethic to go with it. The foundation is just not muscle but tendons, joints and all that good stuff. Right now you are in the growing phase or the newbie gain phase. You are going to get results by just lifiting and eating and there noticeable results. Your body can barley keep up naturally with all the new stress you are putting on it right now, add AAS in the mix and its not a recipe I would want to be cooking with. Most of us started AAS when the gains really started to come to a crawl. We where already strong for the most part and had a base to build upon and all that good stuff. You are going to hurt yourself by doing AAS right now to be honest. I know we all want instant gratification but that isn't what is best for your body right now.

Ok, I will definitely stay in this program im doing now, and condition my body more before an actual AAS. As far as mass building and SARMS is there anything you can refer me to that's 'kick ass' trying to bulk up and really put weight on my arms/chest. Still working my whole core and legs. I don't know much about SARMS and is there any of this out there that would help with similar results of an AAS

Ok, I will definitely stay in this program im doing now, and condition my body more before an actual AAS. As far as mass building and SARMS is there anything you can refer me to that's 'kick ass' trying to bulk up and really put weight on my arms/chest. Still working my whole core and legs. I don't know much about SARMS and is there any of this out there that would help with similar results of an AAS

I was lifting for 2 years. Put on about 15 lbs. but I wasn't doing it right. I wasn't eating right or training right. A few months back, before I decided to try anything, I decided I was going to find the right way and hit it. I put on 15lbs in a 3 month period. SOLID weight. Maybe a small amount of fat. But hardly any at all. And the difference was food... I hadn't been eating enough. Size and strength EXPLODED. It took me a year to break 200lbs on bench. Now in those three months I added 55+lbs. unless I missed it, maybe you should post up your diet and training regimen. THAT is where the real changes are made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to really work on getting a good diet together for growth first and foremost to go along with a great training program.

As for a sarms cycle great for adding lean mass, I have the perfect setup for you which is the ultra recomp stack. Here is the full layout with doses and the link to the 12 week stack as a complete package

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Yea bud, I wouldn't touch aas right now. Get a few more years training and nutrition experience. Food will make you grow. Work on consistency with training and diet. Once you get that down, you'll really be able to maximize your results. Sarms, as the others noted, is a good step in that direction but the main focus should be on the basics.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Starting 6 weeks tbol, first time so i want to start in January. is this recommened for first timers, im trying to bulk up a little bit but don't want to go dbol yet. definitely doing pct and protectors with it. Does anybody recommend anything else for first time

run test or run test. tbol

if you are scared to inject. run a sarms cycle

Thank you all for your advice. im going to bust my ass and follow your leads. thanks again you guys are great.

Top Bottom