napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test ace vs. prop

Roidrage718

So from what I understand Ace has virtually no pip, as opposed to prop. Why is this not more popular? I don't see very many sources carrying it.

Can this be pinned eod or are daily pins necessary?

Test ace and and test no ester are virtually the same thing but it only lasts 12-15 hours so it has to be taken atleast once a day

PHURIOUS

good test prop is not going to cause much of any pip... ive used it plenty of times with no pip whatsoever...

So from what I understand Ace has virtually no pip, as opposed to prop. Why is this not more popular? I don't see very many sources carrying it.

The acetate ester has a 3 day half life where the prop ester has a 4 1/2 day half life I'll list a few and give you a link, I'll also say that the reason you don't see test ace so much is that it's more volatile and harder to work with, it crashes a lot and it's tougher to make a pip free product. At this point I think most every source has a pip free prop when not to long ago I remember that being a huge selling point, people would even mark their prop as pip free prop on their lists and websites.

test ace- 3 days
test prop- 4 1/2 days
test e- 10/ 1/2 days
test c- 12 days
Test suspension or tne- 1 day

Here is an awesome write up that will help you calculate drop time before your pct, it's helpful thru your cycle if you want to change things as well.

http://www.british-bodybuilding.co.uk/Half-Life.shtml

The acetate ester has a 3 day half life where the prop ester has a 4 1/2 day half life I'll list a few and give you a link, I'll also say that the reason you don't see test ace so much is that it's more volatile and harder to work with, it crashes a lot and it's tougher to make a pip free product. At this point I think most every source has a pip free prop when not to long ago I remember that being a huge selling point, people would even mark their prop as pip free prop on their lists and websites.

test ace- 3 days
test prop- 4 1/2 days
test e- 10/ 1/2 days
test c- 12 days

Here is an awesome write up that will help you calculate drop time before your pct, it's helpful thru your cycle if you want to change things as well.

nice info brother! your definitely right on the money with prop and that's why there is more of a misconception today on it... it was crippling only a few years ago to many but its definitely not that way any more... great info bro

nice info brother! your definitely right on the money with prop and that's why there is more of a misconception today on it... it was crippling only a few years ago to many but its definitely not that way any more... great info bro

I think the powder guys mostly got their stuff together on it, there are times when all the test e going around causes bad pip and you have to dump the batch and avoid buying test e for a month or so, it's a pain because then you have to get a sample batch to check it out and make sure it's back to normal, I think it's most likely just bad batches.. We didn't carry test e for 3 months last year because it was like that even if we tried a different supplier, honestly it all comes from the same few places anyway so your not going to get by that way most of the time.

I think the powder guys mostly got their stuff together on it, there are times when all the test e going around causes bad pip and you have to dump the batch and avoid buying test e for a month or so, it's a pain because then you have to get a sample batch to check it out and make sure it's back to normal, I think it's most likely just bad batches.. We didn't carry test e for 3 months last year because it was like that even if we tried a different supplier, honestly it all comes from the same few places anyway so your not going to get by that way most of the time.

exactly and most dont realize that... essentially it truly does come from about 3-4 different places no matter where you get it from... often overlooked and not known by many but clearly a fact

test ace- 3 days
test prop- 4 1/2 days
test e- 10/ 1/2 days
test c- 12 days

Nice info man.. I personally like both prop and ace. Last few cycles I've done have been with Ace though

test ace- 3 days
test prop- 4 1/2 days
test e- 10/ 1/2 days
test c- 12 days

Awesome information right there. Thanks for sharing that

good test prop is not going to cause much of any pip... ive used it plenty of times with no pip whatsoever...
Yep. I only run prop and suspension. I don't do long esters. I have been shooting prop every day for over a year. Never had pip. I've run Testovis, Vermodje, Proform Labs, and even 200mg/ml from my compounding pharmacy. Never any PIP.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Yep. I only run prop and suspension. I don't do long esters. I have been shooting prop every day for over a year. Never had pip. I've run Testovis, Vermodje, Proform Labs, and even 200mg/ml from my compounding pharmacy. Never any PIP.

What do you pin with?

It's a common misconception that suspension and tne only last a few hours in your system, by the rule of half lives you would still have 50mg in your blood on the second day, 25 mg on your 3rd day 12.5 on your 4th day and so on until there is none left. You will only get that jolt for a few hours but after that it's still in you making a small difference. I went on vacation a while back and didn't pin for long enough that it was effecting me, I did a shot of tne every day with the prop until I really started to feel right again and it's not like I was feeling like garbage the next morning or anything, you can really tell it was making a difference that lasted a little longer than would be expected.

you need to use ace Ed. its like between prop an suspenion

test ace- 3 days
test prop- 4 1/2 days
test e- 10/ 1/2 days
test c- 12 days

This is taken directly from the article:

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

It says Ace's half life is longer than prop, so wouldnt eod pinning be sufficient?

This is taken directly from the article:

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

It says Ace's half life is longer than prop, so wouldnt eod pinning be sufficient?

test prop half life is 4.5 days

Looks like you guys are posting the "active" half life. You should go by the "terminal" half life for pinning frequency... Etc... I've read several articles about the confusion on this topic...

Looks like you guys are posting the "active" half life. You should go by the "terminal" half life for pinning frequency... Etc... I've read several articles about the confusion on this topic...
What is the terminal half life of prop?

Top Bottom