napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doug miller video motivation

I guess some of us will have to agree to disagree on things and let it be. I don't think anything more needs said. We've all made our points

I guess some of us will have to agree to disagree on things and let it be. I don't think anything more needs said. We've all made our points
Ya no doubt. Plus we just keep shining the spotlight on his dumbass.
Although they don't bother me.too much I try not to aid in thier fame and exposure to others haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It's tough to tie things to morals and values because there is always something we do that morally wrong usually. Lol.

Idk. Do what makes you happy and enjoy life. That's all I can say.

If your passion is to be a fake natty. Whatever don't effect me none. And keeps the retards off my lawn like I said. I just keep dping my thing either way.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying bro. I really don't concern myself with what others do, and I certainly don't tell others how to live their lives. I think that's all on the individual. As long as somebody isn't negatively affecting others I could care less honestly

Nah fuck that man. Not me. I would never ever claim natty for a fucking contract, my dignity and self worth won't allow it.

I don't have any problems with pros or the others that just don't talk about it. I understand that completely, but a bold faced lie claiming natty when you're juiced is nothing but a worthless piece of shit to me

I agree. It's one thing to not admit it but it's another to go around boasting natty. We all know the ones I'm talking about. I won't go around hating and trolling them but I certainly have no respect for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

I agree. It's one thing to not admit it but it's another to go around boasting natty. We all know the ones I'm talking about. I won't go around hating and trolling them but I certainly have no respect for that.

[email protected]
I should praised it better. This is pretty much right on. I wouldn't go and bash them for what they do really but I dont have much respect for them at all.

I do know one guy. That brad Castleberry dude you see on fb and ig. Now he always claimed strongest natural power builder. And litterly as soon as he dropped that supp line he repped, he took natty put of the title lol.

Seen that with a couple guys now actually

I should praised it better. This is pretty much right on. I wouldn't go and bash them for what they do really but I dont have much respect for them at all.

I do know one guy. That brad Castleberry dude you see on fb and ig. Now he always claimed strongest natural power builder. And litterly as soon as he dropped that supp line he repped, he took natty put of the title lol.

Seen that with a couple guys now actually

Or those that ALLOW people to promote and praise them being natural like Mike ohearn. Though he has claimed it before himself. He bugs me.

[email protected]

Top Bottom