napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doug miller video motivation

That's the truth, but what I don't like is those out there that are blatantly obvious fake Natties and live under that natural title. It gives a lot of followers and fans a false sense of what is achievable naturally. A lot of "natural pros" are nowhere near natural, and just know what they need to do before a show to pass their tests.

Supposedly, according to Lobliner he voluntarily submits off season random tests as well. I can't confirm that nor does it qualify as proof but if he does do that it somewhat adds to credibility... Sorta. I'd like to believe Lobliner but it's a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Well that's the thing. A lot of these dudes are under contractual obligation. Look at the shredz douchers. They are all on gear I'm sure but if anyone caught wind of that openly thier ass would be canned.

Shit pays the bills. They gotta stay true to that I guess.

Most people if offered the chance to make tins of money and yet tons of free shit just to be jacked and be the "natty golden boy" would be all over it. Shit il claim natural for a nice contract that pays the bills lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nah fuck that man. Not me. I would never ever claim natty for a fucking contract, my dignity and self worth won't allow it.

I don't have any problems with pros or the others that just don't talk about it. I understand that completely, but a bold faced lie claiming natty when you're juiced is nothing but a worthless piece of shit to me

Supposedly, according to Lobliner he voluntarily submits off season random tests as well. I can't confirm that nor does it qualify as proof but if he does do that it somewhat adds to credibility... Sorta. I'd like to believe Lobliner but it's a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

That doesn't mean a lot either. Even in the offseason them guys get a heads up about their "randoms" enough ahead of time to be clean. A lot of these guys are using suspensions and no ester compounds and can breeze through tests like nothing. That's been common knowledge for "naturals" for quite some time

I don't get why everyone cares if he's natty or not. Who gives a fuck. Maybe he claims natty because of contracts he has maybe cas he's a CEO. Maybe cas he is. Who gives a fuck what he is. It don't affect anyone if he is or if he isn't.

I personally could give a fuck less whether he is natty or not just like anybody else. What's wrong is putting a label claiming natty if you're not. I have no tolerance for liars like that. Zero...none....especially sell outs.

I personally could give a fuck less whether he is natty or not just like anybody else. What's wrong is putting a label claiming natty if you're not. I have no tolerance for liars like that. Zero...none....especially sell outs.

So if a company came to you sayin they will give you hundreds of thousands but you have to claim natty you wouldn't?

So if a company came to you sayin they will give you hundreds of thousands but you have to claim natty you wouldn't?

I understand why people do, but that's kind of shitty leading people on. You're potentially harming thousands of people physically and emotionally. On the flip side, if you don't do it, someone else is going to do it.

I understand why people do, but that's kind of shitty leading people on. You're potentially harming thousands of people physically and emotionally. On the flip side, if you don't do it, someone else is going to do it.

Ok so is every fitness mag. Every photo of every cleb. Everything is fake and photo shopped. So they shouldn't have mags n shit

Ok so is every fitness mag. Every photo of every cleb. Everything is fake and photo shopped. So they shouldn't have mags n shit

There is a difference in out right lying saying your natty. People aren't typically saying they weren't photoshopped.

Nope. I wouldn't even think twice about it. I would never sell myself out like that. Never a chance.

Besides that, I highly doubt there's one company putting pressure on any sponsored athlete out there to claim natural. I've never heard of that before. There are plenty of pros out there endorsing things that don't claim natty. The only reason this guy is claiming natty is because he competes as a natty. That's all on him. Not his companies that support him.

Nope. I wouldn't even think twice about it. I would never sell myself out like that. Never a chance.

Besides that, I highly doubt there's one company putting pressure on any sponsored athlete out there to claim natural. I've never heard of that before. There are plenty of pros out there endorsing things that don't claim natty. The only reason this guy is claiming natty is because he competes as a natty. That's all on him. Not his companies that support him.

That would be selfish. Why not have a better life for you n your family. Hypothetically speaking. Also there are tons of dude out there that can't say they take shit. Joey swole.

That would be selfish. Why not have a better life for you n your family. Hypothetically speaking. Also there are tons of dude out there that can't say they take shit. Joey swole.

My wife wouldn't want me to either bro. I don't see it as selfish bro. It's called karma, and I believe in it. I live my life as I believe I should and try to always do right. Call it crazy, but money is the root of all evil for a reason.

And like I said earlier, I have no problems with guys that don't talk about their use. Every one of those is cool in my book. I'm one of them, but they aren't claiming natty. Big difference

Certain companies market to different crowds.you won't find a lot of them ever wanting anything to do with steroids slander. They are usually the larger ones too...

I remember my buddy wrote some rant about juice on that joy swoll dudes page. Instantly deleted and blocked lol.

It's cause I also work in marketing I guess lol. Nobody has any reality left when they get tangled in all that. It's just how it goes I guess.

If everyone was an honest andy, everyone would be on steroids. Certain things aside I have respect for the ones who claim thier natty. At least doesn't really bother me.

If your smart you 1. Don't care. 2. Realize the truth. 3 don't feel the need to protest it cause it's just how it goes....

The dumb ones are the believers and should stay that way cause if they are to damn stupid to figure it all out they are too uneducated to use steroids lol. Same goes for if they are pulling in thier information from one of those retards. Also makes them too stupid...

Retail business uses advertising to lie to your face in almost everything you do.

Stems back to how I feel about legality too. I feel it should remain illegal.or maybe if anything decriminized slightly because it keeps people the hell away. It should stay in the dark more than it should be in the light I believe. Too many dumbasses would continue to ruin shit.

Natty dudes or fake natties are like my nice iron gate that keeps retards off my property.

Certain companies market to different crowds.you won't find a lot of them ever wanting anything to do with steroids slander. They are usually the larger ones too...

I remember my buddy wrote some rant about juice on that joy swoll dudes page. Instantly deleted and blocked lol.

It's cause I also work in marketing I guess lol. Nobody has any reality left when they get tangled in all that. It's just how it goes I guess.

If everyone was an honest andy, everyone would be on steroids. Certain things aside I have respect for the ones who claim thier natty. At least doesn't really bother me.

If your smart you 1. Don't care. 2. Realize the truth. 3 don't feel the need to protest it cause it's just how it goes....

The dumb ones are the believers and should stay that way cause if they are to damn stupid to figure it all out they are too uneducated to use steroids lol. Same goes for if they are pulling in thier information from one of those retards. Also makes them too stupid...

Retail business uses advertising to lie to your face in almost everything you do.

Stems back to how I feel about legality too. I feel it should remain illegal.or maybe if anything decriminized slightly because it keeps people the hell away. It should stay in the dark more than it should be in the light I believe. Too many dumbasses would continue to ruin shit.

Natty dudes or fake natties are like my nice iron gate that keeps retards off my property.

I agree 100% this is everything I wanted to say but was just to lazy to type it.

The biggest bodybuilders in the world that work for the biggest supplement companies in the world don't claim natty....none of them. And I have respect for all them guys.

This is something completeky different

It's tough to tie things to morals and values because there is always something we do that morally wrong usually. Lol.

Idk. Do what makes you happy and enjoy life. That's all I can say.

If your passion is to be a fake natty. Whatever don't effect me none. And keeps the retards off my lawn like I said. I just keep dping my thing either way.

Top Bottom