napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doug miller video motivation

Matthew712

https://youtu.be/x9t-gxYPjj4

I posted the link to a video of a claimed pro natural bodybuilder named Doug Miller. I've heard Mark Lobliner RAGE about how he knows he's natural. Definitely motivational. Im not going to say I know he's not or isnt but what do you think?

No way in bloody fucking hell is that guy natty. You don't get size, condition, muscle bellies, and vascularity like that without being juiced to the gills.

That's WAY over maximum genetic potential

Uh ya if that guy os natty then im fucking little red riding hood. Juice city on that one.

PHURIOUS

Unless your him or seen him use. It's all speculation. No point in any of it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Unless your him or seen him use. It's all speculation. No point in any of it.

That's the truth, but what I don't like is those out there that are blatantly obvious fake Natties and live under that natural title. It gives a lot of followers and fans a false sense of what is achievable naturally. A lot of "natural pros" are nowhere near natural, and just know what they need to do before a show to pass their tests.

That's the truth, but what I don't like is those out there that are blatantly obvious fake Natties and live under that natural title. It gives a lot of followers and fans a false sense of what is achievable naturally. A lot of "natural pros" are nowhere near natural, and just know what they need to do before a show to pass their tests.

I usually don't care who is natty or not. But like Rick said don't claim natty when obviously you are not and promote false hope to the younger ppl. I understand if you are have a business and you can lose everything if u admit that you use gear. just don't admit it if you are on or not. Marc Lobliner does not claim he is natty nor does he admit that he is using. Marc supports his boy for obvious reasons Doug has a supplement line that Marc sells from his company.

I don't get why everyone cares if he's natty or not. Who gives a fuck. Maybe he claims natty because of contracts he has maybe cas he's a CEO. Maybe cas he is. Who gives a fuck what he is. It don't affect anyone if he is or if he isn't.

Well that's the thing. A lot of these dudes are under contractual obligation. Look at the shredz douchers. They are all on gear I'm sure but if anyone caught wind of that openly thier ass would be canned.

Shit pays the bills. They gotta stay true to that I guess.

Most people if offered the chance to make tins of money and yet tons of free shit just to be jacked and be the "natty golden boy" would be all over it. Shit il claim natural for a nice contract that pays the bills lol.

I don't get why everyone cares if he's natty or not. Who gives a fuck. Maybe he claims natty because of contracts he has maybe cas he's a CEO. Maybe cas he is. Who gives a fuck what he is. It don't affect anyone if he is or if he isn't.

I think The reason ppl care (not me)is because he competes in Natty bodybuilding competitions which most are on anyway.

I think The reason ppl care (not me)is because he competes in Natty bodybuilding competitions which most are on anyway.

Well if he's passing all the test who the fuck cares. Like tx said he does what he has to. To may his bills.

I'm not directing it at you. Just don't get why everyone freaks out when someone claims natty and they ain't. Like just think bout why they would claim natty.

I didn't take it that way I'm sorry if it sounded like that. I agree it doesn't matter to me either natty or not.

Top Bottom