napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dosage for ostarine and lgd.

_reyezz

So I recently order ostarine and lgd, But the dropper that came with the ostarine says. 0.25ml
0.5ml, 0.75ml and 1.0ml, just to be sure if I want to take 25mg of ostarine then I'd have to fill it up to 0.25ml, right??
And another important question, the lgd I order comes with a dropper without any markings, how do I know much I have to fill it up to get 10mg, could it be by drops??? Please anyone, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

how do we know the answer to that dude? noone here is a psychic... we dont know your MG/ML on them? we dont know where you bought them? come on man...

Oh I'm sorry, I just thought that the it was kinda common, but the lgd is 40ml/25mg from purerawz and the ostarine is 30ml/25mg from proven Peptides. Thank you, I hope this helps.

Oh I'm sorry, I just thought that the it was kinda common, but the lgd is 40ml/25mg from purerawz and the ostarine is 30ml/25mg from proven Peptides. Thank you, I hope this helps.

It doesnt help u because those are horrible sources and never have i seen lgd come like that. Huge red flag man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The bottle size is in ml. Meaning the Ostarine has 30ml total. The dosing amount is in mg. Meaning that for every 1ml you receive 25mg. So hence you should be able to take 1ml for 30 days. As for the LGD, I agree with Dylan, that seems quite high. Should be more like 10mg.

I'm sorry bro, Im new to this so some people mentioned purerawz and i thought it was a good source, is there anyway that you could recommend me reputable source(s). thank you man, sorry for my ignorance, i tried to do a more research on sources but I couldn't find anything since is more like a secret subject. thank you bro.

I'm sorry bro, Im new to this so some people mentioned purerawz and i thought it was a good source, is there anyway that you could recommend me reputable source(s). thank you man, sorry for my ignorance, i tried to do a more research on sources but I couldn't find anything since is more like a secret subject. thank you bro.

Dont apologize bro. You are just learning... those are just extremely bad sources that are very shady... esarms.com is where you want to go

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You definitely need a better source for sarms bro. You cant go wrong with Esarms

Top Bottom