napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Don't you wish you were here!

chickrock15

Just wanted to say hi to everyone from sunny Ft. Morgan, AL! I'm spending the week on the beach and doing lots of damage before starting my next sarms cycle on Monday!
7109ff2ea986cfb6bf5b278835658b2f.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

chickrock15 said:
Just wanted to say hi to everyone from sunny Ft. Morgan, AL! I'm spending the week on the beach and doing lots of damage before starting my next sarms cycle on Monday!

It looks absolutely beautiful, and I know how much you deserve a nice vacation and a break from everything. Hopefully you do get enough of that while you're there. Enjoy yourself girl, because it's on next week! Ill be pushing you as much as I can. I know what you want, and it's time to make it happen.

Re: RE: Re: Don't you wish you were here!

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:

It looks absolutely beautiful, and I know how much you deserve a nice vacation and a break from everything. Hopefully you do get enough of that while you're there. Enjoy yourself girl, because it's on next week! Ill be pushing you as much as I can. I know what you want, and it's time to make it happen.
Yes u DO know what I want, RickRock! ;) we need to get together on the exact protocol you want me on.

Re: RE: Re: Don't you wish you were here!

DylanGemelli said:
Thats awesome! enjoy your time and thanks for posting!!
I'm having a decent time. These people eat like total crap and don't exactly cater to my healthy diet. Needless to say, I've had lots of belly aches :(

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Don't you wish you were here!

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:

Yes u DO know what I want, RickRock! ;) we need to get together on the exact protocol you want me on.

I already have your protocol all laid out. We will go over all that before Monday, and you'll be all set

Top Bottom