napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dont forget to give guys

SaladTossingBitch

My hemoglobin was up to 21.4 last year which is very high. After speaking to my Dr he gave me orders to donate every month till i get below or at 14. Today i was a 15.4 and should be around 14.4 after donating today. Its very important to donate it also makes you feel much much better...
49e4ddfa4677aa2bcff705437f85fbc7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

What the hell!? 21.4. . . . . . That is really high. I love thick blood and would never consider donating because it is too high but that is crazy high.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

That's what's up. 4/8 is my next apptment. This is very important especially for those who blast/cruise.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

Good post, I've been meaning to get to the Red Cross for about a month now. Keep putting it off too busy! Got to get there and donate! I know my hematocrit it's creeping up pretty high.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Fantastic post. We all should follow your path. Unfortunately I can not donate right now due to the last tattoos I did (less than three months ago) :-(

Hipo

Also just so you guys know if you are on trt from a doctor or self-administered you will not be able to donate blood unless you have orders from a doctor. So you may want to skip that question and answer no when I asked you if you are taking testosterone or any of the drugs that are on the deferral list because if you are on self-administered trt good luck finding a doctor who will write you orders to donate to get your numbers down.

Yes 21 is high.. I looked at my paperwork from last year and it was actually 19.4 which is still very high. But regardless give give give.

So blasting and cruising brings hemoglobin up?curious cause I'm about to start a cycle

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So blasting and cruising brings hemoglobin up?curious cause I'm about to start a cycle

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
All AAS does!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Also just so you guys know if you are on trt from a doctor or self-administered you will not be able to donate blood unless you have orders from a doctor. So you may want to skip that question and answer no when I asked you if you are taking testosterone or any of the drugs that are on the deferral list because if you are on self-administered trt good luck finding a doctor who will write you orders to donate to get your numbers down.

Yes 21 is high.. I looked at my paperwork from last year and it was actually 19.4 which is still very high. But regardless give give give.

Happened to me. Call them up and told them it was a mistake and got confused on that question haha. So they took it back and allowed me to donate

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My hemoglobin was up to 21.4 last year which is very high. After speaking to my Dr he gave me orders to donate every month till i get below or at 14. Today i was a 15.4 and should be around 14.4 after donating today. Its very important to donate it also makes you feel much much better...
49e4ddfa4677aa2bcff705437f85fbc7.jpg

Thanks for posting bro! I'm a big advocate of regular donates and give myself like clockwork every 8'weeks. It goes to a great cause and is very healthy for you to do if you cycle, and it makes you feel incredible!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom