napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic Source For Dostinex....

I just went on there website they don't have anything this moment not even letro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should rephrase that when I say it works great . Mean I really don't know if I'm prolactin sensitive when it comes to deca but I ran deca at 500 a week and caber eod and my arimedix every day because I'm estrogen prone but when using it my prolactin level never moved from my pre cycle bloods before bloods mods and pct bloods

You can just go to sarmsx and buy liquid dostenex. It's the same as caber

Sarmsx doesn't carry caber and never will. Caber (dostinex) is not stable at all in liquid form. It's a complete waste of money and will do nothing for you if you find it anywhere sold as a liquid.

Biotech has excellent pharma grade caber sold domestically for a great price

Im Back...A little background this time for those who might need it. I took 2 tren ace and test prop cycles both for 6 weeks (75mg ed) with adex .5mg eod. I took off 10 weeks between with just nolva pct (4 weeks 40-40-20-20). The 1 cycle all good no leaky nips, the second cycle leaky nips at the end. I have been off for ~5 months...still leaky nips. So I acquired Nolvadex, Aromasin, caber. Been on .5mg caber twice a week, nolvadex 20mg ed, and aromasin for 3 weeks at 12.5 eod. Still leaky....any advice? Also a tiny lump im assuming is gyno flare has begun to occur since getting on Nolvadex, Aromasin, and caber. This seems to be counter to what those are supposed to do right? any advice to get this under control would be nice. Thanks

bump...from what I have gathered its more than likely that I have bunk gear. Is this what the majority of you guys think

Top Bottom