napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Domestic Source For Dostinex....

MeowKitty12

Hey all,

As title states, wondering if any of you gentlemen could help me with a domestic (USA) source for Dostinex? I would greatly appreciate it...trying to get all supplies within the states due to only having 1 good address left.
Thanks for any help

That is not a domestic source, a domestic source ships within the united states to the united states. That site ships from Europe...

Hey all,

As title states, wondering if any of you gentlemen could help me with a domestic (USA) source for Dostinex? I would greatly appreciate it...trying to get all supplies within the states due to only having 1 good address left.
Thanks for any help

Dude you can find that out if you just read through the board. Probably take all of 5 mins to find.

I have been reading and researching for a couple days. Any domestic lab mentioned I cant find a website to accompany it or a product list. Anyone heard of Gear Depot? I would appreciate it if further replies were on topic and not scolding me for not being able to locate a domestic source that sells Dostinex. I never really understood internet trolls nor the time they waste being a troll. I mean just the name "TheDiesel13" has dbag written all over it (how can you refer to yourself as a source of petroleum fuel, you have to be 18-21 years old). I have used this site as a source of information for a while and haven't had a single post because I find the information i'm looking for pretty easily. I simply asked a straightforward question for my first post, that I personally couldn't locate a straightforward answer to. I research a lot, do things responsibly, and plan cycles in advance...hence the need for a domestic source on Donstinex. Thank you for your input robthomas, though its not helpful to me, I do appreciate it.

I have been reading and researching for a couple days. Any domestic lab mentioned I cant find a website to accompany it or a product list. Anyone heard of Gear Depot? I would appreciate it if further replies were on topic and not scolding me for not being able to locate a domestic source that sells Dostinex. I never really understood internet trolls nor the time they waste being a troll. I mean just the name "TheDiesel13" has dbag written all over it (how can you refer to yourself as a source of petroleum fuel, you have to be 18-21 years old). I have used this site as a source of information for a while and haven't had a single post because I find the information i'm looking for pretty easily. I simply asked a straightforward question for my first post, that I personally couldn't locate a straightforward answer to. I research a lot, do things responsibly, and plan cycles in advance...hence the need for a domestic source on Donstinex. Thank you for your input robthomas, though its not helpful to me, I do appreciate it.

LMFAO! Really? Well if its a name you are referring to then yours "MEOWKITTY" must be inclining you're a fucking pussy that likes to run his mouth behind a keyboard. But thats whatever nonetheless. The simple fact you say you research "a lot" is obviously bullshit since you seem to think everything comes via a website. You're another one just looking to be spoon fed info. So good luck in your quest for that. If someone here is kind enough to give you what you're looking for then consider yourself lucky. If not do like the rest of us have and really do your research.

I know a domestic source for Caber just off the top of my head because I read and participate on a daily basis. You just joined yesterday and you're already asking for a handout.

I know a domestic source for Caber just off the top of my head because I read and participate on a daily basis. You just joined yesterday and you're already asking for a handout.

Exactly/ He just came here yesterday. Just how much research could he have done in that time? And where is his intro post? Who is he?

Fair enough on "really" doing my own research, ill give you that. I was hoping someone would be kind and help me out on some info, but I did research for a couple hours before posting. Spoon fed or however else someone sees fit of "feeding" me the info, im down for, im hungry and just want to eat. BUT the kitty name...come on...whats bad about kittens? (besides when they shit in the litter box) They are cute, cuddly, and have alternative name with pussy in it. Now sure call me a pussy all you want but i am what i eat and i just cant help it, i got a problem ; ). Diesel though...its not hard...its not tough...(if your refering to vin diesel, its highly debated he takes it in the butt)...sounds vain and loserish...its smelly...its toxic. However, thanks DIESEL for all your helpful input. I looked at the post you have contributed in...fucking nothing sound in any of them. You just get on here to see your post count increase. You joined this board like 9 days ago and act like you fucking run the show...please... You wont get another response out of me. I have said all i need to say. You are in the wrong by even wasting your time posting the shit you did, then dragged me into wasting my time responding. FUCKING TROLLS....man up, grow up, if you dont have anything relevant to say then shut the fuck up. : )

Fair enough, I dont post on any forums...i dont see the need. I just read the information and act accordingly. There is years of broscience and real science all over these boards. This is the first obstacle at obtaining a compound domestically that I have faced and thought i would ask. All is well...ill figure it out just thought i would try the easy route before "really" digging in. So scold away for trying to be more efficient...makes no sense....maybe if i go create another name and post 40 some post about saying "great job" or "i agree with him" or "test only for first cycle" "whats your stats bro"and build some bs rep id get a better response

Fair enough, I dont post on any forums...i dont see the need. I just read the information and act accordingly. There is years of broscience and real science all over these boards. This is the first obstacle at obtaining a compound domestically that I have faced and thought i would ask. All is well...ill figure it out just thought i would try the easy route before "really" digging in. So scold away for trying to be more efficient...makes no sense....maybe if i go create another name and post 40 some post about saying "great job" or "i agree with him" or "test only for first cycle" "whats your stats bro"and build some bs rep id get a better response
Yes it's called personal relations and that's exactly what I'd recommend you do.

You can just go to sarmsx and buy liquid dostenex. It's the same as caber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can just go to sarmsx and buy liquid dostenex. It's the same as caber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seriously doubt SARMSX has Caber in liquid you must be thinking of something else.

Top Bottom