napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do SARMs build muscle without training?

i think its rather evident that there will be some sort of muscle gain if you use steroids without training, but then that brings on the question " to what extent? " Also, is it truly worth the side effect risks, recovery and likely loss of ANYTHING gained, which would definitely occur staying sedentary... so when i say there is nothing to gain, im thinking in the long term, not the short term.. sure, you can gain initially, but will you retain? any of it? not likely... so would not that completely defeat the purpose?

I'm not disagreeing with your point, and I want to be clear that in intention is for clarity. Would I want to see some couch bum popping drol hoping get jacked? Absolutely not. My point was only getting to the science of it. Athletes, being one example that could maximize the effectiveness, and probably mitigate the sides best simply by way of there lifestyle. My mindset at post, which was aimed at the molecular level and design of Anabolics. Not at whether or not Jonny on the spot can become a competitive athlete from doing nothing. I agree with you bud.. Just making points. The more information we present the better right? Keep killing it bud

Believe in the unbelievable.

That wasnt directed at you brother! Shit i lov ed ypur post!

Oh. Well Fuck. Lol either way we win lol. The more info the better!

i literally read your post twice just because i was that impressed and thats not bull shit... i loved it... i just said what i said to give a clear understanding on the yes and no parts of the question because you can answer it either way but there's more to it than that... its all a combination and sequence of events so there is a yes and no answer.. People only hear what they want to hear some times so i had to clear it up and when im stoned, things get a little deeper, LOLLL

Dude. Last time I burned I thought I was Steve Jobs and invented the iPhone. That's no bullshit. .. That's what I get for waiting a year lol

LMFAO... im cracking up... thats so awesome... i have been there and i remember the feeling... it wasn't by choice on the length of time i waited but it took a good month for me to get back in the swing after that time off.. LOLLLL

Yes, people ask questions out of scientific interest.
Scientific studies on these topics have been conducted as well.
Without science you wouldn't have any products to talk about anyway...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22459616

Scientific hypothesis and speculation are one in the same. You haven't stumbled upon anything new Einstein. SARMs have been around since 1998 and your question has been answered time and time again during that time in research groups. You simply haven't found the data yet. So please leave your at the front door. Did you really think no one ever conducted specific research towards finding that exact questions answer? My first degree was attained probably while you were in elementary school so I understand your inability to fathom the concept of you not being a ground breaker. Now, please... curb your enthusiasm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peptides seem a little different to me. I recently started working out at the gym, and I want to rebuild my muscles faster. What can you advise me?

dd
Peptides seem a little different to me. I recently started working out at the gym, and I want to rebuild my muscles faster. What can you advise me?
sarms are going to be the far better option for you in terms of muscle gain and building... it really depends on your goals as to what you use... i cannot really answer you without knowing your goals...

Top Bottom