napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DIM Off cycle any thoughts?

Hey there,

Has anyone experienced with DIM? If so, is it really usefull?

It doesn't lower estrogen per se if I understood right, but it "regulates" estrogen, however what is "regulation" even supposed to mean?

I will get some tomorrow and take 300mg a day, since I'm Off cycle I think it could just help not being too sluggish
Get in hcgenerate bro

I don’t really see the point of DIM to be honest. If your ok cycle then it def will not act as a proper AI and if your not on cycle then you don’t really need to control estrogen really unless your numbers are off and that’s rare. Usually your body converts enough test into estrogen.

I don’t really see the point of DIM to be honest. If your ok cycle then it def will not act as a proper AI and if your not on cycle then you don’t really need to control estrogen really unless your numbers are off and that’s rare. Usually your body converts enough test into estrogen.
Yeah I'm off cycle right now.
All I hope to get out of it is actually not feeling like a sluggish b****, I don't know much about hormones and all that for now... But my theory is that with high estrogen I become a sluggish and hungry m***, wanting to eat all the time and also holding more water.

It's now the 4th day on it and yeah maybe I feel slightly more "fit"... Hard to pin point

Yeah I'm off cycle right now.
All I hope to get out of it is actually not feeling like a sluggish b****, I don't know much about hormones and all that for now... But my theory is that with high estrogen I become a sluggish and hungry m***, wanting to eat all the time and also holding more water.

It's now the 4th day on it and yeah maybe I feel slightly more "fit"... Hard to pin point
High estrogen can be an issue but so can low estrogen as well which for me is more of an issue.

This Supplement has been exposed to among BBing community, Does DIM have benefits Sure it Does DIM is a compound your body creates when you eat cruciferous vegetables. It's also concentrated and sold as a supplement. As it affects estrogen levels, DIM may help treat a variety of conditions, including hormone-sensitive cancers and prostate issues, Please note Dosing over 200mg ED (Female) 300-400mg ED (Male) can promote side effects which is headache, nausea, vomiting, gas, and diarrhea as of course common side effects.
I advise start low dose and work your way up for your receptors getting immune.

Guys. In the matter of 5 days I think my gyno has swollen down. I'm also taking some mixture of DMHA and yohimbine, whatever.

5 days ago I was like 202 pounds, this morning I was 194 pounds.

Probably because I stopped stuffing my face so much... And because of the booster I'm taking alongside.

But the Gyno, which was DEFINITELY hurting, is now a tiny little "bubble" on the left, and a still somewhat painful lumb on the right. But I feel like it has swollen down and maybe even lessened a bit in size.

In some very weird way I might even be making gains off cycling right one, or at least "solidifying" what I have.

Now in the eye of 95%+ of newbies, of course I look less "round" and "full" and "hard" and "lean" and "vascular" and so on right now, but I hit the gym every other day, I'm physically very active, even do lots of stretching, I also make sure I have proper sleep, and I must say I've really been enjoying the workout A LOT since I've come off cycle. I started body weight training at 11, took it more seriously at 13, subscribed to a gym at 15... And I've always been of the taller build, but my muscularity has somewhat always shown! When people meet me this is most likely one of the things they associate me with: muscles. Now I'm faaaar from being a real bodybuilder.... I went to 4 shows and well... Didn't place, nothing, but I got great attention from other very great bodybuilders, pros! And... Yeah, I mean at 6'2 I would have to get so big.... I'm already imposing I guess, tight waist, huge chest. But the back guys.... I have a LAYER OF FAT on my LOWER back especially!!!! You read right, A LAYER.... I'm so ashamed of it.
My abs have always been a strong point, at my first show some dude backstage complimented me on that, but at my last show my stomach wasn't even that tight and small anymore and.... The back guys 🫠 disgusting lower back. My lower back/love handles RUIN everything. On top of that I don't have very wide shoulder, there not narrow, but for 6 foot 2 they are! My shoulder joints are as large as a "wider-built" 5'8 guy would have... So for 6'2 I'm in a huge disadvantage.

Anyyways otherwise I'm injury free right now (I wouldn't even try and force on preexisting aches and pains) and this feels GOLDEN. I LOVE training injury-FREE.
Training injury free is better than the greatest pump guys.

Injury + no pump = Sh**
Injury + pump = STILL SH**, YES! It's NOT even that pleasant to see your chest all pumped up when you know deep down (or don't wanna know, ironically) how F'd your shoulder or something is...
No injury + no pump = Okay.
No injury + Pump = YESSS-life-is-good-type of feeling

Top Bottom