napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dilema, what should I do?

21infantry

Origanally was going to do a powerlifting meet next month but a few months ago was told that I was too late and all slots where filled. Well yesterday got a phone call that I was now back in and to send my registration fee. Well this is the dilemma, currently on cycle running TBol and need at least another 60lbs to qualify for the next round. Well Ive been on TBol for the last 20 days, to be honest it has given me some strength but nothing where I think I'm going to get 60lbs in the next few weeks. But I do have Drol available, should I stop the TBol and jump on the Drol for the next two weeks? Or is this reckless?

Origanally was going to do a powerlifting meet next month but a few months ago was told that I was too late and all slots where filled. Well yesterday got a phone call that I was now back in and to send my registration fee. Well this is the dilemma, currently on cycle running TBol and need at least another 60lbs to qualify for the next round. Well Ive been on TBol for the last 20 days, to be honest it has given me some strength but nothing where I think I'm going to get 60lbs in the next few weeks. But I do have Drol available, should I stop the TBol and jump on the Drol for the next two weeks? Or is this reckless?

In my opinion it's a bit wreckless, and you are jumping the gun with trying to expect too much in too little time. I don't see you gaining another 60lbs on lifts in that timeframe no matter what you do. It would be causing a lot of undue strain for no reason. Too much risk involved with little chance of reward for it

In my opinion it's a bit wreckless, and you are jumping the gun with trying to expect too much in too little time. I don't see you gaining another 60lbs on lifts in that timeframe no matter what you do. It would be causing a lot of undue strain for no reason. Too much risk involved with little chance of reward for it

Thanks Rock, I had my doubts myself. Was hoping that somebody with a little knowledge would say that's a great Idea. Even though In the back in my mind don't screw with the cycle, health before anything else.

I powerlift but I absolutely don't know everything so take this as one mans opinion ... I would pass to much to soon .. Always another meet . When I miss a meet because of injury or what ever I will plan a mock meet . I know it isn't the same but it is at least something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aren't you healing a wound as well or a strain? ya looks like the comp lost out on a fucking beast they shoulda had their shit together. no since in risking fucking urself up bc they are unorganized. stay the course soldier lol

aren't you healing a wound as well or a strain? ya looks like the comp lost out on a fucking beast they shoulda had their shit together. no since in risking fucking urself up bc they are unorganized. stay the course soldier lol

Well the strain has pretty much went away. The problem is, if I got enough heads up I could of got prepared properly. 6 weeks ago I dropped my dedicated powerlifting program and went into power building mode running 531 with a whole bunch of Body Building type exercises. So naturally I dropped some strength for some mass, didn't concentrate on the main lifts very much as I did before. When you go from benching heavy 4 days a week to once a week with a additional light speed day in, you loose some strength.

ya I would say risk/reward isn't worth it, I mean it sucks but you changed directions and to turn the ship now will take time plus fuck up what you are working toward with your cycle and goals. but obvi it is up to you bro you know your body and how you will feel if you do or don't do the comp. good luck you know we are here to support you but as with anything we will not bullshit you about the risk reward factor.

ya I would say risk/reward isn't worth it, I mean it sucks but you changed directions and to turn the ship now will take time plus fuck up what you are working toward with your cycle and goals. but obvi it is up to you bro you know your body and how you will feel if you do or don't do the comp. good luck you know we are here to support you but as with anything we will not bullshit you about the risk reward factor.

I think I'm not going to do the comepetion and if I do I'm not going to run the Drol. My long term goals and health come first. I have the Drol planed for a quick bulk before the summer short but sweet and the cut at the end of summer and then lay off any thing but sarms for quite a while.

Dude its 60 over 3, its not going to be one lift or anything. If its 60 over 3 in 1 month I would do it. OR shit at least attempt. Idk what you are lifting but personally I would give it a go. Look..... Is it the safest choice? No. Is it the best for your health? No.

Money on a meet is not much.

Who all has been to a meet or attempted to lift in that setting? You know your gonna push and pull heavier just with the adrenaline rush and the setting amping you up alone. You still have a month to go. Can you get a quick line on halo? I wouldn't even go that route given the circumstance but if you want the quicest way for added strength that will do it.

How are you going in to this meet? How often are you going for a PR? And how much do you want to die on that lift.

You are going to get that additional 60lbs on those lifts weather it be at that meet or at the gym and you know that. Would you rather it be for something now or for next time?

Well the strain has pretty much went away. The problem is, if I got enough heads up I could of got prepared properly. 6 weeks ago I dropped my dedicated powerlifting program and went into power building mode running 531 with a whole bunch of Body Building type exercises. So naturally I dropped some strength for some mass, didn't concentrate on the main lifts very much as I did before. When you go from benching heavy 4 days a week to once a week with a additional light speed day in, you loose some strength.

Not necessarily bad going into a meet either and especially if you are not far off from where you were.

Go pick up a 60lb dumbbell man. Hold that in your hand and realize where you are and look at that dumbbell, that's all you need to add. Over 3 lifts.
Ultimately its up to you but Id say If you think you can do it give it a try. Worst case, you don't get it. It happens.

You wouldn't be asking this question if you didn't think you could do it.

I'm with Tx Terror - I love tbol but damn if drol doesn't just make you want to lift the heaviest damn thing you can. I'd say go for it give it your best shot just remember safety first.

60 lbs is a lot even for TBOL. because youve gained strength already on top of that....i agree, i wouldnt jump on Drol and that probably wont get you the 60lbs increase anyways, so its not worth the risk, but that is just my opinion. ulitmately it is up to you.

edit: i think i may have misread. if you meant 60 lbs over 3 lifts then that is much more achievable. i would just take it slow and go for it next time though, thats just me..

Thanks for all the opinions guys. Its something I need to sleep on. Spike youre appealing to my conservative nature, tex is appealing to what my heart wants. I worked my ass off to get to this point to really compete with the big boys. I am shooting for a 1300 at 185 to 205 lbs class I'm currently as of this morning 192lbs. Soemthing to think about overnight. I think I can hit right now on a really good day. But my competitive nature makes me want to know I can make it and possible destroy it.

Okay we all know the side effect of Drol, I really don't think it will hit me too hard but I am going to find out either way now or later as I will run it since I have it. I think the question is, is it safe to run after being on Tbol for 20 days? What are my options here guys, how do I run this if I decide to do it, pros and cons?

Man you are a smart dude too 21st. Its not like its saying hey go fuck your shit up out there. I know you know exactly what you are doing. And if you don't get the right number so be it. Weight just goes back to the ground where it came from. As long as you be safe there is nothing to loose.

When it comes to the drugs, be smart. Id continue the tbol as planned and if you want to add in drol keep it light. A little will go a long way. It will bump the strength but you dont want to tear yourself up or feel like shit when going in for your meet. That's why I asked about halotestin. Its toxic as all get out but people dont feel like shit on it like they do drol. Its also just for a short blast and a little off that goes an even longer way.

There are my PR's in the gym but the problem is the mind limits the body more than anything else. If your mind is blocking you from doing it you are not going to do it. There's days where I will get in the whole with 5 plates and think I'm just not getting back up. Those are the days that suck. Then there are the days where I say its my bitch and I will gladly slap 2 25's on that same weight and whoop its ass all around that gym floor.

Okay we all know the side effect of Drol, I really don't think it will hit me too hard but I am going to find out either way now or later as I will run it since I have it. I think the question is, is it safe to run after being on Tbol for 20 days? What are my options here guys, how do I run this if I decide to do it, pros and cons?

Not the best option but your not going to die.....

20 days is fine like I said I would suggest you dose it low and let the benifits shine. Yu dont want that stuf ripping up your body.

Con's
Blood preassure
Headaches
Lethargy.

But toxicity? If you run the proper supports and you make sure you are protected you will be fine for 20 days. I would almost cut it down to 14 honestly.

Top Bottom