napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dilema, what should I do?

Not the best option but your not going to die.....

20 days is fine like I said I would suggest you dose it low and let the benifits shine. Yu dont want that stuf ripping up your body.

Con's
Blood preassure
Headaches
Lethargy.

But toxicity? If you run the proper supports and you make sure you are protected you will be fine for 20 days. I would almost cut it down to 14 honestly.

Split the Tbol and the Drol at 25/25?

Ohhhh..... Hmmmm Well that may be a problem. You would have to decrease the dose then. At least to keep it running.

Mass quantities on hand.

That is actually not a problem. I have sources that can deliver product within a hour of a call. I just not prefer to do business that way. Plus dealing with Russian mobsters is not fun and can get quite intense. The wife also doesent have any Idea, cant be having a pharmacy.

Still leaning on not changing anything, save it for my planned bulk cycle and just give the meet a shot. If I fail on my lifts its not the end of the world.

this is your good conscience speaking and i have to go with it... i feel like you could get great experience going into this now as you are, learn from it and really prepare hard for the next one... i would also take a look at halo for strength and that's something you could add right now and in two weeks it would make a big difference... its very toxic as well but it would work for this.. you may want to consider that and just load up on the cycle support... anadrol with definitely give the strength you want as well but now is not the time to throw that in... save it for your bulker, run it as you should and you will go a very long way with it...

Thanks Dylan, think I'm just going to stick with my current cycle. I'm excited for the Winny, you rave about it. Lets see what it does for me.

Thanks Dylan, think I'm just going to stick with my current cycle. I'm excited for the Winny, you rave about it. Lets see what it does for me.

i know your going to love it bro, seriously... you will never run anavar again after you use it... you will ask yourself why you ever did... just watch...

Top Bottom