napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and Nutrition basics 101

Rick thats awesome! Really helps alot especially in lieu of other questions I've posted and the answers I've recieved lately. Everythings coming together! My question to you is, any strategy or plan for someone to maintain a diet such as these while traveling? My job takes me away from home for sometimes weeks at a time and its sometimes hard to stay in these parameters.
You just have to do your best. I recommend tracking things with an app and doing your best to stay within your macros. You should be able to find nutritional information on most anything including restaurant meals when you have to go that route

Since i read this and other articles and following advice, im implementing the 40/40/20 macro count as my plan. Given my maintenance count needed at 2775 and adding the 500 to gain puts me at 3275. IIm a concrete worker so I wouldnt even know what to take as extra for my daily surplus to account for the work i do. I was going to the gym 3 times a week just to maintain over the course of the past few years since my kids were born. Was planning on bumping that up to 5 times a week in order to really kick things in high gear. Think taching on an extra 1000 per day would cut it?

Awesome info. Finally read through all the comments lol. Rick is very helpful around here. I have to workout early morning usually around 430. My question is should I try to eat something before my workout or just eat something after? And what type of food or snack would you recommend right after for the most benefit?

Awesome info. Finally read through all the comments lol. Rick is very helpful around here. I have to workout early morning usually around 430. My question is should I try to eat something before my workout or just eat something after? And what type of food or snack would you recommend right after for the most benefit?
If you can, try to get in some form of protein and some quick simple carbs pre workout....even if it's something like a protein bar... or a shake with some carbs. You should be basically doing the same thing post workout. Your post workout nutrition is extremely important to help your body replenish, rebuild, and recover all the muscle tissue breakdown from training

Hi question I wanna take one cycle and I wanna use test 500 (injection) dianabol methandrostenolone 20mg tab
Body type normal weight 192 height 6.2 age 34
You think this stuff worth it to use one cycle what's the side effect for one cycle and you think what's the best way to take it thank you

You should start a thread with full stats of all the info stated in the stickie for newcomers. Cause that's what they are gonna ask first thing and second thing they'll prolly tell you this is a thread for diet and nutrition not for setting up cycles. Good luck though man there are a lot of knowledgeable people around here.

Hi question I wanna take one cycle and I wanna use test 500 (injection) dianabol methandrostenolone 20mg tab
Body type normal weight 192 height 6.2 age 34
You think this stuff worth it to use one cycle what's the side effect for one cycle and you think what's the best way to take it thank you
This is not the place for those types of questions

All I can say is the body is a complex thing. Once I got my diet right and my macros where they need to be for me...and in my deficit amount. I have been loosing weight about a pound or so a week. I know people don't believe what articles like this mean to me...because I would never know how to do this. I also know people don't know how diet impacts everything...I have been so fascinated by working with my body...tweaking my macros to find what works for me. You have to!!!! I couldn't go on what someone said worked for them cause it wouldnt work for me. I finally just started tracking everything...that didnt work...I would move my macro around. I am still learning...and probably never know as much as these guys...but it fun. It's a way of life that you just have to do it.

Top Bottom