napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deer Antler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaladTossingBitch

What is the deal with this stuff. I see it all over Facebook. Seems pretty stupid but who knows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've never taken it but It's supposed to boost IGF. for the price though you might as well get Mk 677.

i think the name says it all.. fucking deer antler? no, seriously, this is some of the most absurd shit ever... hairspray would be more effective

i think the name says it all.. fucking deer antler? no, seriously, this is some of the most absurd shit ever... hairspray would be more effective

Roflmfao an it would have a Better Taste to it lol, If you Buy it, I have some Snake Belly I will sell you Cheap.

Supposedly thats what ray lewis took to recover so fast for his injury right before the superbowl. Im sure it was a lot more

I heard if you chew up a cobra head you get MAD gainzzzz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, ringing the gainzzzz bell and the first to the table is Robo. Bro's always lookin for them gainzzzz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah alway some poor animal gets slaughtered into extiction because some asshole thinks it will give him a woody. Let us not let this come in to the usa.We are too smart for this.....,.aren't we?

What is the deal with this stuff. I see it all over Facebook. Seems pretty stupid but who knows.

i hear they going to start selling that at sarms1 for $299 a bottle .

yeah alway some poor animal gets slaughtered into extiction because some asshole thinks it will give him a woody. Let us not let this come in to the usa.We are too smart for this.....,.aren't we?
Can I remind you that we voted for Obama for a second term in office

I remember I had a client asking about it last year... he's a scratch golfer and was talking about how all these pro athletes are using it. I told him not to waste his time or money lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom