napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insomnia From Gear

Testdude63

As the title denotes, I have been having trouble falling asleep lately... I didn't really have that many issues when I was running test only, but now that I've added dbol and deca to this blast, I just kind of lay there and it takes forever to fall asleep. It gets annoying, and in turn the frustration makes it even harder to sleep lol. I used a melatonin/valerian/chamomile combo the other night to no avail. That usually knocks me right out... any suggestions?

As the title denotes, I have been having trouble falling asleep lately... I didn't really have that many issues when I was running test only, but now that I've added dbol and deca to this blast, I just kind of lay there and it takes forever to fall asleep. It gets annoying, and in turn the frustration makes it even harder to sleep lol. I used a melatonin/valerian/chamomile combo the other night to no avail. That usually knocks me right out... any suggestions?

I don't see why. I used to take half my dbol b4 bed simply because it made me sleep. I thought sure you were going to say you were doing tren. Your cycle should have you sleeping like a baby. Are you taking any stims...eca stack? And you better be in that gym working your ass off!!!

I don't see why. I used to take half my dbol b4 bed simply because it made me sleep. I thought sure you were going to say you were doing tren. Your cycle should have you sleeping like a baby. Are you taking any stims...eca stack? And you better be in that gym working your ass off!!!

No stims other than my cup of joe in the morning. I don't know what it is, but it's been tough lately! lol.

Believe me, man. I work my ARSE off in that gym :)

All it takes is for a couple of days of not getting to sleep like you normally do for whatever reason it is, and your mind will already start begin to program itself and believe that you are not going to sleep. You can easily get into this rut. The only way I can compare it to or give another example is when you go to have sex with your girl, and your shit don't get hard for you. So the next time you go to do it, you are worrying about it again. I agree, with the compounds you are running (unless you are running a shit load of test) you should not be having insomnia.

All it takes is for a couple of days of not getting to sleep like you normally do for whatever reason it is, and your mind will already start begin to program itself and believe that you are not going to sleep. You can easily get into this rut. The only way I can compare it to or give another example is when you go to have sex with your girl, and your shit don't get hard for you. So the next time you go to do it, you are worrying about it again. I agree, with the compounds you are running (unless you are running a shit load of test) you should not be having insomnia.

You're probably right. I bet the issue is completely unrelated to my stack. I bet all I need is one good night's sleep to break the cycle. I'm going to try some relaxation techniques about 30 minutes before bed tonight. I'll report back tomorrow lol.

You're probably right. I bet the issue is completely unrelated to my stack. I bet all I need is one good night's sleep to break the cycle. I'm going to try some relaxation techniques about 30 minutes before bed tonight. I'll report back tomorrow lol.

Exactly. You need 1 good nights sleep to get back on track. I'm sure of it.

I usually have trouble sleeping on tren, I usually just take some zzzquil for a few days and I fall back in the rhythm

Exactly. You need 1 good nights sleep to get back on track. I'm sure of it.
Fingers are crossed! haha.

I usually have trouble sleeping on tren, I usually just take some zzzquil for a few days and I fall back in the rhythm
Whatever that ingredient is in Nyquil makes me trip balls. The whole next day is a wreck for me lol.

On tren.. Ugh the worst insomnia.. Im not advocating but when is real bad I'll go burn one. Our take unisom, not the diphenhydramine, the good stuff.
Ah, takes me back to my early 20's... puff puff, sleep :D.

Any time I'm on a blast I sleep like a baby, so I don't know. Tren even makes me sleep deep and solid. I agree that it's probably mental more than anything. Once you work yourself up over not getting sleep, it's hard to,ever get sleep. I've been there before myself

My insomnia causes me to try fooling with the lady. If she agrees then it helps me go to sleep after lol. If not, well it's either a solo mission or struggle to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only gear that causes this for me is tren. I suffered from trensomnia badly so I just stopped the tren. I like to feel good on cycle. Tren makes me not give a crap and I want to curl up and sleep all dang day between workouts so I just nixed it from my bag of tricks.

Top Bottom