napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deer Antler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deer antler is such a joke of a "supplement" that I'm surprised n2bm isn't carrying it

im sure a fucking nfl player is not taking deer antler. like mark mcquire didnt know what he was taking either or a rod or anyone else lol. ya right. but hey i say let em take whatever the fuck they want they still have to train and practice like fucking beasts. some do and some dont and the some that do get the black cloud.

im sure a fucking nfl player is not taking deer antler. like mark mcquire didnt know what he was taking either or a rod or anyone else lol. ya right. but hey i say let em take whatever the fuck they want they still have to train and practice like fucking beasts. some do and some dont and the some that do get the black cloud.

now you made me goggle it lol.

from when the ravens went to the superbowl in 2012-13 season

Deer-antler spray became the hot topic of Super Bowl media day after Sports Illustrated dropped an article about Ray Lewis' alleged use of the substance to help heal his torn triceps.

Purported to contain IGF-1, a form of growth hormone that is on the NFL's banned substance list, the spray is unlikely to have contributed to Lewis' return, even if he did take it as alleged.

i think the name says it all.. fucking deer antler? no, seriously, this is some of the most absurd shit ever... hairspray would be more effective

dude i had some people come into gym yesterday and ask me about deer antler and if ive tried it. they made it sound like pro hormones though, saying their bench went up significantly within a week and their healing/muscle repair increased. Im not buying DEER ANTLER dude sorry, that is ridiculous.

they are waiting until christmas to release it..
Specially formulated with Reindeer antlers. Just in time for the holidays.

Bro I even heard they stole some of Santa's reindeers. 1 serving of 50 caps will "change your life". - Gearhead

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

barbell squats, dumbbell Flys,

Supersets for bis and Tris,

N2BMs coming, to Town....

they see you when your sleeping (afk)
they know when you're Online
they attack your website day and night
until theyre blue in their red face

oh, barbell squats, dumbbell flys
supersets for bis and tris

N2BMs brand new DEER ANTLERRRR

Well its the perfect cover bro. Of course that's not all he takes or even what he takes lol. But you bet you're ass if I'm on steroids and get caught, I'm blaming the antler.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey yall dont know the antler till you try it bro.

Unleash the raw power of a verile deer.

wow..i like how his wife is just recording while her husband gets mauled..

and whoever sprays deer piss in their mouth is asking for a beating..
Man idk about all that.... lol. Who's drinking Deer piss?

Ha dude... that reminds me. I was spraying that doe urine stuff all over walmart when I went grocery shopping with the girl lol. Fucking hillarious.... Il never grow up.

Man idk about all that.... lol. Who's drinking Deer piss?

not drinking, but spraying it in mouth. the dude in the video said he sprays it in his mouth and the deer can smell his breath. the deer probably saw him do it and thought it was so stupid he straight beat the piss out of him..LITERALLY

not drinking, but spraying it in mouth. the dude in the video said he sprays it in his mouth and the deer can smell his breath. the deer probably saw him do it and thought it was so stupid he straight beat the piss out of him..LITERALLY
Wonder if the deer gave his mouth a good humpin after he was KO'ed

Wonder if the deer gave his mouth a good humpin after he was KO'ed

lol well he said after he got the tar beat out of him he got up and ran to trees, and the deer pointed his butt at him, flipped up his tail, and flapped his lips like a kid at him..true story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom