napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca/NPP Clean Gains Log, salvaging my failed blast.

MarkD

If anyone was following my "make gainz or die trying" log and saw how the run was plagued with injury and illness. I had to abandon it so, here is where I am taking it. I can't grapple for a few more months from my knee injury. My doctors beat advice to avoid surgery was to strengthen the muscles throughout my legs and rest it from taking shots and blasting takedowns. I can still lift as much as I want which is great. This also means I don't need to keep myself close to competition weight. So, I'm going for a bit of mass. I am looking for any tips outside of diet to help myself obtain the cleanest, best gains possible. I'm a giant Tren fan but after my last run being cut short and from the advice of some of the vets here, namely Rick and TX, I need to give it a break...for a year minimum. I was getting out of control with doses and such. Here's what I have been running.

Current weight 195 lbs, Goal weight 215 (clean, minus water)

1-12 NPP 100mg EOD
1-4 Drol 50mg ED
1-12 Test Cyp 400mg EW
1-12 Mast E 400mg EW
4-12 LGD
1-12 ECA stack
8-12 Aromasin (just cane in the mail, fuck Adex)
6-12 Winstrol (oral) 50 mgs ED
1-12 Pantera/Fear Factory Every Hour 500mgs

After I will cruise on Cyp at 250 with GW and S4.

I'm on week 3 and responding to the NPP very well. I have never used Deca or NPP and apparently my body likes it, especially my joints. I am holding a slight amount of water as my lower abs are the first place to show it. Loving this so far and am looking to my brothers for any tweaks and advice.

**Edited post to reflect blast changes**

Last edited:
very nice bro I am in to follow this one as well. do you like the adex or not like aromasin?

I prefer Aromasin but I have a shit load of Adex here and am just a bit low on funds. I would like to get the Liquid Aromasin and some GW from Sarms X soon and add/swap those in.

Aromasin is far superior and I would love it. I do however like to always include mast in both my blasts and cruises because I feel as if the mast and adex work well together.

Last edited:
Looks great bro. Might increase that masteron dose a bit if you have the means. It's best around 600-800 in my opinion.

When you can, the GW and aromasin would obviously be ideal to add as well.

I'll be watching closely buddy!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looks great bro. Might increase that masteron dose a bit if you have the means. It's best around 600-800 in my opinion.

When you can, the GW and aromasin would obviously be ideal to add as well.

I'll be watching closely buddy!!

I def have the means for the Mast. I'll up that tonight. I need to make a Sarms X order badly. GW made me into an endurance machine and I love me Aromasin. Def going to be coming soon.

I am actually pretty shocked at how well my body has responded to NPP. It works for me just as well as Tren with only a slight amount of water gain. The ECA stack is helping handle that though.

Thanks brother.

I'm not used to the extra bit of miniscule water I hold in the tummy from the NPP, its only making me work way harder.

If anyone was following my "make gainz or die trying" log and saw how the run was plagued with injury and illness. I had to abandon it so, here is where I am taking it. I can't grapple for a few more months from my knee injury. My doctors beat advice to avoid surgery was to strengthen the muscles throughout my legs and rest it from taking shots and blasting takedowns. I can still lift as much as I want which is great. This also means I don't need to keep myself close to competition weight. So, I'm going for a bit of mass. I am looking for any tips outside of diet to help myself obtain the cleanest, best gains possible. I'm a giant Tren fan but after my last run being cut short and from the advice of some of the vets here, namely Rick and TX, I need to give it a break...for a year minimum. I was getting out of control with doses and such. Here's what I have been running.

Current weight 195 lbs, Goal weight 215 (clean, minus water)

1-3 NPP 100mg EOD
1-4 Drol 50mg ED
1-12 Test Cyp 400mg EW
1-12 Deca 300mg EW
1-12 Mast E 400mg EW
1-12 S4 50mg split dose am/pm
1-12 ECA stack
1-12 Adex .5mg EOD
1-12 Pantera/Fear Factory Every Hour 500mgs

After I will cruise on Cyp at 250 with GW and S4.

I'm on week 3 and responding to the NPP very well. I have never used Deca or NPP and apparently my body likes it, especially my joints. I am holding a slight amount of water as my lower abs are the first place to show it. Loving this so far and am looking to my brothers for any tweaks and advice.
Cycle looks good bro. I would up the metal to a gram though.

On week 5-6, with an adjusted diet I have turned this into a very lean bulk. Ive been wanting to compare the clean bulking abilities of Deca to Tren for awhile now. If you have control, you can keep the Deca gains very clean. For someone like me this is great because I love Tren almost too much.

On week 5-6, with an adjusted diet I have turned this into a very lean bulk. Ive been wanting to compare the clean bulking abilities of Deca to Tren for awhile now. If you have control, you can keep the Deca gains very clean. For someone like me this is great because I love Tren almost too much.

You absolutely can bro. I have just did it the last 3 months with Deca. I kept it very lean and very clean. As much as I like Tren, Deca blows it out of the water for gains in my experience

Week 6-7 and my body fat percentage is down to 12%. Going hard with the dieting, harder than I ever have. My workout split has changed slightly; Mon-Thurs with weight training and Saturday being a full body cardio and fight conditioning style day. It's a class I teach but participate fully in. My weight is fluctuating between 187 and 190. This makes me happy, every time I blast I am averaging between 7 to 10 pounds of lean gains. My starting weight has gone from 160 to 185 over the past few years. Here is a pic from last month comparing my start to now.

Attachments

• IMG_20160124_184456.jpg
    IMG_20160124_184456.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 38
Ending week 8 right now. My strength gains are out of control. I dropped the Deca since it was completely bunk and went back to NPP. LGD and Winny have been added at this point. I was using S4 but my stupid ass knocked the last of my vial over. I wanted more clean mass so added LGD and am using the Winny to help combat the slight amount of water gain from the NPP. My clients at work keep mentioning my arm veins and vascular look. Like Rick and I said, the Tren bulk look is so possible with my current blast set up as long as you're on top of that diet. My chest, shoulders and arms are really coming along. Here is a back pic for now, I need my girlfriend to take some shots for me.

Attachments

• back311.jpg
    back311.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 32
I'm not used to the extra bit of miniscule water I hold in the tummy from the NPP, its only making me work way harder.

I hear ya. I would up the mast and also on your eca stack you are taking the 200mg caff right? You might want to up that to 400....becomes a good diuretic

I hear ya. I would up the mast and also on your eca stack you are taking the 200mg caff right? You might want to up that to 400....becomes a good diuretic

Good call on the caffeine brother. I didn't even consider that. The ECA stack is just far superior to Clen in my opinion.

Top Bottom