napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca and test e stack

HomeyDntPlayDat1Yo

Just finished watching your video about the the best compounds to stack with tren... With that being said I'm currently on my third cycle (6 weeks) in which consist of test e and deca and I wanted to add in tren ace... My dosage as of rite now is 600mgs of test e and 400mgs of Decca split dosage between Monday and Thursday... How much tren should I go with being you said no one should go over a total of 4-500mgs nandrolones?

Just finished watching your video about the the best compounds to stack with tren... With that being said I'm currently on my third cycle (6 weeks) in which consist of test e and deca and I wanted to add in tren ace... My dosage as of rite now is 600mgs of test e and 400mgs of Decca split dosage between Monday and Thursday... How much tren should I go with being you said no one should go over a total of 4-500mgs nandrolones?
Why do u want to add tren? They are contradictory imo. Deca is a watery bloater typically used for bulking while tren is more dry and lean typically used to cut. Why deviate from ur planned cycle only 6 weeks into ur cycle. The test e and deca just starting to kick in.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I can tell you right now that running two nandrolones in the same cycle is one of the worst things you can do for side effects. Most people can say goodbye to their dick in that scenario

Because tren can also be used in a bulking cycle
Yes you can use any aas to bulk or cut if you know what youre doing. The point im trying to make is why are you second guessing ur planned cycle. I would save the tren for another cycle. When ur bf is low and you can let tren really shine. Ive used it at low bf and the striations and vascularity is beautiful. Its up to you just offering my opinion to ur question

Yes you can use any aas to bulk or cut if you know what youre doing. The point im trying to make is why are you second guessing ur planned cycle. I would save the tren for another cycle. When ur bf is low and you can let tren really shine. Ive used it at low bf and the striations and vascularity is beautiful. Its up to you just offering my opinion to ur question

I read doing two nandrolones is ok to run at the same time as long as you don't go over 500mgs of total nandrolones... However after all the feedback and advice I got on this question I'm going hold off on the tren... I'm going to play it safe and stick to my planned cycle... I appreciate the feedback...

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

tren is not going to be good for bulking, i assure you... i also assure you from prior experience that stacking two nandrolones often turns into a huge fucking mess you dont even want to deal with and its not even worth it to just run them at 250 each... if you want to add to your stack, add an oral like tbol for instance

tren is not going to be good for bulking, i assure you... i also assure you from prior experience that stacking two nandrolones often turns into a huge fucking mess you dont even want to deal with and its not even worth it to just run them at 250 each... if you want to add to your stack, add an oral like tbol for instance
Thanx man I appreciate the feedback... I'm going to hold off on the tren for a future cycle...

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

This right here. Even IF you could get away with running both nandrlones somehow without bad sides, tren would be the last thing id use for bulking. I have never been able to add size with it. I look awesome on it, get strong, and drop fat easy but not that great for muscle mass imo

Top Bottom