napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dbol

but EZ, Dylan and all the veterans what would be a good steroid cycle including PCT for a beginner looking to gain lean mass and shed fat....
dont tell me to research because clearly the internet has lots of gaps, give me a clear answer!
thanks

Bro you can't use steroids in your current condition, and STEROIDS DO NOT BURN FAT. I'm not sure what part of this you aren't grasping, considering how many times we've already said it

I gave you a great sarms protocol for your goals. I suggest you follow that

yes dangans i hear you very loud a clear....Test only cycle with what AI (Aromaisin?) and what PCT?

my diet is solid.it's sad that i cant or rather dont know how to post pics on the platform but im in good condition and need that extra push after all these years of training but sadly im not getting the answers i was hoping for.
i thought someone would give sample cycles for me to research on because being a newbie there is no way that i could possibly know what a good cycle is and how to stack for goals but that is the premise on which one should post and at times its asking too much from an ignorant newbie.its like saying to a new guy in the gym, first time, never touched iron "what program do you want to run?" that isnt the best question.i would ask
"what are your goals?"
and based on this response id design a program for the newbie to research and if satisfied try out for 12 weeks and check progress...id give a non ambigous answer so to speak and that is all im asking!

i rant but truth is im frustrated

regards

I understand your frustration but have you got any bloods done yet?

. Understand this forum is about helping people the right and safe way and not doing things recklessly and hurt yourself. If I lay out a cycle for you for example and do not know anything about you and you end up hurting yourself I will not be able to sleep. Other forums are wreckless and we get ppl from those forums sign up here and we try to help them as much as possible. This is a marathon not a sprint. Being frustrated is not the right way to get into this as you may be disappointed when you run gear and you do not get the results you are looking for so then you up the doses the next thing you know your are posting bloods with our whole endo system skewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fair enough dangans fair enough...

We are just trying to help you bro. Some ppl will hear what they want to.

Try the sarms stack Rick layed it's only 12 weeks see how you like the results with sarms you will not be disappointed. Then after get bloods done to see your levels and we can take it from there is that fair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok maybe i missed rick's post...let me look back
post number 17 bro... noone is trying to be a dick or frustrate you etc... but you come for help and thats what you will get... noone is going to advise you to do anything that could hurt you and/or waste time and money.. thats not how we do things here... we are family, not a forum and you are now part of that so that's how you will be treated... rick gave you the exact layout on what to do... everything can be found at www.sarmsx.com let me know if you have any other questions...

Read Rick's post.

You may THINK your diet is solid, that doesn't mean it is. I was doing this for over 20 years before I learned how nutrition works.

I beg to differ that your diet is solid if you're carrying 45 pounds of fat. Unless you JUST started dieting.

Top Bottom