napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Daddy's Back Sort Of

bwinn

Hey Gang, I hope everyone had a Great Xmas an will have a Great New year. My Xmas was a Bit Ruff :-(. Spent it in the Hospital. I had a Heart Attack an had to have 3 stents put in, :-(. Doc has put me on meds that BITE lol. Weight has gone from 210 to 195 since last tuesday the 23.So No More juice for me for a While. Altho i had been talking with my Heart Doc about Sarm's I told her about GW an Sr9009. an told her to check out Dylan's youtube vid's. If anyone has any more info i can share with her please let me know. But right now she is saying NO for at least 6 month's. So i guess i am asking Dylan, An Rick, An Others who have used them which would be the safest for me to go with when i get her straighten out on them ?. Has me on a Heart Healthy Diet, NO Red Meat, No ground beef period, No Ham at ALL. Green Tea to Drink. Mint Tea. NO Egg's.No Sauage, :-( . Boiled foods only blah lol. NO Taste what so ever blah. Anyways Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Bobby

Thanks Bro. I will be fine in time. Can't rush this no matter how much I want to. I already feel like a Limp Noodle lol. Strength is gone to pot :-(. But at least I am here to Enjoy the New Year Right :).

Wow! Thats horrible to hear. The flip side is that you survived!!! Hang in there

I'm glad you are OK. My best to you! You're going to now have to become a heart health guru.
There are many debates now on what is exactly a heart healthy diet. Newest theories do not say meats and dairy are the culprit, however inflammation from too much starches and grains. Study up hard and decide which theory makes most sense to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Glad to hear youre okay and looking to make your recovery happen! Im sure youll be back to 100 in no time. Good luck

Hey Gang thanks for the Replies, Means alot really. I have High Blood Pressure an High cholesterol. on Meds now 80mg for High cholesterol which Helped to make Plagues that blocked my coronary arteries. But Yea I will get better :). Just a day by day step right now. Everyone in the Family watching me like a Hawk lol.

Hey Gang, I hope everyone had a Great Xmas an will have a Great New year. My Xmas was a Bit Ruff :-(. Spent it in the Hospital. I had a Heart Attack an had to have 3 stents put in, :-(. Doc has put me on meds that BITE lol. Weight has gone from 210 to 195 since last tuesday the 23.So No More juice for me for a While. Altho i had been talking with my Heart Doc about Sarm's I told her about GW an Sr9009. an told her to check out Dylan's youtube vid's. If anyone has any more info i can share with her please let me know. But right now she is saying NO for at least 6 month's. So i guess i am asking Dylan, An Rick, An Others who have used them which would be the safest for me to go with when i get her straighten out on them ?. Has me on a Heart Healthy Diet, NO Red Meat, No ground beef period, No Ham at ALL. Green Tea to Drink. Mint Tea. NO Egg's.No Sauage, :-( . Boiled foods only blah lol. NO Taste what so ever blah. Anyways Hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

Bobby

Damn that's terrible to hear brother. I hope all is well now that you have that behind you. Out of curiousity again, what is your age?

I'm also curious of your current condition and what your diet has been like. I'm just taking a guess that it could use a little work which sounds like you are in the process of doing right now, so that is of course the most important big step here.

As for your question on sarms, GW is something you could DEFINITELY benefit from. It has a profound effect on improving lipidsand cholesterol ,mas well as lowering blood pressure....so it is only going to help your cardiovascular health in conjunction with your diet changes. Arterial blockage usually is mostly related to a skewed lipid profile from an inadequate diet. Genetics can also play a role, but genetics are not something that can be changed obviously

Hey Rick thanks for The Reply bro. Been with you an Dylan Since Elite so you 2 Carry a Little More Weight with me as far as Q&A Goes, I am 49 about to hit the big 50, 5'8 196 lbs,was 210 on Dec 23.Doc is a bit worried about the weight loss being so Quick but I told her Hell i needed to get it gone so let me worry about that for now lol.She's 5'4 an a Fire Cracker lol.An thanks for the Info on the GW will put a order in for it an let her see it when it get's here, Yes My Diet is getting Dialed in for now. had been half ass eating right so i blame my self for that one.An Yes Cancer an Heart Trouble run in my Family bro. My First Heart Attack was when i was 45.That's when the Meds started 6 pills a day.(for now lol )

Hey Rick thanks for The Reply bro. Been with you an Dylan Since Elite so you 2 Carry a Little More Weight with me as far as Q&A Goes, I am 49 about to hit the big 50, 5'8 196 lbs,was 210 on Dec 23.Doc is a bit worried about the weight loss being so Quick but I told her Hell i needed to get it gone so let me worry about that for now lol.She's 5'4 an a Fire Cracker lol.An thanks for the Info on the GW will put a order in for it an let her see it when it get's here, Yes My Diet is getting Dialed in for now. had been half ass eating right so i blame my self for that one.An Yes Cancer an Heart Trouble run in my Family bro. My First Heart Attack was when i was 45.That's when the Meds started 6 pills a day.(for now lol )

I really feel for you bro. With it running in your family like that it makes it tough I know. You can't control that aspect and it will always be an issue, but at least you have the power to control some aspects of your life to reduce that risk further.

It sounds like you are taking the right steps now to put yourself in the right direction, and as always I'm here to help. Looking at your username I do remember you from way back at the elite days. Glad to see you still around with us brother, and I hope to see you around for many many more years to come my friend

Thanks Rick, Yea I started with you an Dylan at Elite, Then Needtobuild,An a Site I want Call out lol.I may have Issues for sure But Hell what family dosn't lol.Now to Figure out if I can get my Doc an PE to work together lol.

Top Bottom