napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D-BAL?! (Help Please)

lataj42999

Please inform me about the steroid alternative D-Bal. I bought some a while ago that I haven’t opened yet. Please tell me all the TRUE facts about these pills and if I 100% wasted my money. I was planning to stack it with Mk-677.

Sorry man but that crazy bulk d-bal steroid alternative shit is a scam. It’s just Tribulus Terrestris and a tiny amount of whey protein in a capsule. It’s not going to do shit for you.

The true facts are you wasted your money. All those alternatives sold online with this weird stupid names are scams. That’s the simplest way to put it

You should do this research before buying. You’ll save a ton of money that way.

Please inform me about the steroid alternative D-Bal. I bought some a while ago that I haven’t opened yet. Please tell me all the TRUE facts about these pills and if I 100% wasted my money. I was planning to stack it with Mk-677.

You didn't complete waste your money. You could always keep the bottle with you, add a little gasoline, and throw it at antifa members. But you could have saved a lot of money. The only thing worth stacking it with is a turd before you flush it. If not opened, take them back, tell them you mother seen them and got mad.

Don't believe the hype on anything, that will get you big. EVER. Remember if that's the case, everyone would be doing it. Muscle gain and fatloss...shit weight loss equals work. Improvement equals work. Remember that and you will never waste your money again. Research it. See who's using it. World wide web baby. Greatest thing since the enecyclopedi. Dating my self right there.

You didn't complete waste your money. You could always keep the bottle with you, add a little gasoline, and throw it at antifa members. But you could have saved a lot of money. The only thing worth stacking it with is a turd before you flush it. If not opened, take them back, tell them you mother seen them and got mad.
LFAMOOOOOO now thats what i call a post!

Yes, you 100% wasted your money. Sorry bud. Should have asked first

the ingredients in it are a joke... whey protein concentrate? wtf? a few bcaas and tribulus.. thats it!! wtf is that to be compared to dbol?

Top Bottom