napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cyp injection schedule

drachola

Other than keeping blood levels stable, are there any other good reasons to pin Cyp twice a week? I thought I read a post one time from a guy who said his skin stayed clearer after he switched to (2) injections a week as opposed to one. Could that be true? Are there any other benefits? I'm ready to start a test base cycle (test c) and do not mind pinning twice a week if there is benefit.

Thank you for your replies,
DDD

Other than keeping blood levels stable, are there any other good reasons to pin Cyp twice a week? I thought I read a post one time from a guy who said his skin stayed clearer after he switched to (2) injections a week as opposed to one. Could that be true? Are there any other benefits? I'm ready to start a test base cycle (test c) and do not mind pinning twice a week if there is benefit.

Thank you for your replies,
DDD

Splitting the weekly dose reduces the chances of post injection pain or PIP.

On trt I pin cyp once a week. If I'm blasting then 2 or more depending upon my dosage needs..I typically pin 3 cc's at a time ,with no irritation or pip so Idk what them other guys are talking about. Quality gear is smooth

It is a personal decision that you have to make.I find pinning a hassle so it is once per week. I do feel somewhat of a letdown by day 6,but gee...just one more day to go. Figure out what you like best. More than twice just means you like pins.

Cypionate has an 8 day half life, so technically there is very little benefit to pinning it twice per week unless you are running higher doses and want to split the oil volume and keep things more even and consistent. I will pin it at twice per week on blasts, but just once per week on my cruises and TRT when I'm just doing like 200mg per week

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

More stable levels. Otherwise you'll have a bit of a rollercoaster of test. 2x is best for me. You shouldn't have any PIP with cyp though unless you pin wrong. But everyone is different. Metabolism determines how fast your body will break that hormone down and excrete it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
i prefer twice a week... thats where i feel the best and thats the method i always stick with now..

Sun and Wed or Mon and Thursday for me... I don't overdo Test though... 3-400mg ew tops on cycle. It is base not main for me.

Sun and Wed or Mon and Thursday for me... I don't overdo Test though... 3-400mg ew tops on cycle. It is base not main for me.

same as i do it... monday and friday for me though and i also keep test 250-300... its the base of everything but i let the other compounds shine...

Once a week there's a huge spike and I definitely have a libido increase but I'm dragging towards the end. Twice a week there's more of a balance with zero fatigue. I prefer twice a week...

Pharma Lady Rep

Once a week there's a huge spike and I definitely have a libido increase but I'm dragging towards the end. Twice a week there's more of a balance with zero fatigue. I prefer twice a week...

Pharma Lady Rep
I'm honestly surpriced by this if you are using cypionate. It has a 8 day half life and there should be no drop off. I've had my bloods done 6 days post injection on my 200mg TRT dose, and I'm around 900. I pin once per week and have never not8ced a thing different on day 7 versus day 1 or 2

I'm honestly surpriced by this if you are using cypionate. It has a 8 day half life and there should be no drop off. I've had my bloods done 6 days post injection on my 200mg TRT dose, and I'm around 900. I pin once per week and have never not8ced a thing different on day 7 versus day 1 or 2

Yeah but most TRT dosages are 100-150... 200 is definitely on the higher end. I bet if you do bloods 72 hours post injection you're probably around 1200. That's why once a week works for you.

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah I'm definitely going back to 1x a week pinning when I'm back in cruise mode. Been pinning 3x's a week for the past 10 weeks and it's getting old lol.

Yeah I'm definitely going back to 1x a week pinning when I'm back in cruise mode. Been pinning 3x's a week for the past 10 weeks and it's getting old lol.

i certainly hate pinning in general as well.. lets be real, it does suck but for some rason, i always feel better on twice a week as well and especially when your cruising, its such a small and easy injection that i dont care so much about it... i get sick of pinning 6 cc's at a time and it taking two injections per day to run my cycles... that blows man... the results do not blow though LOL

Top Bottom