napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycling and Recovery

Pun1sher

Hi All,

From Australia :)

Just have a few questions regarding recovering from multiple cycles as one get's older... I've read on the forums that you guys promote integrity/honesty so I am happy to become a member here :)

I am 27 and have been cycling on and off since I was 24 doing two or three cycles per year, some short, some long. I have had a break for about 9 months now and although my blood tests reveal that my levels are in the normal range, I'd be interested in getting some feedback from some of the more experienced guys here aged 35 and older.
I have an uncle aged 40 that cycles once a year/two years for only 8 weeks at a time (always doing short esters, no tren or deca) and every time after PCT he recovers perfectly fine. The guy is very healthy and has no drastic issues with BP or cholesterol. He is genetically gifted on many fronts, but at which point does recovering from 6-8 weeks cycles becomes a problem?
Not so much for 'gains' but more so for health and longevity... My life has taken a huge change in direction the past year; I am getting married this Oct (plan on having kids in the future) so I'd like to continue cycling when I can in doing things as safe as possible. Having does the longer cycles in the past using things like tren, boldenone etc I want to avoid long term issues with BP, cholesterol, RBC, platelet count, creatinine, general lipid etc.

FYI - I will be jumping on to an 8 week prop anavar cycle with good pct in a week :)

Pun1sher said:
Hi All,

Just have a few questions regarding recovering from multiple cycles as one get's older... I've read on the forums that you guys promote integrity/honesty so I am happy to become a member here :)

I am 27 and have been cycling on and off since I was 24 doing two or three cycles per year, some short, some long. I have had a break for about 9 months now and although my blood tests reveal that my levels are in the normal range, I'd be interested in getting some feedback from some of the more experienced guys here aged 35 and older.
I have an uncle aged 40 that cycles once a year/two years for only 8 weeks at a time (always doing short esters, no tren or deca) and every time after PCT he recovers perfectly fine. The guy is very healthy and has no drastic issues with BP or cholesterol. He is genetically gifted on many fronts, but at which point does recovering from 6-8 weeks cycles becomes a problem?
Not so much for 'gains' but more so for health and longevity... My life has taken a huge change in direction the past year; I am getting married this Oct (plan on having kids in the future) so I'd like to continue cycling when I can in doing things as safe as possible. Having does the longer cycles in the past using things like tren, boldenone etc I want to avoid long term issues with BP, cholesterol, RBC, platelet count, creatinine, general lipid etc.

FYI - I will be jumping on to an 8 week prop anavar cycle with good pct in a week :)

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here and you will find that there is not other forum in existence like this...

i believe you answered your own question bro... he runs clean cycles without anything harsh, runs pct and runs them only 6-8 weeks... he is putting minimal stress on his body and allowing it to recover proper with a full pct... there is no cookie cutter answer for your question though because everyone reacts and responds different and one body may have the ability to handle a lot more than another...

i can say that if your doing things right, protecting yourself, running full and extensive pct's etc. that steroids in general will show not be anything they are made out to be in terms of danger or life shortening... they can be life extending IF YOU DO THINGS PROPERLY.. that depends on YOU... I will give you the tools and guidance but ultimately it is up to you to follow the direction and take care of yourself... You are in good hands bro...

Pun1sher said:
Hi All,

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! You've come to the right place. You won't find any drama here, and we do our best to help out everyone in the best way that we can. We take care of our family here with the best most truthful advice possible

Your uncle is being very smart about his cycling by doing only short cycles with no harsh compounds, using short esters, and taking adequate time off in between. This is a very big part of his great health and longevity. So really the key is to cycle responsibly. The longer your cycles, the more suppressive and harsh the compounds are, and the less time between cycles the more likely you will have a tough time recovering afterwards. It's all risk versus reward in this lifestyle, so the best bet is to take as little risk as necessary.

Thanks guys.

I've attached some photos of various points in time whilst clean bulking and cutting over the last couple of cycles.

I guess my main query was also regarding recovery of a person's hpta past the ages of 40 to 50, is it pointless? Are we better off just cruising at that age?

At that point and time I'd be happy to stick to trt just as long as I can enjoy a healthy life and not worry about BP and cholesterol issues.

It's very easy to brag about how great things are for our cycles now, but I don't see a lot of forum posts regarding the intricacies of cycling past 40 and what we can do as far as staying healthy.

Dylan maybe you should do a video with Andreas Cahrling! :) The guy has clearly been on for a very long time, looks fantastic for his age and looks healthy. Compare that to The Ultimate Warrior who passed away not long ago and the poor guy was only in his 50s? Although I may have read that Warrior came from history of heart disease via men in his family however is it really just genetics? I do understand that when looking at guys like Mike Matarazzo you need to factor other drug use such as diuretics, insulin, stimulants etc but is that really the game changer? So many of us look to those guys as examples and worry if that could happen to us one day at age 50...

Attachments

• received_10154806191710453.jpeg
    received_10154806191710453.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 79
  • received_10154806220125453.jpeg
    received_10154806220125453.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 78
Pun1sher said:
Thanks guys.

I've attached some photos of various points in time whilst clean bulking and cutting over the last couple of cycles.

I guess my main query was also regarding recovery of a person's hpta past the ages of 40 to 50, is it pointless? Are we better off just cruising at that age?

At that point and time I'd be happy to stick to trt just as long as I can enjoy a healthy life and not worry about BP and cholesterol issues.

It's very easy to brag about how great things are for our cycles now, but I don't see a lot of forum posts regarding the intricacies of cycling past 40 and what we can do as far as staying healthy.

Dylan maybe you should do a video with Andreas Cahrling! :) The guy has clearly been on for a very long time, looks fantastic for his age and looks healthy. Compare that to The Ultimate Warrior who passed away not long ago and the poor guy was only in his 50s? Although I may have read that Warrior came from history of heart disease via men in his family however is it really just genetics? I do understand that when looking at guys like Mike Matarazzo you need to factor other drug use such as diuretics, insulin, stimulants etc but is that really the game changer? So many of us look to those guys as examples and worry if that could happen to us one day at age 50...

starting trt depends on the necessity of it... some just don't need it at that age group... its far more likely and should be looked at in depth at that age but it it not just a given either...

Pun1sher said:
Thanks guys.

You really can't put an age on it brother. Some guys have low T and go on TRT in their 20s and I've personally known guys that have cycled for well over 20 years and still maintain healthy normal testosterone levels well into their 50s.

The main thing to take from this is to put health and longevity first, and foremost. When you do that and cycle responsibly, you can do this for a very long time and it will actually improve your quality of life. You want to stay away from the extremes, and do everything in moderation.

I totally agree Rick.

I've had such a long break from cycling to give my body a rest as I pushed things a bit too hard in the past and it's great that my body is finally ready - I've missed it. Speaking from experience as a younger person it is easy to go in to the extreme side of things and test the limits as we all think we’re invincible don’t we!
I do really like the consensus of conservatism and playing it safe in this forums, I think it would be smart to continue to employ that mindset here as so many kids just hop on to such high dosages these days – I’ve looked my best (and not drug fcked) when I kept dosages towards the lower spectrum… It’s a shame what bodybuilding is these days; most of the pros are just killing themselves literally and it can’t be compared to how the guys in the 70s ran their courses… I think bodybuilding would have a better name if we didn’t have so many guys dying so young but it is what it is…

Thanks for the welcome guys – I’ll keep you all posted with my next cycle over the next month or so and get some photos up.

Test Prop & Test E w/ Anavar here I come ? …. Might chuck some winny in there somewhere ?

Pun1sher said:
I totally agree Rick.

I've had such a long break from cycling to give my body a rest as I pushed things a bit too hard in the past and it's great that my body is finally ready - I've missed it. Speaking from experience as a younger person it is easy to go in to the extreme side of things and test the limits as we all think we’re invincible don’t we!
I do really like the consensus of conservatism and playing it safe in this forums, I think it would be smart to continue to employ that mindset here as so many kids just hop on to such high dosages these days – I’ve looked my best (and not drug fcked) when I kept dosages towards the lower spectrum… It’s a shame what bodybuilding is these days; most of the pros are just killing themselves literally and it can’t be compared to how the guys in the 70s ran their courses… I think bodybuilding would have a better name if we didn’t have so many guys dying so young but it is what it is…

Thanks for the welcome guys – I’ll keep you all posted with my next cycle over the next month or so and get some photos up.

Test Prop & Test E w/ Anavar here I come ? …. Might chuck some winny in there somewhere ?

Im really happy to see that your seeing things for how they should be and that more is not better... too many think that it takes higher doses when in reality, the moderate doses are what provide the longevity and the results... obviously it depends on the chosen compound but trust me, your on the right track... what is your next planned cycle? what are your full stats and goals? age/height/weight/body fat? let me know and i'll make sure its looking complete!

Thanks Dylan.

I'm only 5'4 mate so I'm on the short end! But I've got a nice face to make up for it :) haha

I prefer to stay really lean year round, I hover around 68kgs when I’m not on cycle, that’s around 15% b.f, sometimes leaner. In the pic where I’m quite shredded I only weighed 61KGs, I had very little fat on me and diet was spot on.

I’m actually an easy gainer, it isn’t easy for me to be lean so I can put on the fat quite easily however I can put on muscle without eating much – Just my genetics. Both parents are Italian so I love my pasta however I generally do low/no carbs, it has always worked for me when staying lean.

I have been off gear for 10 months so I have lost a decent amount of mass and have not been training how I used to due to complications with haemorrhoid surgery (I was doing powerlifting comps) in addition to just letting my body clean itself. The past year has been about recovery and I haven’t worried about looking superhuman but my time for being the average joe has finally come to an end!

I’ve been training for a good month on Sarms S22 with a good source here in Australia which has given me a nice little boost to compliment my foundation before just hopping on today. My muscle memory is great and once I hop back on with this 8-10 weeker my receptors will drink that juice up real quick ;)

My goal is to get really shredded, more so than before, and gain my old size back. Sounds impossible but my genetics will allow it.

I look like I’m around 13-14% body fat right now.

Diet is key as always and for the next few weeks it’s all about cutting cutting cutting. My diet is typically ketogenic, sometimes with a bit more fats but I’m going to keep it very strict. I will be having very small portion of meals consisting of meats/seafood/chicken etc with some veggies on the side but trying to keep under 30-50g carbs daily. For breakfast I keep my stomach empty accept for coffee to help curb the appetite; no food till after my lunch cardio session. I know you’re against this Dylan but this has worked for me whilst getting very lean. I love that feeling when you’re around 5-7% and you can really feel the food you’re eating and the nutrients coming in – It’s like your body is telling you what it does and doesn’t need.
I don’t have sugars at all. Try to avoid milk products and protein – Bloats me too much. I like a bit of salt but won’t overdo it and the leaner I get the more sodium I’ll cut out. Lot’s of water. Minimum 3 litres a day since I’m running Anavar (DNA Pharmaceuticals) for about 4 weeks along with liver protection/cleansers that I get from a great local cheap site builknutrients.com.au. I’ll be running AI Sports Life Support on cycle also. I have aromasin, and noldavex. Unfortunately I am gyno prone so I need to keep that in check. I won’t be running any hardcore fat burners such as clen or ephedrine (I used to use a lot of ECA stacks in the past but no longer, messes my anxiety). I’ll be starting with test prop and test e, after halfway I’ll drop the prop and let the test e kick in. I have had to time this for my wedding as we’ll be overseas for two weeks so it’s best for me to do a last pin with test e and then PCT when I get back. PCT will be nolva and clomid.

So:

Weeks 1-4 Anavar: 30-50mgs, depends how I respond but I don’t like to dose orals too high, remember I don’t weigh a lot and can get away with lower dosages.
Weeks 1-6 Test Prop: 50mgs EOD, again depends on feeling and response.
Weeks 1-10 Test E: 250mg week. This works for me. After dropping the prop I may run it at 375mg till coming off.
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD
Nolva (in case throughout if aromasin isn’t cutting if gyno flares up)

PCT: Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks. Clomid 25mg daily, Nolva 40mg daily.

It’s a nice clean cycle without any 19nors. I do like what tren promotes but it’s just not worth the shutdown and anxiety. I’ve done my fair share of tren in the past!

Training will be a combination of high intensity workouts, lots of super-sets etc, but also doing some powerlifting days throughout my regime. Cardio most days, 25-30min of fast jogging. Training at least 4-5 days a week.

I would like to incorporate some winny in there but I’m not sure if it’s worth stressing the liver too much or if it’s a good idea mixing var and winny, I’ve never run them simultaneously before.

Oils are locally sourced. SERMS are all pharma. Once coming off I’ll cycle SARMs till my next cycle in 2016.

Pun1sher said:
Thanks Dylan.

I'm only 5'4 mate so I'm on the short end! But I've got a nice face to make up for it :) haha

I prefer to stay really lean year round, I hover around 68kgs when I’m not on cycle, that’s around 15% b.f, sometimes leaner. In the pic where I’m quite shredded I only weighed 61KGs, I had very little fat on me and diet was spot on.

I’m actually an easy gainer, it isn’t easy for me to be lean so I can put on the fat quite easily however I can put on muscle without eating much – Just my genetics. Both parents are Italian so I love my pasta however I generally do low/no carbs, it has always worked for me when staying lean.

I have been off gear for 10 months so I have lost a decent amount of mass and have not been training how I used to due to complications with haemorrhoid surgery (I was doing powerlifting comps) in addition to just letting my body clean itself. The past year has been about recovery and I haven’t worried about looking superhuman but my time for being the average joe has finally come to an end!

I’ve been training for a good month on Sarms S22 with a good source here in Australia which has given me a nice little boost to compliment my foundation before just hopping on today. My muscle memory is great and once I hop back on with this 8-10 weeker my receptors will drink that juice up real quick ;)

My goal is to get really shredded, more so than before, and gain my old size back. Sounds impossible but my genetics will allow it.

I look like I’m around 13-14% body fat right now.

Diet is key as always and for the next few weeks it’s all about cutting cutting cutting. My diet is typically ketogenic, sometimes with a bit more fats but I’m going to keep it very strict. I will be having very small portion of meals consisting of meats/seafood/chicken etc with some veggies on the side but trying to keep under 30-50g carbs daily. For breakfast I keep my stomach empty accept for coffee to help curb the appetite; no food till after my lunch cardio session. I know you’re against this Dylan but this has worked for me whilst getting very lean. I love that feeling when you’re around 5-7% and you can really feel the food you’re eating and the nutrients coming in – It’s like your body is telling you what it does and doesn’t need.
I don’t have sugars at all. Try to avoid milk products and protein – Bloats me too much. I like a bit of salt but won’t overdo it and the leaner I get the more sodium I’ll cut out. Lot’s of water. Minimum 3 litres a day since I’m running Anavar (DNA Pharmaceuticals) for about 4 weeks along with liver protection/cleansers that I get from a great local cheap site builknutrients.com.au. I’ll be running AI Sports Life Support on cycle also. I have aromasin, and noldavex. Unfortunately I am gyno prone so I need to keep that in check. I won’t be running any hardcore fat burners such as clen or ephedrine (I used to use a lot of ECA stacks in the past but no longer, messes my anxiety). I’ll be starting with test prop and test e, after halfway I’ll drop the prop and let the test e kick in. I have had to time this for my wedding as we’ll be overseas for two weeks so it’s best for me to do a last pin with test e and then PCT when I get back. PCT will be nolva and clomid.

So:

Weeks 1-4 Anavar: 30-50mgs, depends how I respond but I don’t like to dose orals too high, remember I don’t weigh a lot and can get away with lower dosages.
Weeks 1-6 Test Prop: 50mgs EOD, again depends on feeling and response.
Weeks 1-10 Test E: 250mg week. This works for me. After dropping the prop I may run it at 375mg till coming off.
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD
Nolva (in case throughout if aromasin isn’t cutting if gyno flares up)

PCT: Clomid and Nolva for 4 weeks. Clomid 25mg daily, Nolva 40mg daily.

It’s a nice clean cycle without any 19nors. I do like what tren promotes but it’s just not worth the shutdown and anxiety. I’ve done my fair share of tren in the past!

Training will be a combination of high intensity workouts, lots of super-sets etc, but also doing some powerlifting days throughout my regime. Cardio most days, 25-30min of fast jogging. Training at least 4-5 days a week.

I would like to incorporate some winny in there but I’m not sure if it’s worth stressing the liver too much or if it’s a good idea mixing var and winny, I’ve never run them simultaneously before.

Oils are locally sourced. SERMS are all pharma. Once coming off I’ll cycle SARMs till my next cycle in 2016.

we share the same Italian traditions my friend... i love it... :D

i can really improve this cycle for you, especially to make it more conducive to your goals etc... i would much rather see you drop anavar and run winstrol instead... are you opposed?? let me know and i'lll restructure for you

I've already started popping my Vars today Dylan! :twisted:

I'm not entirely opposed, the last time I did winny I think I was on a test tren boldenone cycle so my blood pressure was probably already high but the moment I added winny I started getting red flushes around my body and my ears started going red in addition to some chest pressure. This could have been the quality as those orals aren't made anymore by that same UGL lab (due to making lower quality towards the end of their business). I guess now that I'm doing a much cleaner cycle I could probably handle it.

I've also noticed cardiac performance being reduced whilst on winny too. A mate of mine who was doing a winny only cycle also noticed the same issue with running about 5ks.

One of my best friends tried these same vars and said they were the best orals hes had so I just decided to give em a run. If they're sh1t I'll move to winny and see how I handle it.

I've attached some photos at around that time when I was on winny and other compounds and loved it. I look thinner than I actually was lol.

Attachments

• received_10153670333885453.jpeg
    received_10153670333885453.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 61
  • received_10154183735385453.jpeg
    received_10154183735385453.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 61
So 5 days in.... Minor strength and size gains.
Disappointed with this Var so my source is refunding me and trying another guy for oral. I'm getting some samples of liquid Var, winny caps and a drop so whatever I feel works best. I did try some tool last year throughout most of my cycles and loved em; super pumps and very potent.

Pun1sher said:
So 5 days in.... Minor strength and size gains.
Disappointed with this Var so my source is refunding me and trying another guy for oral. I'm getting some samples of liquid Var, winny caps and a drop so whatever I feel works best. I did try some tool last year throughout most of my cycles and loved em; super pumps and very potent.

5 days in isn't very long to assess things, but if you ever need another source for top notch stuff let me know, and I'll get you a price list for Biotech buddy ;)

Gear in AUS is very average. It's real hit and miss when it comes to finding quality UGLs here, though they do pop up.

I'd love to try some international stuff however getting them here in the first place can be beyond troublesome :(

Pun1sher said:
Gear in AUS is very average. It's real hit and miss when it comes to finding quality UGLs here, though they do pop up.

I'd love to try some international stuff however getting them here in the first place can be beyond troublesome :(

I am sure one of our sponsors can help you

Pun1sher said:

I understand brother. Customs can be a bitch sometimes

Top Bottom