napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

partekins

Hey dylan i m fan of yours i really love the way u clear everyone problems .
I m from india and i suggest everyone to suscribe u bcs u give the real knowledge thanks buddy

I need a help that i m going a cycle and purpose is to get abs getting leaner so trainer told me to take anavar and winstrol i told him to we should add test as a base but he doesnt seems to be happy with that

Can u tell me what should i can run and how much

I was thinking to run anavar winstrol oral form and + test as a base first 2 weeks 200 then 250 rest 4 weeks

I m planning to run this cycle for 4 weeks then ill start another salt for lean gain

This is the first time i m asking help from you

brother, this is not a smart idea
steroids wont magically make you leaner. you need to diet and train to get leaner
running orals without test is not smart
running two orals at once is not smart
running a cycle for 4 weeks is too short

you are not ready for steroids
you should focus on your DIET and training FIRST

Hello sir i m following my diet i have lost 6 kg with dicipline and diet in 45 days amd i m working out regularly i m not talking any supplement right now but ill and 4 weeks is about Winstrol that ill not take winstrol more than 6 weeks

Hello sir i m following my diet i have lost 6 kg with dicipline and diet in 45 days amd i m working out regularly i m not talking any supplement right now but ill and 4 weeks is about Winstrol that ill not take winstrol more than 6 weeks

post up your complete stats please

steroids are not fat burners and not used to lose large amounts of weight, not to mention that your trainer is a complete fucking moron... complete idiot!! DO NOT listen to this clown whatsoever or he will get you hurt and i will not allow that to happen... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? have you ever ran a cycle before?

Top Bottom