napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle to reducing fat

ytpt

Hello everyone!!!
I'm new in the forum and while I was wandering around here, the Forum really professional and to the point.
I would like to start toning Cycle lowering body fat, cycle looks like this:
Week 1-6: Clenbuterol + Ketotifen (pyramid rises).
Week 2-6: a dose of 50 mcg of cytomel t3
Week 1-6: 40 mg of t-bol
Going to take liv 52 to the Save the liver.
I do not want to combine on Testosterone in the cycle.
What do you think professional for this cycle?
What pct suitable for cycle and some other things you can do or improve cycle will be successful?
Thank you to answer and be forgiven me for my english :D

ytpt said:
Hello everyone!!!
I'm new in the forum and while I was wandering around here, the Forum really professional and to the point.
What pct suitable for cycle and some other things you can do or improve cycle will be successful?

I don't like this cycle setup bro. I would not recommend Clen or T3. Clen is very unhealthy for you and T3 will eat away your muscle, especially with only running Tbol. If you do not want to run test, just run a sarms super stack, which would be a lot more ideal for you. Here is the full setup

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get these sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

Wow clen almost gave me a stroke and a heart attach. Serious shit then you want to mess with your thyroid too...crazy... Add some dnp in and rip. Sorry man take rockrocks advice on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
ytpt said:
Hello everyone!!!

I don't like this cycle setup bro. I would not recommend Clen or T3. Clen is very unhealthy for you and T3 will eat away your muscle, especially with only running Tbol. If you do not want to run test, just run a sarms super stack, which would be a lot more ideal for you. Here is the full setup

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Get these sarms at the highest quality from http://www.pureessencesarms.com
If I want to run a cycle of T-BOL, 40 mg for six weeks ED.
What PCT only suitable T0BOL without test?

cmb5017 said:
U need a sarms stack bro.
I'm not interested in sarms, would like to run a cycle of T-BOL only without the test.
Even without T3 and without Clenbuterol.
I want to know what the PCT :D

ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:
I'm not interested in sarms, would like to run a cycle of T-BOL only without the test.

Why would you want to run a Tbol only cycle? I dont understand the logic behind that, when you could get much better results going about things differently? If you are set on running it, then I guess you'll do what you want to do. I'm just trying to give you the best options for results for you. PCT would be the following

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:

You know tbol wont help u loose any fat right?

bro, what exactly do you want here? your subject line says "cycle to reducing fat" so that is what everyone was giving you and now you have completely switched to a tbol only cycle? what exactly do you want so you can get the right guidance on what to do? that itself does not make sense so please clarify

RickRock said:
ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:

Why would you want to run a Tbol only cycle? I dont understand the logic behind that, when you could get much better results going about things differently? If you are set on running it, then I guess you'll do what you want to do. I'm just trying to give you the best options for results for you. PCT would be the following

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
got you. If I put in a dose TRT Test, it will be effective with T-BOL?
And do I need HCG during a cycle?

ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

you can run a tbol and test cycle that would be very effective but what are your stats and goals? what exactly are you trying to accomplish from the cycle? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

you can run a tbol and test cycle that would be very effective but what are your stats and goals? what exactly are you trying to accomplish from the cycle? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?
Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
In the past I have used Clenbuterol and went down very well in fat.
The goal - to download in fat and preserve muscle mass.
Do not want to use SARMS so I put a post with T3 and Clenbuterol.
I thought that could be used in T-BOL without a test, but I have been told that it is not Effective.
So I'm wondering, used in T-BOL with a test at a dose of TRT or use epistan.
Not like needles :)
Thank you to all meet and help !!!
Ps
Perhaps you can upload a video on YouTube talking about T3.
Thank you :)

ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
[quote="cmb5017":1isuwyzb]U need a sarms stack bro.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
I thought that could be used in T-BOL without a test, but I have been told that it is not Effective.
Ps
Thank you :)[/quote:1isuwyzb]

Epistane is not test brother and will not replace it. You need actual testosterone injected. No oral is going to do that for you, and besides that you cannot combine another oral with Tbol unless you want to drastically reduce your doses on each. What is it you have against needles and why are you against sarms use? I'm just curious because both scenarios are really hindering the potential progress you could be making, and designing a cycle with you not wanting to use sarms or injectible makes it very difficult. You just aren't going to get much of anything out of Tbol only

RickRock said:
ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
[quote="ytpt":1bf811ae][quote="cmb5017":1bf811ae]U need a sarms stack bro.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
Ps
Thank you :)[/quote:1bf811ae]

Epistane is not test brother and will not replace it. You need actual testosterone injected. No oral is going to do that for you, and besides that you cannot combine another oral with Tbol unless you want to drastically reduce your doses on each. What is it you have against needles and why are you against sarms use? I'm just curious because both scenarios are really hindering the potential progress you could be making, and designing a cycle with you not wanting to use sarms or injectible makes it very difficult. You just aren't going to get much of anything out of Tbol only[/quote:1bf811ae]
After deliberation and much reading in the Forum and after that I got tips from the experts in the Forum, I decided to use the SARM - MK-2866 in combination with Clenbuterol. Thanks to the staff of the Forum :)

DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/url] keep us updated on your results![/quote:1jysypbq]
Thank you Dylan, you and the team are great and you're doing a great job. Keep it up :)

ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/url] keep us updated on your results![/quote:1fh675rq]
Thank you Dylan, you and the team are great and you're doing a great job. Keep it up :)[/quote:1fh675rq]

thank you bro... truly appreciate that!

ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
[quote="RickRock":13wv79pe][quote="ytpt":13wv79pe][quote="cmb5017":13wv79pe]U need a sarms stack bro.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
Ps
Thank you :)[/quote:13wv79pe]

Epistane is not test brother and will not replace it. You need actual testosterone injected. No oral is going to do that for you, and besides that you cannot combine another oral with Tbol unless you want to drastically reduce your doses on each. What is it you have against needles and why are you against sarms use? I'm just curious because both scenarios are really hindering the potential progress you could be making, and designing a cycle with you not wanting to use sarms or injectible makes it very difficult. You just aren't going to get much of anything out of Tbol only[/quote:13wv79pe]
After deliberation and much reading in the Forum and after that I got tips from the experts in the Forum, I decided to use the SARM - MK-2866 in combination with Clenbuterol. Thanks to the staff of the Forum :)[/quote:13wv79pe]

Im not a fan of Clen, but I think that is a much better plan for you. The MK from pure essence is definitely great stuff and I'm sure you will enjoy it

RickRock said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="ytpt":342jk0w1][quote="RickRock":342jk0w1][quote="ytpt":342jk0w1][quote="cmb5017":342jk0w1]U need a sarms stack bro.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
Ps
Thank you :)[/quote:342jk0w1]

Epistane is not test brother and will not replace it. You need actual testosterone injected. No oral is going to do that for you, and besides that you cannot combine another oral with Tbol unless you want to drastically reduce your doses on each. What is it you have against needles and why are you against sarms use? I'm just curious because both scenarios are really hindering the potential progress you could be making, and designing a cycle with you not wanting to use sarms or injectible makes it very difficult. You just aren't going to get much of anything out of Tbol only[/quote:342jk0w1]
After deliberation and much reading in the Forum and after that I got tips from the experts in the Forum, I decided to use the SARM - MK-2866 in combination with Clenbuterol. Thanks to the staff of the Forum :)[/quote:342jk0w1]

Im not a fan of Clen, but I think that is a much better plan for you. The MK from pure essence is definitely great stuff and I'm sure you will enjoy it[/quote:342jk0w1]
Thank you too RickRock, help and tips :)

Re: RE: Re: Cycle to reducing fat

ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
DylanGemelli said:
ytpt said:
RickRock said:
ytpt said:
cmb5017 said:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 49/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Height - 1.89
Age - 36
Fat - 13%
Weight - 216 P
Ps
Thank you :)

Epistane is not test brother and will not replace it. You need actual testosterone injected. No oral is going to do that for you, and besides that you cannot combine another oral with Tbol unless you want to drastically reduce your doses on each. What is it you have against needles and why are you against sarms use? I'm just curious because both scenarios are really hindering the potential progress you could be making, and designing a cycle with you not wanting to use sarms or injectible makes it very difficult. You just aren't going to get much of anything out of Tbol only
After deliberation and much reading in the Forum and after that I got tips from the experts in the Forum, I decided to use the SARM - MK-2866 in combination with Clenbuterol. Thanks to the staff of the Forum :)

Im not a fan of Clen, but I think that is a much better plan for you. The MK from pure essence is definitely great stuff and I'm sure you will enjoy it
Thank you too RickRock, help and tips :)
No problem brother! Anytime!

Top Bottom