napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

jarnerts

I watch your vids regularly and was needing some advice. First I'm 47yrs old and I have a double
Organ transplant (kidney and pancreas) for 13yrs. Not trying to be like Flex Wheeler but would like to get some lean size back. I've done TEST and EQ before because they are some of the safest. I've taken off a year and just had a trip,e hernia surgery. Was wanting to know if I should stay with that combo or would you add something for a better result with as least issue as possible.
Thank you for you time and knowledge.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

After a year off from training you shouldn't be running any AAS, maybe SARMS.

Forgive me for not giving the necessary info you needed, I usually just read forums but never comment. Like I said I'm a double organ transplant recipient of 13yrs. I'm 47yrs old, 5'5' about 13% BF and weigh 159pds. Had triple hernia surgery 8wks ago and have been given the go ahead to return to the gym. Hernias didn't come from the gym, the docs told me from the beginning that I'd more than likely have to get that surgery because the walls that hold my extra body parts would go week. I've been working out for 31yrs and have been on stage twice since 2009. Have been on and off AAS for 4yrs. In those years, I mostly use TEST, Sust, EQ and did Dbol with doses of 20mgs a day for 5wks to kickstart. While doing prep, I did Ripped 150(50 TEST, 50Tren and50 50Mast). Got really scared of the Tren so I desired to never take that again. While doing TEST/EQ cycles, I used Tamaxifren for estrogen block. PCT Clomid, HCG, and Nova. I get blood work even other month. My goal is to put back on the hard gains I achieved with the cycle I had done. But with my knowledge of people compared that don't have the health issues I have, I want to make sure I'm safe. Not to forget I loss 22pds since my hernia surgery because I could eat and was waiting for a large hematoma to reabsorb. I hope this what you need to help if you can. My transplant organs are kidney/pancreas.

I am not too familiar with transplants and how they work with drugs, but hypothetically thinking if you had organ transplants keep in mind AAS can and will damage your internal organs. I'm not saying this WILL happen but it is a possibility. High levels of testosterone and changes to your levels MAY cause cysts to grow internally on your organs. No matter what AAS you take even plain testosterone can have some toxicity. This is just my opinion from the research i have done and from experiences. I would 100000% stay away from orals and anything harsh such as tren or halo. I would talk to my doctor regarding this topic and explaining your situation. If anything I would think an ideal cycle with be a low doses cycle of testosterone, hmmm maybe around 250mgs-300mgs a week and stacked with some good SARMs that I'm sure Dylan would help you choose, also check out his videos on youtube. SARMs are not toxic at all (unless faked). Good luck man, i dont think its worth putting your health at risk just for some gains..

Regards

I am not too familiar with transplants and how they work with drugs, but hypothetically thinking if you had organ transplants keep in mind AAS can and will damage your internal organs. I'm not saying this WILL happen but it is a possibility. High levels of testosterone and changes to your levels MAY cause cysts to grow internally on your organs. No matter what AAS you take even plain testosterone can have some toxicity. This is just my opinion from the research i have done and from experiences. I would 100000% stay away from orals and anything harsh such as tren or halo. I would talk to my doctor regarding this topic and explaining your situation. If anything I would think an ideal cycle with be a low doses cycle of testosterone, hmmm maybe around 250mgs-300mgs a week and stacked with some good SARMs that I'm sure Dylan would help you choose, also check out his videos on youtube. SARMs are not toxic at all (unless faked). Good luck man, i dont think its worth putting your health at risk just for some gains..

Regards
i would never be comfortable telling anyone to use steroids after having any sort of organ transplant... thats a fire i would NEVER go near... obviously i cant guarantee it would hurt you but i dont think it takes a rocket scientist to see and understand the risk and i would never contribute to that.. im sorry bu but i care FAR too much to do anything like that.. now, sarms are another story because they would not have the negative effect that steroids would, so that is a viable option...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Thank to you to both you guys. I know it seem like I'm playing with fire and yes I've tried to go as safe as possible, but the information out their was hard for me to find or if you know "Google", it has to be worded perfect. I'll listen to you both about the steroids. The TEST is up in the air, at 47, I'm trying to keep up with a young wife and keep up with energy period.
I know you guys aren't marriage counselors, but I think you may know where I'm coming from on that subject. The Sarns, I have no clue about and yes, I'd be greatful on some help with that. Thank you both for giving the time and effort to help.

Thank to you to both you guys. I know it seem like I'm playing with fire and yes I've tried to go as safe as possible, but the information out their was hard for me to find or if you know "Google", it has to be worded perfect. I'll listen to you both about the steroids. The TEST is up in the air, at 47, I'm trying to keep up with a young wife and keep up with energy period.
I know you guys aren't marriage counselors, but I think you may know where I'm coming from on that subject. The Sarns, I have no clue about and yes, I'd be greatful on some help with that. Thank you both for giving the time and effort to help.
Trt is one thing which I don't see an issue with, but running a cycle after organ transplants I just can't advise or condone at all. It's nothing I want to be part of because I'm not a medical professional and I don't know the repercussions of that when running a cycle.

I don't see an issue running sarms. They don't carry the side effects and health strain that steroids do. Let me know your specific goals and I'll help you set something up

My goals are to achieve size without the watery bloated look. I'd also like to get my sex drive up again because sometimes I'm just tired. When I was on the TEST/EQ I felt great and workouts didn't seem like a job. My diet is pretty good but like I said before, my hernia surgery made me not want to eat. Yes I know that it's impossible to get growth without eating but that is a problem right now I'm trying to fix that. I'm not looking for miracles just a steering in the right direction. Years of training and just realizing I'm not 20+ anymore, but their has to be a way to get pass these plateaus. Thank you for your help.

My goals are to achieve size without the watery bloated look. I'd also like to get my sex drive up again because sometimes I'm just tired. When I was on the TEST/EQ I felt great and workouts didn't seem like a job. My diet is pretty good but like I said before, my hernia surgery made me not want to eat. Yes I know that it's impossible to get growth without eating but that is a problem right now I'm trying to fix that. I'm not looking for miracles just a steering in the right direction. Years of training and just realizing I'm not 20+ anymore, but their has to be a way to get pass these plateaus. Thank you for your help.

PLEASE before touching ANYTHING consult your doctor!!

First thing you need to do is consult your doctor to get bloodwork to see where your levels are. That will determine whether you are a trt candidate or not, which can help fix many of your issues. This isn't something to take into your own hands without a doctor's care

Ok, I will do exactly that and will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your help and patience.

Here is my blood work you needed to look at.

Testosterone
See Comment
Date July 17, 2017 12:00a.m. CDT
Show more info

516 ng/dL
Date Jul 17, 2017 12:00a.m. CDT. Reference Rage 250ng/dL - 827ng/dL

3799ng/dL (High)
Jan 04, 2016 12:00a.m. CDT.

well you are not going to get trt at 516 so thats out of the question... did you want me to help you with a sarms stack?

Top Bottom